[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Father raped lesbian teenage daughter to 'show her'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: lesbo.jpg (139KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
lesbo.jpg
139KB, 1024x768px
And you thought your coming out was painful!
http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/father-raped-lesbian-teenage-daughter-to-show-her-sex-with-men-is-better/news-story/8c82d4c6bd58db62c5c6b4afc96b5fb8
>>
>>7897638
is that the girl?
>>
>>7897638
This story makes me reluctant to come out to my dad.
>>
>>7897638
I'm pretty sure he raped her for the exact same reason any man rapes his daughter, or indeed anyone: he is insane.
>>
He was already raping her sister. The rape had nothing to do with her being a lesbian. Conversion rape is not a thing, lesbians are privileged, stop trying to pretend otherwise.
>>
I like how they neglect to mention the man is Muslim.
>>
>>7897841

I knew it!
>>
File: TNS-com-slider2.jpg (427KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
TNS-com-slider2.jpg
427KB, 2000x2000px
>>7897761
That's Tegan Quin from Tegan and Sara.
I'm pretty sure that's her, at least.
>>
>>7897821
Insane AND homophobic on top of that
>>
>>7897990
>afraid of lesbians
>has sex with one
doesn't add up.
>>
>>7898045
It was "corrective rape" (because insane).

Basically his train of thought was because she was a lesbian, he had to punish her (homophobia)
>>
>>7898134
He was a rapist and a muslim. Stop making up excuses for his actions.
>>
>>7898156
>muslim
Do you have any source?
>>
>>7898156
So you're saying rape is 100% non-deterministic?
>>
>>7897841
>The father, who cannot be named to protect the identities of his victims, also raped his other daughter during two decades of sexual abuse.
Why is /polgbt/ so full of shit?
>>
>>7897834
>“As a 16-year-old girl she realised she was gay and, struggling with her identity as many people do at that age, she decided to tell you,” he said.
>“You reacted by showing real and uncontrolled anger, and you decided to rape her to show her why it would be better to have sex with men than women. Her evidence made harrowing listening.
>>
>>7898639
Well, it sounds believable, so people start repeating it.

But why does it sound so believable? Because Islamic countries are terrifying.
>>
>>7897834
>Conversion rape is not a thing, lesbians are privileged, stop trying to pretend otherwise.
Oh, corrective rape is very much a thing. My FTM boyfriend detransitioned and dumped me after a lesbian raped him.
>>
File: 1365087003762.jpg (30KB, 300x355px) Image search: [Google]
1365087003762.jpg
30KB, 300x355px
>>7897638
>rapes daughter
>sex with aggravating, incestuous rapist is better than what turns you on
>>
So homosexuality is caused by sexual abuse, but sexual abuse also cures homosexuality?
>>
File: penesis_3-4.jpg (164KB, 666x1003px) Image search: [Google]
penesis_3-4.jpg
164KB, 666x1003px
>>7899002
>homosexuality is caused by sexual abuse
nope.

there are, of course, sometimes correlations between early life (i.e., during the brain's formative year / >25) sexual abuse and 'sexual deviation' (from what's considered "normal"). but, as a sweeping measure, this does not hold up against the vast majority of cases where people have even gone as far as raised kids in hetero-normative relationships, and then subsequently come out in later life (see: any, given geriatric tranny)

it's just that today, with all the LGBTI liberation going on around the world, those puritans (and the projecting closet fags / dykes) need something to hang their bigotry on which they hide their insecurities behind -- cue: childhood homosexual abuse = an anointed homosexual

if anything, the attempts to stifle homosexuality throughout the Ages -- i.e., after religion usurped it as a tool to control / persecute the masses with, while itself kiddy fiddling 'til their priests' cocks' were content -- have served to fuel the 'push-back' effect we see today.

I've know traps that were kiddy-fiddled by their uncles and have asked them whether those experiences may have affected them (thusly) -- most aren't sure; none of them care either way. they're also still the exceptions to the rule, which is that most early life sexual experience for the traps (that I've known), has come from voluntary actions -- e.g., in gender segregated and / or religious where faggot shit was rampant (see: correlation of traps and gays in Thailand and Philippines -- both devoutly religious nations, in their respective rights)
>>
>>7898134
It was not corrective rape. He was already raping his other daughter and most likely their goat. He raped her because he is a muslim and rape is normalized by theit culture. That is why feminist push so hard for islam in the west, so they can actually have a rape culture to cry about.
>>
>>7899083
>all these words
I wasn't being serious, dude.
>>
>>7899156
oh.
>>
File: knowing.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
knowing.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>7899163
Oh well, it's 4chan, I'm sure someone will benefit from the read.
>>
File: 1488900423423.jpg (61KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1488900423423.jpg
61KB, 960x540px
>>7897761
thats the girl
>>
>>7899213
based magdalene
>>
>>7899002
Just because retards believe contradictory ``alternative facts", doesn't mean any of those ``alternative facts" are true.

>>7899099
Do you have non anecdotal evidence?
>>
>>7899606
>Just because retards believe contradictory ``alternative facts", doesn't mean any of those ``alternative facts" are true.
...Did you mean to write 'aren't'? Because the fact that they're contradictory pretty directly suggests that they're not true. So typing this out is like saying "just because you turned the hose off, doesn't mean there'll be water coming out of it."
>>
>>7899616
No, I'm saying that >>7899002 asked if two contradictory facts are true, and I'm pointing out that it's possible that NEITHER is true, since those facts are supported mainly by retards.
>>
>>7899619

Right, but your phrasing is just funny, as per my example.

Also holy shit, note to self, rape jokes that sardonically point out how bigots put us in a lose-lose apparently don't go down well even on 4chan, because 2/2 people took me seriously.
>>
>>7899213
that's not a girl though.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.