[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trannies are real women >50% of trannies prefer women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: images12.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images12.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>trannies are real women
>50% of trannies prefer women
>but only 2% of real women prefer women

(don't give me that real women are bisexual crap most women by far end up with men and just date other girls as a phase or do it for attention)
>>
>>7895522
hence why agp transbians are not women
thread closed ty
>>
>>7895522
We aren't real women. We're effeminate gays and het males who want to become the girl of their dreams.
>>
>>7895562
delet thith
>>
>>7895562
The girl of whose dreams? I'm not really sexually attracted to the type of girl I want to be.
>>
>>7895566
why tho?

>>7895579
Describe the girls you like and the girl you want to be.
>>
>>7895522
lol its a spectrum, its not black and white. There can be Realâ„¢ trans lesbians just like an agp can be a lesbian
>>
>>7895594
This is how the Roman empire collapsed too
>>
>>7895594
How are trannies going to destroy the West? Huh?
>>
>>7895594
There have been a shit ton of cultures with wonky gender roles and beliefs in third or fourth genders. Not psyched that ours is looking to become one, but shit doesn't collapse.
>>
>>7895880
Source: your ass and/pol/
>>
>>7895579

Really? I'm not attracted to petite girls and I don't want to be one, but I am attracted to thicc girls and want to be one. Or are you talking about personality/style? I remember a girl with a personality I liked but wasn't really attracted to, but what I would like to be as a person is a bit different.
>>
trannies are third gender. They're not women
>>
>>7896026
We had a good run. I say we try to be as hedonistic as possible in the final years of our civilization.
>>
>>7895522
maybe since they're already giving up on being accepted by being trans they're more likely to be honest with themselves about who they prefer.
>>
>>7895522
The women that are bisexual for attention are the reason I don't like the fact that I'm bi. I feel like I'd be associated with that group that makes us look bad. You know the ones, the "Bisexual? More like AWESOME SEXUAL" ones. The ones who don't shut up and call everyone who tells them to stop acting that way homophobic.
>>
>>7895594
I don't understand how this is a bad thing to people. Let society burn. Let me have a phone that's not made to break. Bring back Club Nintendo.
>>
>>7896082
wtf
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.