[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do traits like prominent veins and fat distribution in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: 58c1f7979b869.jpg (51KB, 485x677px) Image search: [Google]
58c1f7979b869.jpg
51KB, 485x677px
Why do traits like prominent veins and fat distribution in the stomach seem to remain for a lot of MTFs?
>>
File: it's because you're dumb.jpg (167KB, 1200x794px) Image search: [Google]
it's because you're dumb.jpg
167KB, 1200x794px
>>7903492
late transitioning
>>
Late transitioner curse
>>
idk about veins, but fat cause they don't exercise, a lot of women don't exercise either so they get the fat
>>
>>7903492
oh god wtf is this shopped
>>
>>7903528
yes, because the girl in OP's pic is clearly obese and just needs to exercise
>>
>>7903559
muscle definition helps downplay fat deposits
>>
>>7903528
Yeah, but it's still more stomach centered fat than ciswomen have
>>
>>7903492
I don't know why you think so
This isn't true except for those who were very masculine pre-HRT (aka either hons or shitty genes for twinkhons)

Btw I have rarely seen prominent veins on any AMAB person younger than ~25
Also fat distribution is one of the MOST certain things to change if you are on well-monitored HRT
>>
>>7903492
Okay, that has to be shopped, because there's just no way she would allow that horrid picture to be released, I mean, wow that is bad.
>>
Started transition a month after my 25th birthday. Had really intense veins like that pre-HRT on my forearms. (I can even remember my ex's commenting on them etc)

Current for arms. Such veins right? !

Op's pic is nuts.
>>
i had crazy veins sometimes when i'd be hot and my arms would be hanging down pre hrt but now after a month they've already pretty much gone away
>>
>>7903492
prominent veins usually means low bodyfat overall

fat redistribution takes more time than a lot of people think, especially if you're anorexic or obese
>>
>>7903492
> and fat distribution in the stomach

Don't know what you're talking about, this girl is clearly severely underweight, just look at her thighs and ass. That's probably the reason for the veins too, assuming those are real. And anyway, her face is even more busted.
>>
File: IMG_20170312_030405623.jpg (2MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170312_030405623.jpg
2MB, 2340x4160px
>>7904088
Seconding that's gotta be a troll pic

I had big veins and I didn't start till 23, they went away 100%
>>
>>7904153
awww kitty scratches :3
>>
>>7904176
y-yeah
>>
>>7904194
I hope
At first I thought that was self harming :(
>>
File: scully.gif (519KB, 400x222px) Image search: [Google]
scully.gif
519KB, 400x222px
>>7904219
well, either way it wasn't bad enough to scar permanently i think
>>
>>7903492
>no visible vains to a point every nurse struggle to take my blood for testing.

Am I true trans or what? I pass without trying do maybe I am. Still dysphoria makes me want to kms.
>>
>>7904335
TruTrans is a meme
>>
>>7903492
Ive seen some older female relatives with arms and feet that are vascular as fuck just like the broad in OPs pic. I never really paid it any mind until now. The thing that they shared was that they where all super skinny. Maybe thats what its about? Fat distribution is just that it takes a while to happen and they just dont excersize.
>>
>>7904335
it means you're fat
>>
>>7904357
You are either trans or you aren't.

AGP, HSTS, TrueTrans. None of that is actually considered real outside of this board.
>>
>>7904419
But my BMI is 24 and I barely eat anything.
>>
>>7905170
>24 BMI
>"not fat"

Uhhhh
>>
>>7904425
i know i'm agp.
>>
>>7903559
are you fucking stupid

if you never exercise you'll have pathetically weak core muscles that won't hold in your fat/organs and thus give you a gut, the infamous skinnyfat curse
>>
>>7905181
Oh you are one of those underweight skeletons with sunken face?
>>
>>7905217

:(
>>
>>7904153
>>7904176

>cats ruin your body for your lover with scars
>but some people still prefer them over doggos

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>7905217

BTFO
>>
>>7905587
those are scabs
kitty scratches don't scar, they barely break the skin as it is
>>
>>7905214
That's not how abdominal muscles work retard. Fat is on the outside of the muscles and is basically part of the skin.

