[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lots of mtfs and ftms here always say that they had mostly friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (42KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 313x470px
Lots of mtfs and ftms here always say that they had mostly friends of the opposite of their birth gender during childhood. How did you do that?
In my experience girls didnt want anything to do with me because boys had cooties or whatever was the reason at the time. Boys and girls didnt start to be together until age 11-12.
Is this because I was in a very rural town?
>>
>>7910108
I can relate. MtF, grew up in a rural town, no real female friends until middle school. I was honestly really confused bc my best friend in kindergarten was a girl but in 1st grade she wouldn't play with me anymore bc I "had cooties." :(
>>
>>7910108
>>7910128
Are you lesbian or bi?
>>
MTF here I had female friends mostly through elementary school. In middle school that ended, but then in high school it started up again immediately. My best friend through high school was a cis grill and most of my other friends thinking back were cis grills.

I got made fun of for being a faggot a lot so maybe they just assumed I was and didn't feel threatened?
>>
I lived a bit further out of town than most people and there was only one other kid on my street so I spent a lot of time with her.
>>
>>7910135
I'm honestly not sure about my sexuality. I'm either bi or just a really submissive lesbian. If that doesn't make sense to you, join the club.
>>
i actually have no idea how it happened it just did
>>
>>7910155
You're attracted to girls and you aren't sure if you're attracted to guys or just like submitting to them?
>>
>>7910178
Wow, I've never been able to put it into words before, but yeah, pretty much exactly that.
>>
>>7910187
That's cool! You were puzzled by finding girls so physically appealing, but not feeling the same way about guys while still finding the thought of a fit guy on top of you or with his arms around you very hot. But less visual, barely picturing him at all even. Right?
>>
>>7910230
Ok, now you're starting to scare me. Seriously, get out of my head lol
>>
File: Fortune-teller.jpg (48KB, 550x365px) Image search: [Google]
Fortune-teller.jpg
48KB, 550x365px
>>7910263
OK, no more talk about your sexuality.

But romantically, you can see yourself dating the right guy or girl. Dating a girl has its own forbidden love appeal, but dating a guy who understands you could be indescribably comfortable and relaxing.

The right person and their sex is irrelevant though.
>>
>>7910325
Well, thanks for helping me clear that up lol. Anyways, sorry for derailing the thread OP :/
>>
My best friend in like 3rd or 4th grade was a girl she was the first to comment about me wanting to be a girl too without telling her. Also through elementary school had nothing but female friends. Middle school was weird and had no friends because me and her went to different ones since I moved but high school I saw her again and my whole circle of friends were girls once again. Idk its just I never related to guys I do have straight bro friends but no its just not the same theres just nothing there IDK. I'm mtf by the way
>>
>>7910343
That last post was right too, right? Enjoy your sweet orientation!
>>
>>7910108
Nobody really gave a shit who played with who as a kid. Then puberty happened and I lost all of my friends and was bullied every day of my life up until graduation. Now I'm a virtually friendless, emotionally stunted wreck of a human being.
>>
>>7910108
Only the very GNC trans people had that.
>>
I just wanted to do what the boys were doing, it has more to do with wanting to do the same activities than gender in some cases. I was in a good sized town in a liberal state for a lot of my childhood, could've contributed to kids being more open. I also dressed in boys clothes.

FtM
>>
File: 1443391501074.png (141KB, 312x328px) Image search: [Google]
1443391501074.png
141KB, 312x328px
>>7910108
>friends during childhood
>>
>>7914188
>tfw even as an mtf a female dressing and acting like a boy feels cute but a boy doing that like a girl feels weird
>>
>>7910108
I wish I'd had friends at all growing up :(

Perils of rural religious parents who insisted on homeschooling me I guess. By the time I could have gone to high school puberty had messed me up too badly to go outside.
>>
>>7910108
It was reverse for me. Before 11-12 we were all genderless mass playing together all the time.

After 11-12 something happens and it was no longer ok to be seen with a girl as a boy (no shitting you here). There were, boys are here! and girls are here! Now hate on each other!!
>>
>>7914321
What was not going to school like?
>>
>>7914381
I had a lot of free time I guess. At least the interlibrary loan system was great, I read a lot and my parents weren't good at monitoring it because books good tv bad. Wish I'd figured out what to read up on before test killed me, but idk the resources weren't really accessible then.
>>
>>7914461
How did it affect you socially and for dysphoria? No friends means you skipped the normal trans experience of either fitting in with the other sex or wishing you did.
>>
>tfw only girls for friends in primary school because the other boys wouldn't play with you
>tfw all the boys you befriended dropped you when someone else came along
>tfw girls in highschool alternated between teasing you and being friendly

everything sucks
>>
>>7910108
I didn't really have friends until I was out, most people just avoided me because even before coming out I was "unnaturally" masculine and also weird. then when I came out in between changing schools, all of my friends were guys who listened to extreme metal so we were all the weird kids. good times. started a barn on fire with them once. just a bunch of dudes having a good time.
>>
>>7914493
I think missing out on social stuff made me take way longer to figure out what was wrong, I don't really remember wanting to fit in with anyone.

I've heard it put that the key to managing dysphoria is to not be reminded of the body you're stuck in, and I pretty much lived in my mind so it took longer to hit. Puberty didn't make much sense to me but I wasn't really aware of dimorphism until 14 or so and I didn't have anywhere to retreat to once I realized it was going the wrong way. Wasn't functional again until 22 or so and it hit me really hard when I tried to do social stuff basically without a clue.
>>
>>7914904
>I've heard it put that the key to managing dysphoria is to not be reminded of the body you're stuck in, and I pretty much lived in my mind so it took longer to hit.
That's really interesting. I "live in my mind" a lot and I often find it hard to identify with the really dysphoric posters here. This could well be why.
>>
>>7914979
I think it's a little easier now than it was then, people can practically live on the internet in a way that wasn't possible in the early 00s.

Hit like a fucking brick once I started estrogen and could actually feel, though
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.