[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey faggots, need help. Ive been fingering my butt recently,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

Hey faggots, need help.

Ive been fingering my butt recently, using lube and getting frisky. I enjoy the sensation of it going in and out etc and have had a prostate jizzum

However I dont get the appeal of sticking stuff in deep. It doesnt feel good to me.

tldr:Why do I not enjoy things deep in my ass when fags do?

>pic is me
>>
>>7902290
You just haven't had my dick in there yet
>>
>>7902290
post butte
>>
It's more of a personal intimate experience with a guy rather than the feeling of anal sex, which can be usually weird and only sometimes good.
>>
>>7902290
1. Pic was unnecessary and unpleasant.
2. I also do not enjoy deep penetration, so #notallfags
3. Different people like different things, especially the 'idea' of things
4. Fuck off, you sound like biscum. Never try to have sex with a male.
>>
>>7902297
Thanks dude..I see where are u in the world?

>>7902304
This a blue board amigo

>>7902311
dubs checked
>>7902313
go away
>>
File: 1487033799425.gif (147KB, 380x360px) Image search: [Google]
1487033799425.gif
147KB, 380x360px
>>7902341
post butte in underwear
>>
>>7902313

What is it with these fuckin guys who get all bent out of shape at normal posts lol

Haven;t been here for too long but they seem to be fucking everywhere.
>>
>>7902401
Meh
>>
>>7902455
Newfags leave
>>
>>7902463
Amazing, truly excellent. Would worship,finger, eat, and fuck.
>>
>>7902492
Much appreciated dude

Maybe im asking the wrong questions

I see guys taking massive dildos up their ass and loving it. Maybe I should ask "How does it become enjoyable?"
>>
>>7902501
To posit a guess, its probably something to do with the feeling of "fullness" that they experience. Not necessarily getting stretched out, but feeling something not only hitting your prostate, but also just being all the way inside you.
You've only used your (probably) thin fingers, which are of course not as thick as a cock, dildo, or what have you,so it makes sense that you wouldn't like it.
>>
File: 51a.jpg (34KB, 640x442px) Image search: [Google]
51a.jpg
34KB, 640x442px
>>7902290
>why aren't i a degenerate?

give it time, sweetheart, you're on your way
>>
>>7902519
Hmm good guess. Anyother peeps wanna chimein?
>>
>>7902463
a-are you in england?
>>
>>7902566
m-mm maybe dubz..
>>
>>7902501
If you don't like it, you should not feel pressured to do it.
Some people are not bottoms and they are mainly tops.
If you want to do it, start small. Over time go larger. Use plenty of lube.
>>
>>7902290
I'm probably a bit late for the party, but I'll reply anyway.
I'm bottom, as bottom as one can be, and I don't like the feeling of deep penetration either. My bf has a relatively small dick, and it's just perfect for me. And it makes him happy too, that I like it so much, because it's caused some self-esteem issues for him in the past.
So, as simple as that. Some people are into it, and some are not. You just gotta find a nice, little dick to make you feel good.
>>
>>7902582
Do you have contact Senpai?
>>
>>7902290

There comes a point where it should feel good to go in deep with toys/objects of more girth. You should practice doing so in conjuction of fapping, that way you remain stimulated, despite a new sensation. That's how I learned to make anal enjoyable for me.
>>
>>7905461
hit me with yours

>>7904847
thanks

>>7905007
hmmm i see

>>7905570
gold stuff thanks!
>>
>>7905725
[email protected]
or
Discord: harambe#2278
>>
>>7905725
That is a fake account.
>>
>>7905753
>yandex.com
Hello Ivan
>>
>>7902290
it's not supposed to feel good, that's where poop comes out. strictly exit only. sex is only intended for purposes of procreation.
>>
>>7902290
You haven't had a prostate orgasm if all you're doing is playing with your hole. Nobody says you need to use a gigantic dildo or dick. Some of the best prostate stimulators on the market are barely 4.5 inches long.

Tl:dr: different strokes, etc. etc
>>
>>7911475
And by presence of the lord, do you mean Cthullhu or Keku?
>>
>>7911448
Haha I wanted to use a different email provider that's all >.<
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.