[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 75% passable transgirl, most customers at my job gender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 1

File: 1486911216934.png (174KB, 562x389px) Image search: [Google]
1486911216934.png
174KB, 562x389px
I'm a 75% passable transgirl, most customers at my job gender me female. My co-worker is a really cute lesbian cis girl who always hangs out around me at work. She's always coming up next to me whenever she has the chance, making small talk, saying she doesn't feel like working so she came to hang out with me. Yesterday she gave me her number and we texted until she went to bed. Would a cis lesbian be into transgirls? I can't tell if she likes me as just a friend or not.
>>
idk man go for it, crush some ass
>>
It's possible, yes.

Even more so if she's not a gold star.

I currently have a non-gold star lesbian woman interested in me.
>>
>>7908719
Unless she's a feminist or TERF, yes.
>>
>>7908719
idk dude just post your feminine benis
>>
>>7908719
no, she's a lesbian for a reason...
>>
>>7908803
I know loads of lesbians that go for trans chicks not all lesbians view woman as walking cunts.
>>
>>7908719
Does it matter? You will find out eventually if she makes a move on you are you interested in her at all?
>>
>>7908719
It depends on the lesbian. Some are, some aren't.
>>
>>7908921
you mean bi chicks
>>
>>7908755
What is gold star?
>>7908782
>>7908937
>>7908948
I thought lesbians just like vaginas...
>>
>>7908955
From what I vaguely remember it's basically a badge of honor only "REAL LESBIANS" give themselves for liking only cis females and not MtFs.
>>
>>7908955
I'm a cis lesbian and maybe it's just because I'm messed up from abuse, but sex really isn't a very big factor in a relationship for me. I date a woman because I like her and we have things in common, not because I want that pussy. As long as an MtF doesn't want PIV sex and will give oral, I don't really care too much about her having a dick.
>>
>>7908954
No fagit, I've known life long lesbians that have zero interest in girl that would love a trans girl.

My lesbian friend said "a trans girl would be perfect they are a chick with a permanent strap on.
>>
>>7909105
Zero interest in guys*
>>
>>7908719
Does she know you're trans? It could be that she's never seen an MtF before and that she's incorrectly attributing the signs you're trans as signs you might be bi/les.
>>
>>7909105
>zero interest in guys
>chick with a permanent strap on
>implying mtfs would use their penis
>implying it would work
>implying it wouldn't be shrunk to the size of a tiny pencil.'

does not sound lesbian to me t b h
>>
>>7909148
You made even more of a case for her being lesbian.
>>
>>7909011
you should seek help and also get your rapist arrested m8
>>
>>7909245
and why would you say that anon?
>>
>>7909285
I'm in therapy for it, but the statue of limitations has already passed and it would be a tough legal case to prove even if it hadn't.
>>
>>7909148
Was that satire? How does "having zero interest in guys" sound not lesbians?
>>
>>7909148
Isn't there a pill combination/ regiment that keeps dicks from shrinking etc?
>>
>>7909329
I don't know, but as far as actual functionality goes, it's more of a use it or lose it situation.
>>
>>7909317
that lesbian obviously fetishizes mtfs into thinking they are men due to their penis. She also believes that a mtf would take the dominant role when most mtfs are submissive as fuck. She probably is confused and at least bisexual at the very least.

>>7909329
No.
>>
>>7909344

Nice lesbian erasure, you fat dyke.
>>
>>7909344
She's very misinformed, but "girl with a permanent strap-on" doesn't sound like "man".
>>
>>7909385
>implying
>>7909398
sounds like shes looking for a man instead of a woman.
>>
>>7909344
Why are you assuming she thinks they would be dominant? She is a butch dike shes always top, i never asked her about if their dick didn't work but she did say they look really feminine, so it looks like shes into their femminity really.
>>
>>7909515
lol
>>
>>7909421
So lesbians that use a strap on or fist are just looking for men because "penetrative sex" is what guys give?

Honestly saying her comment about them having a permanent strap on meaning she is looking for guys despite having zero yes il say it again *zero* interest in guys is extremely reaching as if you just pushing a narrtive.

If she was buy she would of said she was the most honest person i knew she would tell the truth regardless of how offence.
>>
>>7909011
I am glad you exist. Keep being you and fuck the haters.
>>
>>7908719
It sounds like she might be signalling yeah, but she's not really being obvious about it yet. Maybe wait for another piece of evidence? There's nothing wrong with low-key flirting with her right now tho
>>
>>7908719
Unfortunately not. A lot of CIS lebsians really hate mtf and believe you're just a guy. It's sad but I see it a lot, both here and IRL.
>>
>>7909964
Where have you seen this IRL?
>>
>>7909966
Bestie is a CIS lesbian and a few other people I know. They particularly hates trans people since they think they're just guys trying to worm their way in amongst women.
>>
It's sound like you work on Starbucks, OP. Haha.
>>
>>7909992
Have you been able to talk them out of that or at least find out why they think it?

