[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are most people of the LGBT community for migration of mi-ea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 22.jpg (70KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
70KB, 876x493px
Are most people of the LGBT community for migration of mi-east refugees?

http://pamelageller.com/2017/03/migrants-behead-woman-murder-husband.html/

Wouldn't it seem that people of a severely different ideology should find asylum in a place more like their own?
>>
sub-question:

Does it scare you that being a member of the LGBT community is illegal in the countries that these refugees are coming from?
>>
>>7890446
Muslims can go fuck themselves. Fuck liberals for selling out gays in favor of Islam after the Orlando massacre. I'm so glad Trump is president. At least the USA won't be getting raped for the next 8 years. Can't say the same for Europe though.
>>
File: antar1.jpg (145KB, 681x578px) Image search: [Google]
antar1.jpg
145KB, 681x578px
>>7890446
>Are most people of the LGBT community for migration of mi-east refugees?
I'm actually for.
I know a nice place for them to migrate to.
Or for me to migrate to when shit goes down.
>>
>>7890605
>shitting up another continent with muslims
Shiggy diggy
>>
File: 1488405649560.png (107KB, 844x429px)
1488405649560.png
107KB, 844x429px
>>7890446
I'm somewhat in favour of it given that at least SOME of them are fleeing because they're deemed to be not moslem enough by radicals. So seculars and some moderates that might be saved from Islam given a secular western education are welcome IMO. As for believers, everyone who carries any strain of the Abrahamic plague can go fuck themselves as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>7890696
I like you
>>
The middle east and south east asia need to be nuked. Muslims need to be eradicated.
>>
>>7890696
If you believe in Islam, you are not welcome in the west. No matter how secular you may be. The radicalization statistics speak for themselves. One day, your neighbor Hussein is an okay guy. A few weeks later you might turn on the news and see that he shot up a church. They are not worth the risk. Reject the religion before you enter the west. No exceptions.
>>
>>7890446
Countries (and thus borders) are spooks
>>
>>7890832
one thing i dont understand is banning based on religion. you aren't born with a religion, you can just lie about it (especially if you're a terrorist).

the only way of going about it is just banning all immigration from everywhere.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.