[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I saw this article, about perceptions of misogyny withi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: pussy is gross - to me.jpg (94KB, 1884x886px) Image search: [Google]
pussy is gross - to me.jpg
94KB, 1884x886px
When I saw this article, about perceptions of misogyny within the gay community, I instantly thought, I have got to see what LGBT has to say about this.

http://www.newnownext.com/casual-misogyny/03/2017/

When you speak your peace, please also identify yourself, are you gay? lesbian? male female? cis trans? etc.
>>
>>7890093
>Gay men, first and foremost, are men
Such casual misandry!
t. mtf
>>
>>7890093
can't we just purge females out of existence?
>>
Just a faggot virtue-signaling on behalf of women upset that faggots don't make them the center of attention.

I work in retail, right next to a huge cosmetics department that sees many gay customers. You know how often they call the employees "bitch"?

Never. Never heard a single woman working that counter complain of it, and I talk to them all multiple times a day.

In other words, this entire article is That Happened.

t. bi FtM
>>
>>7890117
The comments are even better than the article itself.
>>
>>7890093
Shitty article and whoever wrote it should kys.
>>
>>7890125
Oh lord. This person right here. Oh this gave me such a headache to read. This is the biggest snowflake to ever flake

>Parsifal Godtree
>As a polyamrous bisexual, I'm often alienated by the LGBT community due to gay men's hate mongering against so-called Fag Hags & Dikes who frequent social scenes favored by gay men, arguing in favor of gay male exclusive social venues from which gay friendly straight or bisexual men, drag queens, transvestites, & transexuals are also excluded or demeaned as a threat to their sexual identity. I'm also alienated by gay men who regard any sex between men as a taint and therefore regard me as a Closet Fag hiding behind a cowardly, bisexual label. There are of course lesbians who engage in similar hate mongering, but not even half as shrill as what I've encountered from gay men
>>
>>7890140
>I'm also alienated by gay men who regard any sex between men as a taint
What the fuck is this? What are they smoking?
>>
The femfags that call everyone stuff like "bitch" and whatnot are pretty annoying though.
Plus like 75% of the gay guys I've met that think they're pros at fashion actually dress like shit and don't know anything about women's fashion. They just dress like a bunch of weirdos and call it 'fashion' and think because they stand out in a crowd that it therefore means they are the best dressed, it never crosses their mind that they look like shit.

So yeah, I do mostly agree with that article. I could probably do well with womens fashion and go full-agp pinterest-mode but I generally don't judge other peoples clothes because it's annoying when people do that.
>>
File: 1454867141583.jpg (150KB, 1440x2460px) Image search: [Google]
1454867141583.jpg
150KB, 1440x2460px
>>7890093
What a faggot. Fuck him and this nonintellectual garbage.

> blindly asserting that misogyny=homiphobia

Gay dudes have there own shit to figure out. The feminist movement insists on being whiny and demanding acceptance. Fuck that, I'm not buying the package which is the ideology of feminism.

Also! Gay guys prefer masculine men. Go figure. We want men. Not ambiguous features or womany features. Then id be straight or bi if I liked that.
>>
File: 1467942601096.png (396KB, 596x697px) Image search: [Google]
1467942601096.png
396KB, 596x697px
>>7890140
>polyamorous
>>
>>7890093
How is saying “Honey, I don’t need help from you. You need help from me.” have anything to do with sex. The dude was talking about fucking makeup. He was throwing shade, it didn't have to do with her being a woman. Jesus Christ, what in the world is this?
>>
>>7890187
Women are just bitter because theyve been btfo by men in just about everything. Now makeup is included in that list
>>
>>7890199
Bring on artificial wombs, then I can be a pure upgrade of real women.
>>
Good God. It's like I can't even leave the house the expectations that people are developing. Like I'm supposed to go to work, get my shopping down, remember all the shit I have to do, socialize with friends, as WELL as monitor strangers for anything that might be perceived as offensive.

This is wild. I just don't ever want to leave my house again. People are making crap more difficult than it needs to be.

So I guess we should teach our kids to not only watch out for strangers but monitor their speech for anything that might be perceived as offensive to anyone anywhere.

