[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

question for AFAB trans folk: does anyone know if it's medically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: i don't have fucking ears.jpg (108KB, 496x281px) Image search: [Google]
i don't have fucking ears.jpg
108KB, 496x281px
question for AFAB trans folk: does anyone know if it's medically possible to keep your vagina and have a penis surgically attached?
(pic unrelated i dont have any good pics on my laptop)
>>
>>7893480
Logically yes, since ftm penises grow from clits due to T, so a surgical penis shouldn't require no vagina either.
>>
>>7893480
there are two types of bottom surgery
metoidioplasty (neopenis created from clitoris) is entirely compatible with keeping a vagina
phalloplasty (neopenis created from skin grafts) is iffier, theoretically you could do it i guess but it's not necessarily a good idea
a post-metoidioplasty retained vagina will probably be different from one that hasn't had surgery on it in that they might have to make the hole smaller when bringing the clitoris-to-neopenis forwards
>>
>>7893509
would they be willing to perform the surgery and let you keep your vagina or would it be a redflag that you aren't trans and shouldn't get any surgery?
>>
>>7893522
i think you underestimate how lucrative trendscum are
there are way more of them than trans men, why would they turn down operating on them?
>>
>>7893548
Gatekeeping happens.
>>
>>7893551
it barely happens now, which is a bit of a problem because this is about the least convenient era to get rid of gatekeeping there could possibly be
i've met a whooole lot of detransitioners as of late and they're all people with blatantly obvious issues who nonetheless got t, surgery, etc without issue
>>
>>7893562
>this is about the least convenient era to get rid of gatekeeping there could possibly be
How so?
>>
>>7893548
Transtrenders don't really want surgery in general though. Hardly any of them want T or even bind.
It's a very rare one that would want bottom surgery.
Why do you think they go on so much about you not needing dysphoria or to medically transition to be trans?
>>
Why would you want to keep it? Gross.
>>
>>7893596
Regretting transition/surgery does seem like more of a danger for MTFs.
>>
>>7893596
it's a common misconception that the most obvious type of trendscum are the problem
most of those blatant girls on tumblr caking their faces with makeup and calling themselves cute gay boys genuinely believe they experience something resembling gender dysphoria and want to transition
i know this because i know them -- an acquaintance of mine recently told me how much she hates people treating transsexualism as a trend, and this acquaintance also once told me that she discovered she was 'trans' through pretending to be bi for attention from boys
>>
>>7893612
Why are the problem then?
>>
>>7893619
because what they experience is not transsexualism and they have confused the many, many things that can look a lot like it (body hatred, bdd, mild a*p that is not severe enough to make transition a viable treatment, not liking gender roles, extreme psychological instability) for it, so they're all getting their tits cut off
>>
File: 4chan.gif (22KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.gif
22KB, 300x100px
>>
>>7893480
Yes, I've talked to people who've had phalloplasty without vaginectomy. I think only Dr Crane will do it.
>>
>>7893644
to whomst are you referring?
>>
>>7893624
And if they do that, that's literally no one's problem but their own or in other words, they're only a problem for themselves, not other people.
>>
>>7893624
>not liking gender roles,
But that's the cause of some transsexuality.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.