[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't mtfs just be fat to make their hips bigger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0051.jpg (179KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0051.jpg
179KB, 683x1024px
Why don't mtfs just be fat to make their hips bigger with fat distribution?
>>
>becoming a worthless uggo landwhale in order to increase the femininity of a single body part to a dubious degree
>>
>>7892184
>mtfs
>fat

I'm still not convinced it's possible
>>
>>7892232
i'm 210lbs
>>
>>7892184
I have a very fast metabolism, I'd have to eat too much for my budget to make it work.

Plus fat still likes going to my stomach instead boo hoo
>>
>>7892232
240lb reporting in
>>
>>7892184
>Look how feminine I am.
>I'm at the peak of girly beauty.
>Only real boys can handle these curves.
>I pass
>This is what real women look like
>I don't need a larger dose of HRT just because I got bigger.
>I walk with such feminine grace *thump* *thump*

Top kek op
>>
>>7892184
Because being fat is more disgusting than having no hips.
>>
>>7892362
>having this shit of taste
>>
>>7892232
>who is Christine Chan
>>
being fat is my disgusting subhuman fetish

i-im trying
>>
>>7892362
>>7892365
Op's pic looks good, though.

>inb4 fat
>>
wouldnt ur shoulders increase in size?

fat loss in specific areas is a myth so youd basically end a turbo hon with huge shoulders and a big ass
>>
>>7892379
Cutie/10, would snuggle
>>
>>7892415
>would crush
>>
File: 00292180.jpg (12KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
00292180.jpg
12KB, 240x160px
>>7892402
>>
>>7892409
Targeting fat loss is a myth. Fat distribution by hormones is not a myth. Fat will not pool in the shoulders. Use your fucking brain, friendo.
>>
>>7892267
No, you probably don't. Smaller people have SLOWER metabolisms. Fatter people have FASTER metabolisms - they have to, or they couldn't run their massive bodies. You likely just have no idea how many calories you're actually eating. (Or in this case, not eating.)

Stop buying the excuses fatties come up with.

>>7892402
Should've said, "inb4 chaser," because nothing about that looks good.

>>7892493
Take a hard look at the arms on the whale in the OP's pic. If you get that fat, it piles onto your shoulders too. (Or really, your upper arms. But it will make your upper body wider, period.) The body literally starts running out of places to store that shit.
>>
>>7892236
I'm 200lbs and I am not a fat people
It's obvious that I weigh more than I should, since I should weigh about 150 imo, but I've had people get upset with me when I tell them I'm really self conscious about my body and I dealt with anorexia in elementary school and still have body image issues as they scoff and tell me I'm not fat at all, here's some fat people they're fat you're not and I'm like I need to lose weight anyway and they keep telling me I'm fine and I don't believe them but my life is so fucked up at the moment I don't have time to go to the pool and swim laps every day because I work nights and I sleep a lot and I just keep feeling worse
>>
>>7893465
>my life is so fucked up at the moment I don't have time to go to the pool and swim laps every day
it kinda annoys me when people make excuses like this
if you're able to lose 50 lbs, you are eating far more than you need to on a daily basis
if you're happy with how you look thats fine and good but don't act like life is the thing preventing you from losing weight
>>
>>7892184
Because obesity is fucking gross and packing on 150+ pounds to add blobs to your ass and hips and everywhere else isn't helping anything on any level.

>Look! I have hips and ass! I'm qt now
>Be disgusting jiggly mass of lard
>Acquire diabetes at 25
>Die of a heart attack at 35
>Need 2XL coffin and a crane

>>7892362
>>7892379
*vomits internally*

>>7892402
>300 lbs
>problem glasses
>thinking those pants make her look sexy at all

Get the harpoons.
>>
because it's disgusting, I'd rather be healthy.
>>
>>7893786
based post
>>
excess fat produces estrogen and makes the person look more feminine

not sure why they want to be skelly and show off their male skeleton
>>
>>7893818
>excess fat produces estrogen and makes the person look more feminine
should I even say something
>>
>>7893818
>you're either a hamplanet or holocaust victim

There is this middle zone, you know. A healthy level of muscle and fat, that doesn't require one to be a trigglypuff to look "feminine".
>>
>>7893724
I actually want to go to the pool and swim laps every day
I also eat less and healthier when I exercise regularly
At the moment, for about a year, I'm trying to push through my depression and go back to being happy and healthy
Also people tell me I'm too thin when I get down to 150 but the idea has literally wormed it's way into my body image issues and won't leave me alone so it's slightly skeletor or nothing for me
>>
>>7892409
assomeone whose somewhat of a yoyo dieter, yes your shoulders get wider. Also, your posture goes to shit, and you get leg and back pains.
Thats all without mentioning what your doing to your organs.
>>
I got up to 300 lbs but now I'm 170, shooting for 150.

