[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are most trannies "tomboys" or pretend they fall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: v1Q2hvw.jpg (64KB, 749x749px) Image search: [Google]
v1Q2hvw.jpg
64KB, 749x749px
why are most trannies "tomboys" or pretend they fall into that kind of girls, when in reality theyre really just being boys? Girls don't have sword models in their room, girls dont know the ins and outs of guns and their history

Speaking as a tranny who is 100% passing, with circles of girl friends and engaged to a girl partner right now, who also doesnt understand why they think this is somehow going to help them fit in socially as women; why do they pretend they can still do these things and still pass?

im not trying to accomplish anything with this other than to understand, it makes it easier for me to pass if anything that there are mtfs who think that its totally normal to like these things.
>>
Not everyone is trying to pass or desires to pass.

There are those who just seek to find some type of balance and become comfortable in their own bodies.

Fuck off with your trutrans bullshit.
>>
>>7900207
fuck off with your tumblr bullshit

look i can do it too!!!
>>
>>7900201
some trans people have the behavioural and psychological profiles of their natal sex, others have the behavioural and psychological profiles of their transitioned sex
this does not correlate strongly to how accepting their family and peers were of gender non-conformity (so forcing them into repression by way of abuse is not a good explanation), though it does with how accepting the wider society is...in that there are far more trans people with the psychological and behavioural profile of their transitioned sex in societies where gnc is not accepted
this is what a*p/hsts actually means
>>
Changing your hobbies so you can pass is weak. There's a qt girl my circle who plays Magic tournaments, one of the least feminine hobbies out there, and she passes and dates guys and her friends are all cis girls. I only know she's trans since her ex told me she has a cock.
>>
>>7900201
I'd hate to break it to you, honney. But your acting like a grotesque caricature of a woman won't help you pass or do anything for your massive honish body.

Gender roles are fake, body is all that matters. Hons in drag like you don't get it.

t. Femgen
>>
>>7900201
Maybe the real problem is the daily bombardment of advertising that reinforces a stereotypical way to be a girl or boy. (Pink for girls, Blue for boys. Dolls for girls, Action figures for boys.)
Also, it could be a problem with the way boys and girls are taught. Such as, boys are STEM minded and girls are not STEM minded.
Maybe if parents affirmed that the child's choice of toy or choice of study is normal, people might relax with thinking they are "trapped" in a different body.
There is nothing wrong with a boy playing with dolls or a girl playing with action figures.
There is nothing wrong with girls being an engineer or a boy being a nurse.
It is society "norms" that pressure children into stereotypical modes of life.

*Disclaimer: This is all my societal theory and should not be taken as any factual, scientific thought.*
>>
>>7900201
Most trannies don't. Your experience of trannies is 4chan trannies.
Most trannies don't dress up like animetards
>>
>>7900201
>>7900201
>engaged to a girl partner
>cares about gender norms when it comes to people being "real" trutrans
uh
>>
>>7900207
>Not everyone is trying to pass or desires to pass.
You're 100% correct. These people are called "hons".
>>
>>7900235
From what I've seen, AGP will often do over the top ridiculous impersonations of what they think women are like. While being horribly nonpassing.

Hon or nonhon status is the only reliable criteria for judging if AGP
>>
>>7900397
There's such a thing as bdd and kids will starve themselves so they don't get masc regardless of gender role bullshit. That's why you have kids desperate enough to buy antiandrogens on the blackmarket like Pejic did.

Your idea won't do shit when it's a body problem
>>
>>7900250
I know quite a few cis girls into Magic. None of them are competitive player, but it's a pretty general nerd hobby and nerd girls exist.
>>
>>7900458
Which is why (when it is a mental problem) they should see a licensed psychologist or psychiatrist for proper diagnosis.
>>
>>7900478
38% of casual players are women, only 1-5% of players in the major tournament circuit (SCG/GPs), which is the level she plays at

People whose voice and appearance pass don't need to worry about having gender-unusual hobbies.
>>
>>7900201
Speak for yourself im kinda typical of a female i like customization of clothing and designing, i dont have any swords etc in my room i wouldnt mind it if it was mass effect related tho.

I have typical female behaviour with some gender neutral interests.
>>
>>7900201
I personally don't like computer stuff, not into car stuff, guns or anime, but I'm also straight like sports and love fashion/makeup. My cis sister likes computer crap and all that weird nerdy shit, while my moms only "male" hobbies are also sports. Everyone just has their own taste in stuff, no activity is strictly male or female so why do mtf's have to adhere to a set of guidelines or be ridiculed as fake?
>>
>>7900492
Except it's grotesquely pensive and needs the support of parents who can lose thousands and thousands on end for it.

And the therapists are generally old men who try and force kids to act like the most over the top steryotypes the therapist can think of of women.

People like Pejic who decided to fuck with that nonsense by going black market when they were still kids were much smarter
>>
>>7900603
>"the therapists are generally old men who try and force kids to act like the most over the top stereotypes the therapist can think of for women"

So, your solution is to put children on drugs, even though their brain is not fully developed?

Do you think that will not have a lasting affect on their brain chemical balance and neural connections?

What of the parents who go along with the child's own actions of wanting to accept the "stereotypes" of how a male or female should or shouldn't behave?

