[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >shitpost on /lgbt/ >contacted by this ''caraposter''

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: download (3).png (239KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).png
239KB, 894x894px
>be me
>shitpost on /lgbt/
>contacted by this ''caraposter''
>talk about passing for 5 minutes
>caraposter doesn't say anything
>ask why I was contacted
>''it doesn't matter''

What did he mean by this?
(pic somewhat related)
>>
>>7891966
Lurk more you fucking newfag.
>>
>>7891976
I'm sorry I don't visit the tranny containment board other than just to laugh at hons.
>>
>>7891985
LOL BTFO BY CARAPOSTER
>>
>>7891985
Is op the right wing tranny?
>>
>>7891998
Ye
>>
>>7892014
I don't have a huge jaw lmao. It's just slightly imperfect and you asked me how I passed?
>>
>>7892027
>>7891995
I'm extremely confused, does he have like a early tranny fetish or something
>>
File: 1487651283452.jpg (14KB, 282x358px) Image search: [Google]
1487651283452.jpg
14KB, 282x358px
>>7891985
>>7892014
Your dadchin ain't looking any better, hun.
>>
>>7892014
>I'm stealth
>big jaw
Op exposed as a fucking liar
>>
>>7892036
she does, and unfortunately due to her etle (erotic target location error, the sphere of experiences that includes agp) she has an especially terrible type of agp -- she wants to be an early transitioner
it's more tragic in a way than traditional agp, in that a more normal type can become a woman (or close enough) but cara can never, ever be an early transitioner
>>
>>7892449
Is this blanchard anon? how common is this subtype of AGP?
>>
>>7892460
Cara does this mean you would never be happy even if you could pass relatively well or perfectly as a woman from your age onward?
>>
>>7892459
i am
cara is the only autopuellamimetophile (idk, it was the word that came to mind) i've met, but agps who specifically want to be trans girls (and, much more commonly, dickgirls/futa/traps/etc) are not uncommon
>>7892460
i knew some of that stuff previously because t***** told me a couple things you told her about your early adolescence, but not nearly as in-depth as you discussed it there
idk it sucks that happened to you
>>
>>7892483
>autopuellamimetophile

We have to go back.
>>
>>7892501
'idk' more in the sense of 'you're implying i should interpret this as meaning you aren't agp or are 'trutrans' (>implying agp is falsetrans), but i don't see how it implies that'
you're the 'failed male' leaning into 'mildly gnc' type of agp as is, so childhood transvestism isn't incomprehensible
>>
>>7891966
Why would caraposter identify themselves as caraposter
>>
File: jenniferdianreitzpretransition.png (50KB, 1304x130px) Image search: [Google]
jenniferdianreitzpretransition.png
50KB, 1304x130px
>>7892501
>>7892518
also, cara, i strongly (x100) recommend you read this:
http://transsexual.org/mystory.html
it's actually the story i was thinking about when i first entered communication with you
you have an incredible amount in common with the writer and are the same age she was when she started hrt
>>
>>7892518
>so childhood transvestism isn't incomprehensible

are you saying that though more uncommon for A*P trans, its still possible for TS that fit A*P typology to exhibit similar traits a HSTS TS would exhibit in early childhood?
>>
>>7892552
yes, though it won't look exactly the same (and a story in which it looks exactly the same is mildly suspect). for instance, to my semi-trained eye, #1 and #2 in the autism study are agp and will likely be so their whole lives (with the potential of future transition but more likely simple transvestism and crossdreaming), #5 is hsts, #3, #4, #6 are gnc boys, #7 is gnc girl.
>>
>>7892557
you don't have to read it now, just bookmark it. i understand you're under a lot of stress and in a lot of emotional pain.
>>
>>7892560
>(and a story in which it looks exactly the same is mildly suspect).

In what way? in the sense that it's likely they were classified into the wrong typology?

Honestly I'm kind of confused by this, it seems like you are saying to a certain extent under very rare circumstances A*P and HSTS TS can look nearly identical in many ways, excluding of course their sexual preferences. Am I wrong in saying this?
>>
>>7892610
no, what i'm saying is that while a*p and hsts are different and will look different, some stories are similar enough to confuse an untrained eye. this is especially true on the ftm end, given as hsts guys are often defined by their involvement in the lesbian community but it is *very, very easy* for a natal female who doesn't like the female gender role much and is strongly andromimetophilic to identify as a lesbian even when their primary attraction is towards men, especially in an era where most andromimetophilic (that is, natal females with masculine physical characteristics) attraction would be directed at butch lesbians rather than trans men -- which was true up until about the turn of the decade. (ever wonder why lesbian communities used to be so open to trans men? those aaps had to have someone to fuck.)
however, that is not to say it is never true on the mtf end. while agp children will not be hyper-gnc in the way of their hsts counterparts, it is not unheard of for an agp boy to have an extreme interest in various trappings of femininity (e.g. dresses, makeup) or for his autistic traits to make his behaviour more androgynous than that of his peers (the relative androgyny of autistic people shows in all the forms of transsexualism that have elevated autistic traits -- trans men with hsts etiologies and autism are less gnc as children than their non-autistic peers, from anecdata).
there is also, however, massive incentive for trans people with a*p etiologies to edit their histories to sound more gnc and fit the 'trutrans' narrative. critics of blanchardianism often claim this is blanchardians saying a*ps are liars, but 'liar' implies a conscious choice. the editing is completely unconscious.
>>
>>7892630
Okay I think I understand what you are saying now. So correct me if i'm wrong but basically you mean that it can be harder to determine which typology some TS people fit into, more specifically FtMs because of a lack of rigidity around acceptable gender roles females can / cant fall under in our society?

