[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

School just started on my country and all supermarkets and many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: 1485769713437.jpg (590KB, 904x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1485769713437.jpg
590KB, 904x1280px
School just started on my country and all supermarkets and many retail stores are selling girls' school uniforms.

Is there a way i could get my hands on one without looking like a faggot or a massive creep? Most places are jam-packed with people.
>>
>>7901001
Yeah, you know your size beforehand, and just buy it. No one is paying attention to you. I stressed about shit like that for a while then realized no one gives a shot about you, you're just a face in the crowd
>>
Are you even in school still? Why would you need a uniform.
>>
>>7901113
She probably needs it to help her dysphoria.

>captcha school calle
>>
>>7901001
"it's for my sister, she's really busy this week and couldn't do it herself"
>>
>>7901001
Buy girl clothes all the time. Even hold them up to check sizes. You just do it and act like nothing out of the ordinary is going and no one will question you. I find it actually to be fun.
As long as you aren't constantly looking around to see if anyone notices you or get shy/autistic at the cash register no one will care or ask questions.
>>
>>7901245
Don't say this.
Especially if no one asks you why you're buying it, which they won't. If they do just look at them like they're stupid and say "excuse me, what?"
>>
>>7901257
well yeah, the obvious thing is to make sure you're not making eye contact
>>
>>7901245
That's a fool's answer.
>theme party, and i'm gonna be the best dressed one there
>>
>>7901113
fetish reasons and theyre cute
>>7901100
yeah i thought about the size thing. However i think you're wrong in that yeah sure if you're buying a dress people would say "oh it's a gift", but it's a 22 year old man buying an attire that has nothing to do with him we're talking about here.
>>7901245
thought about it but people might assume i'm a pedo
>>7901248
i bought a skirt once and this girl seemed like she wanted the dick, i must have looked like such a good boyfriend xD
>>
Just walk in and buy it. If anyone asks, it's for your little sister. The important thing is to act as though it is perfectly normal for you to be buying one. Don't have a sense of shame about you. There's nothing to be ashamed of!
>>
File: 1485463249647.jpg (66KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485463249647.jpg
66KB, 960x720px
>>7903657
Seriously no one cares, i do all my own shopping in person, i take shit into the fitting rooms. People don't give a shit about other people unless you draw attention to yourself.

No one in the store cares about you unless your freaking out and acting weird, act like everything is normal, and no one will think otherwise.

I'm a 6'4" 220lb dude, I have tried on prom dresses in department stores, shop in Victoria's secret, and countless other weird shit in public. (Not a tranny just a. Asexual dude who enjoys cross dressing)

you can do anything you want if you act like your allowed to do it, I've crossed the stage at concerts, trespassed into buildings with security, and explored subway lines. Act with authority and no one will question it.
>>
>>7908137
What I wouldn't give to be in that dressing room behind you anon.
>>
>>7908137
>Not a tranny just a. Asexual dude who enjoys cross dressing
If you get off to dressing up in Victoria's Secret fetishwear, you aren't asexual.
>>
File: 1486129416992.png (209KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1486129416992.png
209KB, 500x278px
>>7908401
I don't get a sexual thrill, i just enjoy it. I haven't worn male underwear in years, i switched for the fabrics and the different styles, it just makes me smile.

Same reason i paint my toes, i smile when i see them, and it didn't matter because no one sees my feet unless i want then to.

If i got a sexual thrill I'd be happy because then at least id be normal, but i just enjoy playing dress up.
>>
>>7901001
Just don't be a autistic fuck and nobody will give a shit. They're not going to refuse to sell it to you even if they think you are a freak, they want your fucking money!
>>
All these "nobody cares" replies are a bunch of lies. The times I've gone shopping there is always some female employee giving me shit.
I only shop online.
>>
>>7912364
Are you sure you weren't acting weird as fuck or possibly thinking person "giving you shit" was really just a helpful employee?
>>
>>7912085
I love women's clothes, but I never got the appeal of women's underwear. Looks and feels tacky tbqh
>>
>>7913845
Gotta find the style you like, and that supports your needs, It took alot of trial and error before i found what fits me best and is comfortable all day.

Just looking at a pair i can tell if I'll be falling out all day or if my junk will stay comfy.
>>
File: 1458397688818.jpg (25KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1458397688818.jpg
25KB, 321x322px
>>7901001
Can you order them online?
>>
>>7908137
Related - Have you ever gone in skyscraper? with the bloody security passes that need to tapped?
>>
>>7918219
In a situation like that, you look to avoid the guard, so you'd either wait and slip in a non main door, or you set up an interview with a fake resume with random company and walk right in, the hard part is gaining access to the basement and roof area. Guy in a suit dosen't fit in those areas
>>
>>7901001
>hi i need a uniform for my twin sister, we have similar body types
It's not hard. I went and bought a red black dress at midday in a shop owned by women in their 50s and said it was for a female friend with a similar body type.

I'll give you the basics on how you do this
Step one
>make up a lie
Step two
>believe the lie
You believing your own lies and bullshit will unlock conversational powers you ever thought possible such as
>doing presentation
>buying otherwise awkward things
>a third thing
>>
related, how do I buy uniforms from an actual school? is it illegal?
>>
>>7918515
Google it. You could ask, i doubt they'll give a shit if they have surplus
>>
Bought it!

