[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for mtfs I'm not out at work and don't want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: caress.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
caress.gif
3MB, 480x270px
Question for mtfs

I'm not out at work and don't want to come out until I'm passable. If I have electrolysis on Friday after work, will my face look messed up on Monday morning?
>>
>>7908610
Guess it depends on your body but when I do it I have pimple like marks for a few days after.
>>
>>7908610
no one ever said anything to me about it when i got electrolysis and I have pretty clear skin. So in other words you should be fine, if anything just play it off as a rash or acne or something.
>>
Thank you for the responses.

>>7908790
Most of my ancestry is from Ireland. I'm pale and tend to break out quite a bit. I also have dermographitis, which means my skin turns red and raises from abrasions temporarily.

>>7908805
My skin is pretty bad. Lots of body acne and the like. How long does it take for your swelling and redness to go away?
>>
no it wont. itll probably no longer be irritated saturday morning.
>>
>>7909267
Thanks for the reassurance. I should be able to stay stealth until I'm passing with luck.
>>
>>7909442
>stealth
*closeted
>>
>>7909502
Hey. I was hired because I have a male body. It sucks. As the only "male" in my department, I'm tasked with carrying shit around because the women don't feel like it or had hernia surgery two years ago, not that it stops her from picking up her six year old.

I'd prefer not to lose my job until I'm passing, and it'd be easier to file a lawsuit. Sorry for touching a sore spot, asshole.
>>
>>7909520
>Sorry for touching a sore spot
likewise, i'm just correcting you because you are using the term stealth wrong
>>
>>7909581
How is it incorrect?
>>
>>7909520
Hey
>>
>>7909626
...Howdy?
>>
>>7909635
How ya doing
>>
>>7909596
stealth means you are living as your target gender with nobody knowing you are trans
you are still living as your birth gender
>>
>>7909635
*Hugs*
>>
>>7909643
Pretty good. Wearing nail polish at work for the first time. I'm claiming I lost a bet.

How are you?

>>7909665

Do I know you?

>>7909653
Not in my personal life.

I'm going on hormones soon.
>>
>>7909675
You seem upset. Hugs help
>>
>>7909675
yout don't even live full time, you certainly aren't stealth
>>
>>7909713
Take your definition of woman and shove it up your subjective ass.

>>7909688
Thank you for the concern, but I'm alright. How are you?
>>
>>7909755
Nervous my throat hurts to swallow
>>
>>7909766
That sucks. Are you sick?
>>
>>7909755
>Take your definition of woman
how have i defined woman? what are you even talking about?
if you don't present as a woman at all times, you don't cannot live stealth, how is this a hard concept to grasp?
you clearly don't present as a woman full time because you said you are not out at work nor are you passable (your own words)
being passable has nothing to do with living full time though i'll give you that, but if you aren't out at work and don't pass i doubt you present as a woman
>>
>>7909770
Maybe it's been a few days getting worried. Burned my tongue very bad too
>>
>>7909806
Probably a good idea to see a doctor. Do you have health insurance?

I'm heading to bed. Good night samantha.
>>
>>7909778
>if you don't present as a woman at all times,
Women don't shave their face. If I grow a beard, that means I'm not shaving my face. Women wear jeans and tank tops. I wear jeans and tank tops. At work, not all women wear dresses or skirts. I'm not passable, but at this stage I avoid referring to myself as a man unironically. Some women refer to other women as dudes. So I would say you're defining a woman unconsciously at the very least.
>>
>>7910203
>Women don't shave their face
pretty sure you are the one defining a woman here if anyone
>>
>>7910203
Wow great spooks BROMIGO
Heres my question dude, all those abstractions and fashion choices aside:
what have you even done to make yourself count as closer to a biological female?

No hormomes and ehhhhh
Its like looking grim my main man
Im being a cunt so you get the hormones faster and drop this haunted attitude

Much love
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.