I have known plenty of women that were more capable than men at things the men "should" have known how to do.
>>
FRIENDLY reminder that TruTrans are don't want to be constrained by society's expectations of femininity and as such they usually express themselves in a diversity of ways just like real girls.
>>
>>7900201
>Girls don't have sword models in their room, girls dont know the ins and outs of guns and their history
Most of the girls I hung out with as a kid where like this. Granted I grew up in the south but still.
Also, your hobbies dont make you any less of a woman. If thats how you feel, though, its whatever. Everyone doesn't have to have the same views as you.
>>
>>7900662
Blockers don't affect the brain, hon. And at any rate all the smart gnc teens are taking them or hormones and doing whatever the fuck they want. Your gender role stuff is irrelevant.
>>
>>7900201
>you act too tomboyish? you're just a man!
>you act too feminine? you're just a caricature of a woman!

honestly u can have more masculine hobbies and be a tomboy and still be true trans. but there are limits to what is gonna have a chance to clock u
like my neighbor is a cis girl and she has a sword collection so rlly u can have any hobby you like, it doesn't make u any less true trans
>>
>>7900667

the meme that girls, cis or trans but in particular trans, have to be overwhelmingly feminine at any/all times is ridiculous and not present anywhere outside of fucked up trans spaces and fundamentalist/misogynist cultures

my favorite women have all refused to conform to gendered expectations, whether that meant wearing pants, having their own opinions, or fighting misogyny in academia/business to attain stem careers

also all the trans women that think the only way to be feminine is to wear bright fucking pink and heels and shit just look absurd. that shit is for the children's toy section
>>
>>7900201
>and engaged to a girl partner right now,
You could at least be an HSTS before saying other traps aren't girly enough!
>>
>>7900705
Blockers affect the brain by changing the estrogen or testosterone levels released to the brain and other body parts.
From http://www.livescience.com/50755-transgender-kids-hormone-blocker-puberty.html:

Once puberty hits for transgender children, their bodies produce changes that their brain may not want. For example, children who identify as male may begin to develop breasts, or those who identify as female may start growing facial hair. Gender identity might not have caused concern for children still in the prepubescent state.
>>
>>7900201
>girls don't have sword models in their room
>girls don't know the ins and outs of guns and their history
I bet girls don't play dnd or go to anime conventions either huh?
or do anything that's normally a male behavior.
>>
>>7900235
You can't really tell BC AGP will be over the top gem with gaudy pink stuff whereas lots of Hsts might be more low key and andro
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 540x540px
>>7900789
It's s broken link and not peer reviewed. This all sounds like hon science what with your brain shit. The people who used lockers, even black market and unsupervised turned out just fine.

I mean Jesus, when did this place turn into Susan's full of crazy Susan science.
>>
>>7900517
>only 1-5% of players in the major tournament circuit (SCG/GPs), which is the level she plays at
A G P
G
P
>>
File: illfittingdress.jpg (316KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
illfittingdress.jpg
316KB, 1200x1600px
>>7900201
>Claims other trannies are just being boys
>He's in a straight relationship and a future husband, probably banked sperm too

kys
>>
>>7900201
I see myself as kind of a punk, almost tomboy, "rock chick" or whatever. I don't know shit about guns, although guys have offered to teach me, and I would never be autistic enough to have swords in my room. I don't think you're really describing "tomboy" behavior, just autistic tranny behavior.
>>
>>7900201
what the fuck, this is "no girls on the internet" tier bullshit

have you ever met a female geek
>>
Mfw all these hons replying to obvious bait thread exposing their insecurities
>>
>>7900201
I came here for the bunnies.
>>
File: 1435798158812.jpg (88KB, 1535x1613px) Image search: [Google]
1435798158812.jpg
88KB, 1535x1613px
>>7900414
The term "hon" refers to somebody who doesn't pass but seems to think and act like they do, and it is used as a rather extreme example of something that isn't really that common.

People who are not trying to pass would adjust their behavior accordingly and act like they don't pass, not like a delusional "hon".

Even the word "hon" itself refers to a way of speaking that is perceived as overly feminine, which comes across as extremely unsettling and embarrassing when coming form a person who has a figure that would considered too masculine to use such language.

Anybody who knows they don't pass would obviously not try to compensate by saying "hon" or acting overly effeminate. They would just do what seems natural for them, one would assume.

This leads me to my point: Using the term "hon" in an incorrect manner as a sort of "boogyman" to project all of your insecurities about not passing onto. It's blatantly obvious by this point that the people who spread the "hon" meme are people who are too insecure to face this issue themselves, and so look to demean others in a shallow attempt to alleviate a pain that is too deep to cure by such means.

>TL:DR
You're only making yourself look bad by saying dumb shit like this
>>
>>7902649
>policing language
lol what a grandma
>>
>>7902658
>missing the point
You're only digging this hole deeper
>>
>>7900201
I don't have swords in my room or know the ins and outs of guns and their history some autists probably do be they guy or girl.
>>
>>7902649
>words can never evolve from their origins
Literally only takes a week for a term to have an entirely new meaning within internet culture.
>>
>>7900207
>not trying to pass or desire to pass

do i even need to say
>>
>>7900454
>>7900804
if you think someone acting like an over-the-top parody of femininity is actually acting like a woman, you misunderstand on a fundamnetal level what acting like a woman means
hell, 'acting' is a misnomer
thinking and seeing the world like a woman or man is maybe a better explanation
>>7900492
>>7900662
>>7900789
stop engaging with rapevictim-chan
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.