[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be conservative and reserved >Also a huge faggot >Don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 00108upset.jpg (85KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
00108upset.jpg
85KB, 960x720px
>Be conservative and reserved
>Also a huge faggot
>Don't want to come out of the closet
>Found the guy I want to marry though
What the fuck am I supposed to do?
>>
marry him dummy
>>
>>7909419
How am I supposed to live with being gay out in the open though?
>>
>>7909427
are you just afraid of people judging you or do you live somewhere where it's dangerous for you to be out the closet?
>>
File: caption030717-500x485.jpg (38KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
caption030717-500x485.jpg
38KB, 500x485px
>>7909427
elope and tell everyone he is just your roommate
>>
>>7909452
I don't get out much, but I'm in the midwest, so I'm assuming it's not that great.
I don't like being judged either. I have horrible social anxiety and the thought of being out of the closest is basically unthinkable for me.

>>7909460
That wouldn't explain anything to my family.
>>
>>7909465
i understand anon, i'm closeted with the social anxiety meme as well, but if you both really wanna get married you cant let fear stop you.

i dont live in the USA so ive no idea what people are like with gays, so just make sure no crazy people are gonna try and kill you or anything like that.
>>
>>7909353
What makes you think he'd want to marry you, too?
>>
>>7909536
I know, but I just want to know how to prepare I guess.

>>7909690
We've talked about it. It's basically a formality for me to ask at this point, but I don't think it's the right time. I'd rather do it when we have a chance to live with each other.
>>
>>7909700
you can do it anon, i believe in you for what it's worth.
>>
>>7909353
Same boat OP. Good luck to you.
>>
You don't deserve to get married or come out of the closet if you're a conservative. I hope you die alone. You will.
>>
>>7909866
fuck off
>>
>>7909866
Found the commie
>>
File: 1446473309031.png (159KB, 440x588px) Image search: [Google]
1446473309031.png
159KB, 440x588px
>>7909866
>assmad libtard
>>
File: hOLY CRAKR.jpg (14KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
hOLY CRAKR.jpg
14KB, 256x256px
>>7910096
>taking shitty bait
>>
>>7909353
I'm a conservative and have a similar mentality, I'm intent on staying in the closet until I find someone worth coming out for. But, since you've clearly found someone who shares your values, you ought to start a relationship him whether it blows your cover or not.

The only alternative is staying in the closet for the rest of your life and never finding love. And if you come out, what's the worst that can happen? Some bible-thumping fuck gets triggered? Fuck em'.
>>
>>7909353
So you haven't found a man worth coming out and marrying him. You're just lying to him to keep him around, man up fucking pussy. It's 2017
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.