The skirt is way big however because i just rushed and got the shit as fast as possible but whatever if i roll it up it tightens up at the waist and looks shorter.

It wasn't that bad. The vendor girl that started helping me pretty much knew all along and was like with this "i don't know what to think/giggly/nerveous face" and some couple that was nearby had this girl kinda freaked out but playing it off as if she wasn't while her boyfriend was just blatantly staring at me with this big open surprised eyes.

Overall it was okay. Pretty much how all of my other fag item buys have happened: a bunch of surprised people, the helpful yet internally giggly saleslady and me being red faced at stumbling on my fast words at all times.

I said it was for my tall sister btw.
>>
>>7920191
>I said it was for my tall sister btw.
top kek, why even bother when they all knew anyway
>>
>>7920191
Go you, OP! Shame about the size. Pics of uniform?

How freaked out was the girl?
>>
File: su124142.jpg (20KB, 597x768px) Image search: [Google]
su124142.jpg
20KB, 597x768px
>>7920252
it looks like this but with a shorter skirt. I still want to get a blazer to finish it off but couldn't afford it.

She was just mildly freaked out. Kept it professional really. The only one who was really freaked out was this guy who was like mindfucked. He didn't intervene though.
>>
>>7920298
Simple, feminine, nice. Did you get the socks too?

I wonder if the vendor girl gets that kind of thing a lot.
>>
>>7920389
yeah i got socks and tights.

I doubt she does desu, but who knows.

Maybe she does but since it's like adult men for whom it's plausible to have daughters she doesn't suspect it. I was too young for that though lol.
>>
>>7920419
>I doubt she does desu, but who knows.
But all the giggling? The way you described it had me thinking the vendor, the staring guy and his gf all guessed or at least suspected.
>>
>>7920520
I think it was my nervousness as well as the weird "she's almost as tall as me" and me not having any clue as to what the sizes i needed were.
I suppose if i was to really go buy my sister a uniform i'd atleast know the measurements, which kinda throw the vendor off.
>>
Just talk in some weeb shit manner.
They'll think you're a creep but at least it'll be a different kind of creep.
>>
>>7920402
>I fully support trans people
Except for when you sexually shame us.
>>
>>7920231
Because lying to yourself helps ease the awkwardness/guilt/pain
You can't tell me I'm wrong on this.
>>
>getting your hands on one
bingo.
>without looking like a faggot or a massive creep
does not compute.
>>
>>7920402
>one of the most tame types of sexual roleplay and dressup is extremely perverse and disgusting
>>
>>7920191
Expert mode:

Go back and exchange it for the right size.
>>
>>7924860
kek no way

I tore the labels off too, idk if that matters.
>>
>>7901001
As someone who used to wear a school uniform for school... Why the fuck do you, an adult, want one?
They're cheaply made, uncomfortable, and not at all sexy unless modified to the point where they start to fall apart.
And the FABRICS. Scratchy, cheap, uncomfortable, and inflexible.
>>
>>7925130
ey check out nanchatte fashion and it'll change your mind.

It's epicly cute on anime proportions.
>>
>>7925130
The kinds of girls who roll up their skirts to be sexier disagree with you.
>>
>>7925130
It's because they're pedophiles that fetishize children.
>>
>>7925172
That destroys the fastenings, though.

I'm pretty sure that wearing a school uniform makes you immune to the fetish. Acrylic over polystyrene created so much fucking static.
>>
>>7925497
>I'm pretty sure that wearing a school uniform makes you immune to the fetish.
Huh. But it's dependent on the gender of the uniform, so a trap like OP who wore a male one can still have the fetish for the female one?
>>
>>7925240
Except she's the one pretending to be a schoolgirl.
>>
>>7925581
No, because I wore a male one and never acquired a fetish for the female one. I really don't get why rolled-up skirts, thick tights, and cheap shitty fabrics are sexy.
>>
>>7903657
all that you need is a tiny trap like me to help you go into the store to buy the clothes without drawing suspicion
just send the payment to my usual paypal
>>
>>7930957
>implying the appropriate payment for a tiny trap isn't buying her some clothes too
>>
File: 747480-4.jpg (88KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
747480-4.jpg
88KB, 500x500px
>>7930977
well the money would go to buying more clothes and dolls so i guess you are correct
>>
>>7930907
My high school had a high quality uniform, i actually have 2 skirts from the girls uniform but i haven't fit in those since freshman year of college (almost 15 years ago)

If only there was a cute trap to cuddle with in NY, they could earn themselves a skirt.
>>
>>7931902
how did you get ahold of the skirts?

>tfw outgrowing girl clothes
>>
>>7935814
Worked stage crew for the school play, alot of changing happened and at the end of the production there was shit ppl left and never picked up.

I had 4 from my older sister's school (different color and pattern skirts each year)
>>
>>7901100
>>7920191
>first post is to get the right size
>still doesn't
>>
>>7940245
I was too fucking lazy to figure it out.

It's kinda the right side though, it just seems most skirts are very long and you actually have to buy smaller than your size for them to look sexier.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.