I always wonder what people like those think of FTMs.
>>
>>7910474
Sounds like TERF lesbians they hate transmen because they shit all over their narrtive and they call them betrayers.
>>
>>7908719
Lesbians are generally into women as a rule. So it probably wouldn't work out.
>>
>>7910474
Have I got a story for you then.

>same lesbian bestie
>she starts dating a guy
>wait what?
>FtM
>everyone else wondering whats going on here
>on surface bestie is "accepting" of it and uses preferred pronouns
>underneath actually just considers FtM to be a confused butch lesbian

It honestly felt she was lying to him and naturally they didn't last when it got figured out that she didn't believe being trans is real. And so her hatred of trans got a bit more intense that day.
>>
>>7910539
>And so her hatred of trans got a bit more intense that day.

Uhhh, but it was her fault?
>>
>>7910534
Gays are into men yet loads of them date transmen.

Straight guys date women yet many of them date transwomen.

Why does this suddenly become different for lesbians?

Btw lesbians tend to be really ugly and violent so avoid them becausr they might try to hurt or rape you find a bi chick they are the best.
>>
>>7910556
>Why does this suddenly become different for lesbians?

I haven't really noticed it IRL, I honestly think straight guys are harder to get with once they find out the truth.
>>
>>7910551
It's because in her mind I'm guessing the trans thing stole that butch lesbian she liked. This is just one of a few times I've known this to happen.
>>
>>7910539
i'd date a gay guy.
t. mtf
>>
>>7909011
Thank you for existing. Thank you for being who you are.
I hope to find someone like you one day.
>>
>>7910556
>Btw lesbians tend to be really ugly and violent so avoid them becausr they might try to hurt or rape you find a bi chick they are the best.
This is surprisingly true.

>The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s 2010 National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey reports on the lifetime prevalence of rape, physical violence or stalking by an intimate partner, focusing for the first time on victimization by sexual orientation. It finds a victimization prevalence of 43.8 percent for lesbians, making it the second most affected group after bisexual women (61.1 percent), ahead of bisexual men (37.3 percent), heterosexual women (35 percent), heterosexual men (29 percent) and homosexual men (26 percent).
>>
>>7909011
But wait, how do you reciprocate on them then since you have an aversion to the dick? You've only said if they're willing to do things to you, not what you'd do for them.
>>
>>7910539
Jesus Christ. No offense, but that sounds like the thinking of a supervillian. Dont be surprised when your Bestie starts wearing weird costumes and starts murdering trannies with goofy looking weapons and ironic deathtraps.
>>
>>7910574
Why so?
>>
>>7908782
Can you say tautology?
>>
>>7910723
why wouldn't i? if he loves me and i love him that's enough, even if he likes different things about my body to me.
>>
>>7910829
That's really gross and weird tbqh, no cis woman would ever do that (unless she was like an extreme faghag or some weird shit), so honestly it just makes your gender seem more illegitimate.
>>
>>7910858
cis women would. they wouldn't even think about it. they just don't get the chance because they are cis women.

i'd rather have a bf who loves me than have strangers thing my gender is legitimate.
>>
>>7910892
>cis women would. they wouldn't even think about it. they just don't get the chance because they are cis women.

What the fuck am I even reading, this is like "hon science" and delusion taken to a whole new level.
>>
>>7910829
Hmm. I guess I cant argue with that. The idea of whether or not they see you as a women would seem like something that would eat away at you but if the love is there then I guess that would be enough to override doubts. I mean thats what love is supposed to do right?

>>7910898
Ive known at least one ciswomen (I went to high school with her) that pinned for a gay guy and was willing to dress up like a dude if it meant being with that guy (Im sure she didnt know being trans was a thing so that was as close to becoming a man as she could think of)
Its not unheard of. There was also companionate marriages where a gay man and a straight women (or vice versa) would marry either as cover or because they loved each other but couldn't be together like straight people. Not exactly the same thing but you get my point.
>>
>>7910898
this is nothing to do with what i saw saying, putting myself in that ftm's place. but cis women put up with everything.
>>
>>7910932
i'd doubt starting the relationship if i wasn't sure he loved me the way i need to be loved. i'd have to know thinking of me as a male that way wouldn't mean he treats me a way i don't want. but if he still did, i could still love him back even if i'm a male to him.
>>
>>7909011
Pillow proncesses like you are worse for the lesbian community than trannies. You deserve eachother.
>>
>>7911032
are you that same pissed off troll from the CIS lesgen?
>>
>>7908719

Oh my god, there is no such thing as "75% passable". If a quarter of everyone you interact with genders you as male then chances are a significant portion of the remainder are just humoring you.

If >0.1% of people can tell you're trans then you don't pass.
>>
>>7910788
Not all feminists are TERFs. All feminists are anti-trans.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.