>>7903492
She's probably not on HRT or not on much and/or not well monitored. It also looks like she has really low body fat like in the 7-10% range which is quite low and close to the bare minimum for sustaining healthy functioning of organs and the like. That also would partly explain why she has such prominent veins, there is not enough fat on her arms to help hide them.
As far as stomach fat goes male fat distribution sends it there, female fat distribution as you get older some tends to go there. As you get older it can become a little more difficult to get rid of fat in places especially if you're not used to exercising and eating well. HRT can make it more difficult to lose fat. And to top it all off, genetics can play a pretty big role in all of this, fuckin genetics..
>>
>>7905170
>my BMI is 24 and I barely eat anything.
>>
>>7905688

>Fat is on the outside of the muscles and is basically part of the skin.

While what you say is true, there is a difference between the bellyfat of a guy with muscle and fat, like a bear, and that of a skinnyfat male. Perhaps what anon should have said is strong core muscles provide a good base for fat.
>>
>>7904425
>tfw you dedicated all this time to painstackingly explaining the typology to people so they would learn things and have a greater understanding of their condition and stop falling for the 'trutrans' meme and understand all trans people are equal and valid
>tfw all it did was open pandora's box
>>
File: C3TfQ3GVcAEf7BW.jpg (54KB, 660x528px) Image search: [Google]
C3TfQ3GVcAEf7BW.jpg
54KB, 660x528px
>>7903492
Because she is extremely skinny. No muscle mass, no body fat = everything sticks out. Bones, veins, everything.

Fat in the stomach area is because most trans and women are lazy as fuck. Fat builds up if you don't maintain at minimum a healthy diet or some degree of exercise. 40% of the US is obese, 60% overall are fat in some way.

Its a gross future ahead for us. Stop being fucking lazy and work out, eat right, take your vitamins, say your prayers and remove kebab while dressed like a qt anime warfighter.
>>
File: weakcore.jpg (43KB, 398x606px) Image search: [Google]
weakcore.jpg
43KB, 398x606px
>>7905688
this is what happens when you have a weak core.
>>
>>7905901
Okay, so I've been avoiding abdominal muscle building exercises (and just focusing on legs/glutes) because I don't want to add inches/muscle mass to my midsection. Obviously, the hourglass figure is the goal here since I'm going for a feminine physique, which is why I don't want more muscle mass on my stomach for example.

Are you saying that this is a mistake, and that weak stomach muscles are actually contributing to my protruding belly?
>>
>>7906170
yes
>>
>>7906176
Thanks anon. do you have anything more i can read about this?
>>
>>7906204
just do crunches mate. You will notice after 2 weeks.
also a friend of mine always says: "Abs are not made in the gym, they're made in the kitchen." which means eat healthy fatty
>>
>>7905901
I've been reading up on what causes potbelly/distension and I came across this.

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/isrn/2012/721820/

It said that in cases where weak abdominal walls caused distension, patients could barely even do one situp. I can definitely do multiple sets of situps and plank for two minutes, so I don't think i qualify as having weak enough abdominal walls to let my anterior abdominal wall protrude enough to cause potbelly.

My guess is that genetics just likes to place all my remaining excess bodyfat on my midsection.

Do you have anything that suggests that my protruding belly can still be caused by weak abdominals even though I actually possess average levels of core strength?

This article also suggested that core training adds inches and should be avoided. I don't know how reputable t-nation is, but it seemed well researched and had citations at the end.

https://www.t-nation.com/training/is-your-ab-workout-making-you-look-fat
>>
>>7906170
you need to strengthen your core aswell, if you focus on your obliques you'll get a tighter waist aswell

remember the obliques are literally nature's corset
>>
File: 22.jpg (77KB, 532x400px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
77KB, 532x400px
>>7906308
Have you ever thought about the possibility that you only have a protruding belly in certain postures? Yes, I'm implying that maybe just your standing posture is bad.

Just try it. Look at pic related. It is the so called gear wheel model. Note: While standing every "wheel" should go in the opposite direction (the bad sitting model, shown on the right in pic related, is the good standing model).
>>
>>7905901
Fuck me, that's why my spine is fucked up. I always assumed that was just the way it was, same as my bowed shins.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.