I've got some severe body dysmorphia, and am approaching anorexia at the moment. Eating vegan and ~500-1000 kcal/day (also I exercise a bit every day, intensely 2-3/week). Actually I've spent all morning trying and failing to figure out what I could eat to regain some energy, I'm feeling pretty weak today...

also as someone who was fat for most of their life, fat people are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>7894100
yo yo dieting makes the 'mones work better, you lose weight and gain it back in better places.
>>
>>7894112
I honestly was thinking about doing that, I am pretty aware that my current nutrition isn't going to help my boobs/ass

I'd prefer to bounce between 150 & 170, or maybe 140-160 if I can maintain my health long enough to get to 140. BMI-wise I could be 130-170 and in normal weight range (5'9")
>>
>>7892362
>This is what real women look like
If you live in America and you want to fly under the radar, yes, you should be a little heavy. Helps to hide that masculine skeleton you'll never get rid of, too.
>>
>>7893876

>your shoulders get wider

Literally how?
>>
>>7894171
Touch the sides of your shoulders. Unless you're skinny/ripped, they're a little soft, because you store fat there. Same with the back.
>>
>>7894171
they don't.
you're being trolled.
>>
How can I get thicc? I spend the entirety of my free time binge eating and I still can't get past 120 lbs.

u .u
>>
While we're on the topic, would losing weight and gaining a little bit of it back be good for attaining a more feminine body shape? Started mones 2 years ago before I had a chance to lose weight, but I finally have the free time to exercise.
>>
>>7892379
hi there :3
>>
I've been trying to get fat for a while. I'd rather not have people look at me twice. I don't care if I'm ugly. I just want to be seen as a woman. Too bad I'm too tall to make weight look kind of cute, and my boyfriend hates it. He says I pass already but his radar is fucked.

>>7894587
I went from 135 to 175 by adding Joylent to my normal diet.
>>
>>7899603

Thanks for the tip, bruv.
>>
>>7899147
I'm not a doctor but I think that could potentially speed up the redistribution of body fat. If nothing else it is worth trying.
>>
>>7899147
yes, yes it would, HRT doesn't "move fat" around, it changes the patterns in which you gain and lose fat. Which works over time because normally you constantly gain and lose tiny amounts, but if you try to, it accelerates HRT changes.
>>
>>7899147
losing weight is 90% diet, so don't get your hopes up
>>
>>7892379
>you will never look this cute and wholesome

End me.
>>
because mtfs rather be hugboxed than to know the truth that they will never pass as a skinny girl because theyre lanky white boys?????

they think they look okay but they really dont and never will.
>>
>>7893818

I am a heterosexual man. I'd rather fuck and marry another man than do so with a fat woman, let alone a fat TRANSwoman.

I dunno about lesbians or FTMs etc., but if you're an MTF and you want to appeal to men, then you'd do better to be thin and make zero effort to transition than to get fat. Frickin grow a giant beard, make your voice sound even deeper than it is--I don't care, you'll still look better to me than that entity in the OP photo does.
>>
>>7900033

Her face looks smooth but her knee cartilage looks rough. Or it would, if you could see it.

Her and her partner's finances will look rough too, twenty years from now, thanks to the high cost of motorized wheelchairs. I mean, assuming she's even still alive then.
>>
>>7892184
Because we can't afford assloads of freshly cooked food. Nor medical care later on. And fat produces estrone, the most undesirable estrogen. And AAs are known to have nasty health side effects already. Therefore, we can't drink beer, because it'll compound the liver strain of cypro, flutamide or bicalutamide, and on top of that beer is horribly mannish, and other alcohols don't even have as much food content.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.