[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://transsexual.org/mystory.html is jennifer diane reitz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: jenniferdianreitzpretransition.png (50KB, 1304x130px) Image search: [Google]
jenniferdianreitzpretransition.png
50KB, 1304x130px
http://transsexual.org/mystory.html
is jennifer diane reitz an alternate reality version of cara?
>>
>>7892549
how so?
>>
>>7894405
>fucked up childhood
>agp, but more gnc childhood than average agp
>trutrans complex
>stalker
>attracted to other trans girls
>transitioned at same age cara is now (in 1981 when doing that was really hard, making her an early transitioner of her era)
>weird cognitive profile that mixes above and below average intelligence and masculine and feminine traits
>complex relationship with religion
reitz was the person i was thinking about when i first started talking to cara and it's just gotten more obvious since
>>
>>7898326
>mixes above and below average intelligence and masculine and feminine traits
explain both these?

>complex relationship with religion
what's cara's relationship with religion?
>>
>>7898326
Honestly the more I learn about cara, the more similar I feel to her, besides the stalking part, luckily I transitioned before stalking ever became a mechanism to release dysphoria for myself.
>>
>>7898384
>>7898326
also as other anons have said i don't think its nice to be making threads about cara to analyze her.
>>
>>7898384
>explain both these?
cara is smart in some ways and decidedly not smart in others
i would estimate her overall iq as being about 105-110, so in the top 40% or so, i'm not sure what the viq-piq split would be (the way she scored in the sage test implies higher verbal, because whether that test says you have masc or fem thought processes depends on how good your spatial abilities are, which is a performance iq trait, and she scored fem -- on the other hand in her long-form writing her verbal iq looks about average at best)
she also roughly alternates between ways of relating to the world more common in men (aggression, concrete thinking) and in women (emotionality, reading into statements)
>what's cara's relationship with religion?
her parents expressed it in a way that caused her psychological pain, so she's mildly #triggered by the whole thing
>>
>>7898405
If you don't want threads discussing you, don't sleep the board with threads about yourself and your issues.
>>
>>7898443
I'm not cara i'm the anon that always asks you about questions relating to AGP / HSTS and also bugs cara to start HRT.
>>
>>7898443
btw did you link this in a different thread?
https://autogynephiliatruth.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/men-trapped-in-mens-bodies_book.pdf
>>
>>7898429
how do you estimate her iq and her verbal iq from long-form writing?
>>
>>7898481
it's a very rough estimate, i'm not that good at pinpointing iqs
i've read enough on the topic to know approximately where someone's likely to be, though
she's sent me longer (several paragraphs) things she's written, so i have a decent exposure to the maximum complexity of her communication
>>7898466
i did, but >>7898443 is not me
>>
>>7898498
Oh, no offense blanchard anon but i'm a bit skeptical of this book based off of the title alone, is it really worth reading if I want to understand A*P typology better? Why is it that everyone hates A*PS, specifically AGP so much....
>>
>>7898518
the book's title is stupid
it was written by an agp woman, who thinks the title is okay and many of the people whose stories are categorized in it agree, but if i were agp i wouldn't like it much either
the woman who wrote it also does the thing a lot of transsexualism researchers do where they refer to people by natal rather than transitioned sex, so that should be noted at some (not all) points in the book
but she doesn't hate agps, and despite the language issues it's a very sympathetic and well-writte/researched book
>>
>>7898533
>but if i were agp i wouldn't like it much either
i'm agp and i don't like it much really but it's still true and i can understand her choosing it as the title. also it's from a chapter in bailey's book.
>>
>>7898533
>it's a very sympathetic and well-written/researched book

Okay fine I believe you.

I also had a somewhat unrelated question I wanted to ask you, do you think over time assuming societies becomes more tolerant of TS people A*Ps will cease to transition later in life? Or is their something about A*P sexuality that causes some people to transition later in life regardless of the social stigma that may or may not surround them?
>>
>>7898586
I think A*P may be really common but to varying degrees of intensity so its impossible to know whether it will lead to transition until it does.

I doubt seemingly normal functional teenagers with a slight agp kink would ever transition over it, but if it keeps growing it can take over their lives and then maybe they'll transition late.
>>
>>7898630
Not op forgot to remove the tag
>>
>>7898636
>>7898630
Wait so you aren't blanchard anon correct? even if you say yes I'd be skeptical becuase cause blanchard anon never uses capitalization.
>>
>>7898647
>blanchard anon never uses capitalization
Exactly, I was going to say I'm not him, but it's pretty obvious lol
>>
>>7898686
yeah ik i've been awake a long time and am really tired leave me alone
>>
>>7898630
>I doubt seemingly normal functional teenagers with a slight agp kink would ever transition over it, but if it keeps growing it can take over their lives and then maybe they'll transition late.
But transitioning early is essential for passing.
>>
>>7898429
>cara is smart in some ways and decidedly not smart in others
Explain?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.