[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dad i have to tell you something.....i'm a right wing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 1489315130530.jpg (655KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1489315130530.jpg
655KB, 960x1280px
>dad i have to tell you something.....i'm a right wing conservative now, milo is my idol

What do????
>>
>>7905458
Goodbye my son
>>
"That's great, son! I'm gonna go to the convenience store to, uh... buy some milk, haha."
>>
Oh no, a teenager is being an edgy faggot. Who would have thought.
>>
Well now's a good time to tell you, you're adopted. Take that, faggot.
>>
File: pence.jpg (229KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pence.jpg
229KB, 1920x1080px
>>7905458
>Milo is my idol
Hey, i know of a nice dude that could be your BBF, his name is Mike "Thor" Pence, and i'm sure he would be very excited to play with you.
>>
>>7905458
I'm proud of you my son who doesn't exist :3
>>
>>7905550
*dabs*
>>
>>7905458
"More like cuckservative!"
>>
>>7905458

He's being groomed by an infamous pedophile

Better keep watch before he gets kidnaped for one of the parties milo bragged about
>>
GTFO cuck.
>>
>>7905458
Haha son, that was a well executed joke! I know you would never be a hateful bigot since I've raised you well and taught you that love, tolerance and peace are better than hatred, mean-spiritedness and capitalism! I enjoy your ironic humour, son!
>>
>>7905458
Mein Fuhrer, I have failed you.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (85KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
85KB, 300x300px
>>7905458
>there are other homo's out there who are attracted to twinks.
>>
You're still a faggot and I don't love you. Kys
>>
>>7905458

Family trip to the Middle East, where we will take you to a mosque every day and let you humiliate yourself in arguments with the imams there.

We'll also visit an old folks' home so that you can see how similar /pol/ douchebags and angry bitter irrelevant old people are.

And probably other things like that--things that will leave you with a healthy disgust for the bad things Milo speaks against, rather than an unhealthy one, and a constructive interest in solving the problems they represent, rather than your current self-destructive tendency to hang around in echo chambers where the main (unstated) goal is to participate in your own marginalization by shaking your fist at things you hardly have any personal experience with while the world passes you by and your precious youth fades away.
>>
>>7907030

Oh and also we'll watch some Milo videos, with particular attention on his audiences, and then we'll have a long talk about obesity.
>>
>>7907030
>Family trip to the middle east
How do you think that would turn out?
I'm curious of how ignorant you are.
>>
>>7905458
who is this gorgeous cumdump?
>>
>>7907030
Haha kudos!
>>
>>7907030
/pol/ douchebags aren't old, every 12 year old kid nowadays is a /pol/-tier douchebag, /pol/ is basically just anti-SJW at this stage
>>
>>7907062
Yes, who is he!
>>
>>7905458
Fuck him in the boy pucci.
>>
>>7907076
thats the point, friend
he'd be destroying his son's idea that right-wing ideology is edgy by showing him it's the least edgy, most bland and conformist thing you could possibly imagine
>>
>>7907076
Trevor's Axiom dictates it will only get worse as the left goes further left. People will stop listening to SJWs the same reason they don't listen to the Church, Holyer-then-thou Hypocrits who have to launch crusades on EVERYTHING.
>>
Excuse me, I didn't adopt you to talk about your opinions. Get back to cleaning my house!
>>
>>7912587
>Holyer-then-thou Hypocrits who have to launch crusades on EVERYTHING.
But that's exactly what conservatives do
>>
5th column feminism is hilarious
you scream and violent threaten people to open the borders stop having kids get a useless arts degree shut down law enforcement and take every ones guns all white people are bad all brown people are good affirmative action btw don't judge people based on the colour of their skin or sexuality or gender even though it's all we do and no one has value as an individual everyone who disagrees is a nazi and it's ok to punch them
and you want to be patted on the head and told you're nice and enlightened people?
you're literally just following instructions to hurt america economically and ideologically given to you by people with foreign interests
you bought into a anti-american movement built on pandering to minorities victim complexes and bullying the white majority because you were dumb enough to believe in a good and evil narrative because real politics and economics is too much maths and too many big words and not melodramatic enough for you
you're living in a fantasy world where you're a hero for wrecking america, the least racist ountry in the history of the world, and stopping manspreading while overseas gays get slaughtered and women are exploited but you say and do nothing or even defend it if the country is islamic
seriously pathetic
you would probably kill your own family if you thought it would make snobby people think you were 'nice' and 'progressive'
>>
but milo is a faggot
>>
>>7907030
>Family trip to the Middle East

Yeah, those Westerners taking trips to the Middle East to prove a point always turn out so well, don't they?
>>
>>7905458
Who are you? I don't have any children. I'm glad you've uncucked yourself though, stranger.
>>
>>7907037
Milo's audiences are comprised of normal sized people.
Last I checked "obesity activists" were leftists and the disgusting fucks were the type to protest him.
>>
>>7912670
>all conservatives are evangelicals
Nice meme.
Unlike progressives, conservatives aren't a monolith.
This is coming from someone who used to be a progressive.
>>
>>7905458
I want to lick his navel but he also looks 12 so I have a confused boner
>>
File: file.png (209KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
209KB, 600x581px
>>7905458
As a father I must protect my son from that disgusting pedo called Milo.
>>
>>7920088
Honestly, if your kid already looks like that, I'd say you've failed as a parent already, letting him be raped by a pedophile is at this point just another mistake on a long line of them.
>>
>>7914172
Conservatives who cook for the evagelicals and dress them and fuck them and lick their boots clean before they go out on their "mein fuhrer" marches are any less guilty than the evangelicals?
>>
File: 1481345079889.png (152KB, 1298x1253px) Image search: [Google]
1481345079889.png
152KB, 1298x1253px
>>7913032
>america, the least racist ountry in the history of the world

top kek friendo
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.