Such fucki9ng first world crybaby problems.
_______
Corinne Derusha · Creative Director at Secret Stair Sessions
Oh, this is frustrating....All of the comments against this article fit perfectly in with the "not all men" crowd. Guys, we've TALKED about this. We KNOW this doesn't represent all of you and how you treat women. But the point is, were not pointing fingers, just saying you ALL can do your part to correct this behavior. Pay attention to conversation that could be derogatory, check in with you're female friends after potentially harmful interactions... Do. Your. Part. Whether you're saying "not all men" or in this case, "not all gay men" we will still say "yes all women".
Like · Reply · 63 · 19 hrs

Cybele Breeze
Exactly. And even if you don't DO this yourself, odds are you've seen it happen, and you can definitely call it out as unacceptable when others do it.
Like · Reply · 7 · 6 hrs

Jack Barnes
Wait you expect me to police other people's language cause it might hurt some woman some where's feelings? Seriously? Lol.
Check with a woman before I speak?

"I'm sorry, did I just hurt you feelings? I did? Well why don't you grow up princess"

That would be my response.
Like · Reply · 48 mins

Chris Primosch · Works at Being a fan of Metal Music and Islanders Hockey
Jack Barnes and I'd tell you to leave my f'ing store until you can be respectful to people offering to assist you.
>>
>>7890217
>But the point is, were not pointing fingers, just saying you ALL can do your part to correct this behavior. Pay attention to conversation that could be derogatory, check in with you're female friends after potentially harmful interactions... Do. Your. Part. Whether you're saying "not all men" or in this case, "not all gay men" we will still say "yes all women".

Phew... this lady needs a nice long vacation in Rwanda to give her some perspective.
>>
>>7890217
>monitor strangers
>caring what other people think
What a sad life you must live. I might meet any number of LGBTs when I go out with friends. I'll say whatever I want that doesn't offend my friends.

Fuck other people and stop giving them attention on the internet.
>>
>>7890269
You have never corrected a stranger for their speech?
>>
>>7890117
Uh. I think it's because the stereotype is that gay men are flamboyant and "YAS QUEEN SLAAAAY" and calling everyone "bitch" is just how they speak. Because you don't complain about it doesn't mean you're ok with it. When gay men speak to me like that I just take it into context - that they aren't trying to be offensive. So I just brush it off as their own annoying habit. Like, I don't expect anything out of them. I can still cringe a bit inside if someone tries to call me a bitch because I don't find the term endearing or necessary. - cis lesbian who isn't gonna read any article
>>
>>7890347
I like your world view. I think people voice the smallest of grievances way too often now.
>>
>>7890347
Well, okay. I have heard endless bitching about every type of strange customer, but never that.

I can ask, though. If this thread is still here on Saturday, I'll update.
>>
>>7890447
What's Saturday have to do with anything?
>>
>Gay men should stop treating women like objects
>meanwhile straight women (because that's who the "help misogyny" article is about, they don't care about transwomen or lesbians) talk about gay men and treat them like they're some sort of fashion accessory
>>
>>7890308
Who the fuck does that?
>>
>>7890308
No
Do you do that?
Do you just obnoxiously correct people who may not have English as their first language?

Me personally I don't give a fuck
>>
>>7890580
>gay men should stop treating women like objects
What other value do women hold to gay men exactly.

This whole thread reminds me of the tumblr cap claiming gays are sexist because they won't date a woman
>>
>>7890680
I have. I hyave told someone not to address someone as such. I also scolded a woman for spanking her child in public, it was offensive and bad for the child.
>>
>>7890927
>I also scolded a woman for spanking her child in public, it was offensive and bad for the child.
Good on you. What did you say and how did she take it?
>>
>>7890937
I told her I would call CPS on her if she persisted and that I would get the manager, as I was also recording her on my cellphone, if she didn't stop and I would post it online if she persisted. She looked at me blankly with hr mouth open and then grabbed her child by the hand and hurried away.
>>
>>7890951
Did you still report her to anyone? If you got her face in the video then hurrying away is no escape.
>>
Bi male here: feminists are retarded.
>>
>>7890093
The way the fag in the article acted towards those people is rude, yes.
Personally, I programmed myself to be especially respectful to people based on historical significance of certain words. i.e. I personally never use the n-word, and even refrain from calling women bitches or cunts, despite calling males that all the time (I bet feminists would still find this misogynistic though).
That said, you can't police other people's language. And the article got many other things wrong.
1. No, femininity is not regarded as 'bad' in our society. Femininity in MALES is regarded as bad. Femininity is a valuable asset, but only in females.
2. "Gay guys treat women like accessories". Literally the opposite. Fag hag is a term for a reason. I can't tell you how many times a girl has befriended me because she thought I'd be a clubbing fag, and then stopped talking to me once they realized I was just a boring nerd. Of course, some tried to relate because "Hey, I'm a gamergurl! XD", but still eventually left, because, you know, gamergurls are fake retards trying to capitalize on subcultures.
3. "Fags grope women" Again, literally the opposite. I've never playfully gotten touchy with a female, but a woman has flat out grabbed my ass before. It was a little weird, but I didn't feel violated, even if it did seem a little sexually charged. Btw, this was at work and we were both employees. It's like they're trying to prove males are better than females because we aren't constantly complaining.