I'm still confused by this part can you possibly word it differently or clarify?

>andromimetophilic (that is, natal females with masculine physical characteristics) attraction would be directed at butch lesbians rather than trans men -- which was true up until about the turn of the decade. (ever wonder why lesbian communities used to be so open to trans men? those aaps had to have someone to fuck.)
>>
>>7892707
that's what i'm saying, with the addition of 'it gets harder because a lot of people subconsciously edit their histories and claim to be more gnc than they were'
on the part you were confused by: trans people with a*p etiologies are strongly attracted to other trans people of their gender (and vice versa, chasers have more a*p traits than the general population). this means that trans guys with aap etiologies are very attracted to other trans men, which is described as andromimetophilia. though butch lesbians and trans men are not the same thing, they have similar qualities in that they are both groups of natal females who present in ways so masculine that many of them functionally appear to be cis men, and so an andromimetophile who is otherwise primarily attracted to men can be attracted to butch lesbians. this means it is possible for aaps to assimilate into lesbian communities despite experiencing very little gynephilia. also, although it is not common now, it used to be common for trans men to preserve strong connections with the lesbian community as they transitioned and for lesbians to support these connections -- this is linked to aap andromimetophilia, in that a subset of self-identified lesbians were in fact primarily attracted to trans men.
>>
>>7892775
Ah I understand now, thanks for clarifying.
>and vice versa, chasers have more a*p traits than the general population
so this is where the idea / meme on this board comes from that many chasers inevitably turn out to be trans?

>although it is not common now, it used to be common for trans men to preserve strong connections with the lesbian community as they transitioned and for lesbians to support these connections

What caused that? is there a correlation between the rise of TERF and lesbian communities distancing / no longer being as supportive of trans men?
>>
>>7892483
>>7892518
you know, i get that you want to do all this research about different kinds of trans people anon, but i think there's a point where such specific labels and classifications get pretty redundant.

it's almost like the opposite side of those MOGAI special snowflake gender+sexuality types. when it comes to the actual ways that people treat trans people in real life, it rarely makes a big difference whether someone had one type of childhood wrt gender or another.

are you hoping to make something out of this eventually? i guess being able to recognize early signs of hsts/agp could help kids transition at the right time, but is there anything beyond "there are generally two different paths leading someone to transition?"
>>
>>7892460
Has Cara been TruTrans all along?
>>
>>7892828
not blanchard anon but I find all of this extremely interesting and also think that it's important for me to understand why I am the way I am.
>>
>>7892828
it's significant to me in that i was always told by the trans community that all trans people were just different points on the same snowflake, which was always blatantly untrue, and it left me eternally confused as to what the hell i am and why everyone else i met was so different to me. i developed the belief all the people unlike me were trendscum, which only got more and more confusing as they transitioned and didn't get transition-caused dysphoria, and especially as i kept running into people who acted much more like members of their natal sex than i did and were also twenty years post-transition. i ended up with a lot of cognitive dissonance as a result, especially given everyone else i knew who was basing their opinion of trans people was doing it off the majority completely unlike me, and doing things like concluding interests must match natal sex rather than transitioned when that would have completely wrong predictions if you applied it to me. accepting the typology completely resolved all of this and everything made sense, and i suddenly understood the trans community and why it is as it is. spreading the typology means more people can understand why trans people are like they are and not make false predictions about how trans people will act and behave, which helps both groups by not expecting a*ps to have the behaviour profile of their transitioned sex or hsts the behaviour profile of their natal one.
also, knowledge of the typology allows people to make more reasonable decisions about early detection of transsexualism (by making it clear that false positives are not a serious concern, due to the way the hsts spectrum presents during transition), allows young trans people to recognize that some of their peers are in fact chasers and make reasonable pre-decisions based on that information rather than ending up in situations they regret,
[continued]
>>
>>7892828
>>7892855
allows people to recognize which groups of trans people are at highest risk of transphobic violence and focus their efforts on those groups, allows families of a*p people to accept their parents/children/spouses/etc as trans despite not fitting 'the narrative' (ties in with the first point), allows trans people with a*p etiologies to escape the stigma that sex-negative people have placed on their histories, and improves media representation of trans people (e.g. everything i know about the character laverne cox plays in orange is the new black boils down to 'the writers were really, really bad at the typology')
>>7892821
>so this is where the idea / meme on this board comes from that many chasers inevitably turn out to be trans?
yes, and it's popular a lot more places than here
>What caused that? is there a correlation between the rise of TERF and lesbian communities distancing / no longer being as supportive of trans men?
i'm not sure what all the factors involved are. your suggestion sounds pretty legit, though radical feminists have always been heavily involved in lesbian communities. the increase in aap transition sounds to me like a factor, in that gay and bisexual men (female) do not have strong incentives to hang out with lesbians, as does the increase in prepubertal and pubertal transition allowing hsts men to just skip the whole lesbian stage.
>>
>>7892866
Interesting, thank you for answering my questions blanchard anon, you are one of the few people on this board that make it not completely shit for me.
>>
>>7892416
I don't have a big jaw, my chin is just like 10% longer than the ideal.

>>7892521
Because they wanted to chat or sth.
>>
>>7891995
Hey, I'll have you know this is also the faggot containment board, unfortunately, our associate, OP, tends to leak out.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.