[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else way too fucked up emotionally to have relationships?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: skeleton.jpg (146KB, 481x623px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton.jpg
146KB, 481x623px
Is anyone else way too fucked up emotionally to have relationships?

Or even casual encounters?

I get really confused and angry when I realize I'm getting close to somebody, like I want to respond to flirts but it upsets me. Either gender.
>>
yep, me too.

I'm asexual
>>
>>7904146
Yup. Dealing with the world has left me paranoid and suspicious.
To the point where I hold off from getting attached because people are just going to leave me or turn on me.
And then people spend ages prying me out of my shell, then revert to type and leave me or turn on me and make it that much harder for the next person who tries.
I just want someone who won't suddenly go crazy and turn on me, or suddenly decide I'm not worth talking to and cut contact, or not suddenly get 'busy' and not talk to me for weeks/months.
>>
>>7904146
I realised it's been more than 15 years since I've felt love (and even then I'm not sure because I don't remember, but according to friend stories I had someone).
I still like how people in a relationship get closer, share skinship and all that jazz. I didn't try to get a platonic relationship as that seems too much trouble so I just lie and say I feel love.
First time was like the first time I stole something. Rush of adrenaline and guilt.
Now it's less pleasing but still worth it to avoid the drama of platonic relationships and still be that close to people. Plus it doesn't exclude sex.
>>
I have a fear of relationships and sex, not sure what is wrong with me, I'm mtf
>>
>>7905814
I think its because I want to be able to an hero anytime without hurting anyone. Also I am afraid that they cannot accept my mental illnesses
>>
I guess, I'm just way too boring, depressed and unpassable to even have a hope of finding a partner.
>>
Yeah. I'm isolating myself more and more from the people I already know and making sure I don't get to know anyone new. I'm anxious and slightly paranoid every time I have to set foot out the door, and then when I'm back I go right back to feeling terrible about life and trying to escape that feeling. Even if I did manage to meet someone, and I actually liked them enough to develop feelings (something that's yet to happen), I wouldn't want to try to start anything because I'm a self-loathing tranny with a confidence level in the negatives, so it would be a disservice to the other person to get involved in what would be a sexless relationship with someone who eventually commits suicide.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.