The real reason everyone is so protective of females, it's because they have more social value, which is a natural result of evolution. Males are disposable, females are not. Mostly shaped by the process of reproduction (1 man can impregnate 20 women in a week, 1 woman can only be impregnated by 1 man every 9+ months), but also socialization.
Women have so much privilege that they can admonish people with suicide rates that blow theirs out of the water.

tl:dr fuck you.
>>
File: 1482864219542s.jpg (3KB, 121x125px) Image search: [Google]
1482864219542s.jpg
3KB, 121x125px
>>7890140
>polyamrous
>>
>>7891586
>The real reason everyone is so protective of females, it's because they have more social value, which is a natural result of evolution. Males are disposable, females are not.
This is an absolutely irrelevant holdover from when we were cavemen.

Nowadays, as it has been for ages, men and women both as essential to raising a child. IVF, surrogacy, adoption and same-sex couples all show how out of date that social justification for female privilege is. Gendered socialization today should be forced to abandon it.
>>
>Nico Lang is the East Coast Reporter for the Advocate, as well as a contributor to the Daily Beast, L.A. Times, BuzzFeed, Vice, Salon, Slate, Rolling Stone, The Guardian, Vox, Jezebel, Mic, Quartz, Consequence of Sound, Onion A.V Club, and the Guardian.

So this author basically just gets butthurt an writes about it for a living.
>>
>>7893569
Who is Nico Lang?
>>
>>7890093
Gay man.
I do find that a lot of gay men say incredibly misogynistic things. I think it's jealousy that they aren't women desu.
I don't think this article particularly did a good job of pointing out the rampant misogyny that does exist in the gay world.
Basically if you're not a big muscley "straight acting" wealthy educated white man, a lot of gay men do not see your value in society.
It's sad that thy worship the people most guilty of persecuting them and seem to loathe the people who fight for their rights daily.
Go to a chill out and listen to how so many of those guys speak, it's disgusting.
>>
>>7895488
>I do find that a lot of gay men say incredibly misogynistic things. I think it's jealousy that they aren't women desu.
I simply just find pussy disgusting. I have nothing against women as people, but the vagina literally makes me sick just to loook at. I vomitted when I first saw someone go down on a girl, the idea was so repulsive, I just spewed all over the floor.
>>
>>7895505
We'll I feel the same way about penis.
I hate touching them and I loathed the few that ended up in my mouth.
That doesn't mean I hate men or say hateful things about men. Not liking vagina is not an excuse to make misogynistic comments.
>>
>>7895505
Well no kidding, you're gay, lesbians feel the same way about dick. I'm sure he meant other things.
>>
>>7895488
>[[[[[gay man]]]]]
>>
God I love dick so much.
>>
>>7895548
t. (((polgbt)))
>>
>>7890093
I could not even finish it. Oh look another shit that probably did not happen story, followed by attention seeking and virtue signalling.
Nope, fuck off.
>>
>>7890308
No, and people that do are, pathetic.
>>
>>7890927
Well since spanking is literally battery that is good on you, that is not policing language though.
>>
>>7896638
lol so mad
>>
>>7890308
It literally threatens to kill anytime a pedophile is insulted, ignore it.
>>
>all gay men go around saying bitch, looking at make up and acting fem. This behavior is misogynistic. These gay men are a problem.
>gay men who do not like gays that of around saying bitch, looking at make up and acting fem are terrible people and are misogynistic.

So if you are a fem gay guy you suck and if you are a masc gay guy you also suck.
>>
>>7890125
I wanna fucking die. Why are people like this
>>
Do they hate women so much that they'll form a trans-exclusive radical masculinism group that targets trans males for being "female rapists in drag"? No? Fuck off.
>>
>>7898074
now you are getting it
>>
>>7890140
Tried reading it. Stopped at "polyamorous bisexual". In the real world, we call that being a slut.
>>
>>7890347
I am a gay guy that was raised to respect women.
I find it offensive to any woman, unless she deserves it, to be called a bitch.

{I find the flamboyant stereotype offensive because it makes it possible for people to harass those of us who do not fit the stereotype.}- Might the last part also be a version of homophobia?
>>
I wonder what this faggot would say about misandrist lesbians...
>>
>>7900841
Probably say they and TERFs are understandable reactions to misogyny.
>>
>>7899331
>I am a gay guy that was raised to respect women.
Get redpilled >>7890117
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.