[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you in the closet? If so, how far in? Does anybody suspect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1488198133486.jpg (35KB, 570x572px) Image search: [Google]
1488198133486.jpg
35KB, 570x572px
Are you in the closet? If so, how far in? Does anybody suspect you're homosex?
>>
>>7890153
I've never come out to anyone. Probably all my family suspect I'm gay, which is great because it means they'll never think I might be trans.
>>
>>7890170
Do you have you plan on coming out anytime soon?
>>
>>7890153
I don't know.
I like butt stuff but I only like dildos, haven't really enjoyed gay sex.
Not romantically attracted to men, the feeling I get when I make women laugh is no comparison to shooting the shit with guys.
But I still fiend for butt stuff every day.
People have seen me make out with a guy at the gay bar so I'm sure a lot of people I went to school with have pegged me as gay.
>>
>>7890196
Not really. If I start dating a boy I'll come out as bi. Being trans can stay in the closet.
>>
>>7890153
>If so, how far in
It's an open secret that I'm a repressing tranny and a literal transphobe. No one in my family says that aloud in front of me, and everyone is careful not to talk tranny shit around me, but a few months back they told me that "I shouldn't be afraid of asking for help".
>>
>>7893554
Can you explain how it's an open secret?
>>
>>7893595
Mum probably found his lewd toys and her panties in his room. Numerous times...that how it usally goes.
>>
Total closet, no one suspects a thing, though I'm not a homo, more bi, or just a mentally fucked up closet sissy faggot who needs to be put down.
>>
I've only ever told a friend because he asked.

No one asks so I don't tell, it's not really important.
>>
>>7890153
Yeah I'm in the closet. I only told some of my online friends a few months ago i used to want to be a girl. I was raised in a shitty area with shitty people who bullied me and a shitty family that thought i was causing the problems and mom thought it'd all stop if I just stopped acting like a faggot. After my cousin Amanda died i had nobody to support me or borrow clothes from so in the end I just gave up and forced myself to be a boy so mom would stop treating me like shit and I'd wouldn't get bullied for looking or acting girly.

Safe to say going along with what she wanted didn't make life any better and lately with how accepting the public has become to trangendered people I have been regretting not transitioning in my teens like I wanted to. Now i'm big, tall and ugly and will never look anywhere as feminine as i used to look. A few online friends say "It's never to late to transition." Yeah. it's never too late to transition. You could wait until you're 63 and then say fuck it i want to be a girl now. Will you pass? probably not. And I sure as fuck know with my big shoulders, deep voice massive nose and chin i will never, ever, pass no matter how much I wish I could. I'd rather be a miserable man who doesn't get harrassed for the way I look for the rest of my life then to look like a disgusting hon and try to fool myself that i actually pass and face ridicule. It's just too late and there's nothing i can do to change it unless they invent time machines so i can go back and tell myself to not worry about having mom or the family not loving me for wanting to be a girl. they don't love me after i decided to live as a guy either so i might as well have not given a shit about their feelings and been the selfish asshole my mom told me I was being for making her the embarrassment of the family. or so she claims.

Transitioning when I was young wouldn't have fixed everything in my life but it would have made me feel more comfortable in my body than I am now.
>>
I'm in the closet, my mom, dad, and brothers might suspect I'm gay because I invited a boy over to stay with me for a couple months though, then I went to his house for a couple months.
>>
>>7897563
Was the boy you invited over flamboyant or overtly gay?
>>
>>7897577
He invited a guy over for a few months. Come on senpai, that's pretty suspicious.
>>
File: 1428216843225.jpg (119KB, 584x890px) Image search: [Google]
1428216843225.jpg
119KB, 584x890px
>>7890153
Im in the closet to my family but Im sure at least my mom thinks Im gay or something. All of my friends know Im Trans, though. I live and work in the same place and Im almost positive that none of my coworkers either know or really care mainly because I keep to myself and dont really socialize with anyone.
I guess Im both deep in and out of the closet.
Schrodinger's Transsexual, if you will.
>>
>>7890153
So far in the closet no one knows. I'm in my early 20's not a soul knows that I want to be a girl. I also like guys and no one knows that either. I'm so horrified of coming out it's unreal.
>>
>>7890153
I'm in the closet pretty deep. Around 5 of my friends know. Also my neighbor saw me letting a guy in yesterday and i'm really fucking paranoid that she knows and is gonna tell my parents.
>>
>>7890153
Just started doing stuff with a gril a few days ago after trying to pray my feelings for her away for a few months.
Staying deep in there for now as family is heavily religious and conservative.
I mean, I'm religious and conservative too but couldn't pass up on this gril for some reason, only female I've ever felt this way for desu.
No one knows besides a few people I chat with on discord, though I think my manager suspected that I'm not entirely straight, mainly because I'm really tall, never talked about guys, and work a security job
>>
File: 1461744718869.jpg (46KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1461744718869.jpg
46KB, 500x374px
I'm in the closet about being a Trump supporter around my leftist friends.

So hard to hide my power level when they straight up spout out lies about my daddy God Emperor.
>>
>>7899399
I'm pretty sure Jesus doesn't care if you have sex with or love women.

If God didn't want lesbianism he wouldn't have made girls so pretty and soft.
>>
>>7900782
does the same go for wanting to become a girl?
>>
>>7890153
Not in the closet, but I don't go around telling everyone.
I am masculine, so I surprise many people when they do find out. Also, I am not too socially literate out there. I.e., difficulty reading body language.
>>
>>7890315
Sounds like you might be a top or more masculine than feminine.
>>
>>7899715
KEK for the win!
>>
>>7893656
I hope you are joking about being put down.
>>
>>7900883
Not him, but closet tranny who wants to be put down. I almost joined the military after school hoping ide die in combat.
>>
>>7900912
why! you should love yourself!
>>
>>7900808
Yes desu. I mean, it's very unlikely that you'll ever be a real girl, but I can see why someone would want to have soft skin, boobies, and look pretty.
>>
>>7900808
Bible says nothing about gender change.
Eve being made from a man's rib is the closest it gets
>>
I've told my friends and two of my cousins that I'm gay, I'm actually trans mtf so idk where this puts me.
>>
I am on hormones but very deep in the closet. I doubt anyone suspects anything tbqh.
>>
File: wat.jpg (220KB, 940x940px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
220KB, 940x940px
18 having the same 13 year kid reaction to the opus sex
my sister ask me: why dont you have a bf yet ,wat are you lesbi ?
me: NOOO wat do you think that i;m just to ......too lazy to get one and i can stand the mmmm..... drama that comes with having a ....love one .........you knowww..
tfw she rellly belive me while being the worst liar ever
thank gods for this
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.