[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the pushing of the idea that children are aware of their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 14382989486.jpg (530KB, 1024x673px) Image search: [Google]
14382989486.jpg
530KB, 1024x673px
Will the pushing of the idea that children are aware of their gender and sexuality and that their feelings can be taken into account so as to enable trans people to transition early eventually lead to legalizing pedophilia?
>>
>>7889558
Anything that further strips individual right and intelligent care from children can lead down that and other bad routes.

Consider that we circumcise nearly half the US population against their will, that is sexual organs body modding and it is sick and is not something most men want when they learn all the facts.

Instead of focusing on how the trans issue intersects, try focusing on just protecting children's rights from all harms and permanent modifications. Yes some people want to push their kids to be trans because they have an axe to grind, but just as likely has a sort of Munchausen and CRAVES the attention the s brings the kid and themselves.

I seriously doubt there is reasonable evidence that they can prove a kid wants to trans permanently, so remember to think of that.

Again, you can do more good by just WHOLEHEARTEDLY supporting all children's rights from any angle. Don't get wrapped around one part only.
>>
>>7889646
bump
>>
>>7889646
>Consider that we circumcise nearly half the US population against their will,
iirc 50-60% of us boys get cut nowadays, which makes 25-30% of the total population.
>>
>>7890319
More like 70-75% in the USA.

But even if it was 1%, come on cunt. It's cutting part of a baby dick off, the part with alot of nerve endings, and that is best case scenario!

Come on, it just ain't right. They should be lower to choose.

Fuckin' cunts talking bout rape culture...
>>
>>7892167
*they should be allowed to choose
>>
Pedophilia will NEVER be legalized. The first senator or congressman to suggest it will lose their re-election.
>>
>>7892241
I think the OP just going a devilish opinion to the logical extreme.

ARE WE not putting KIDS before our own agendas anymore?

Anyone incharge of the care of another should always wonder this, keeps you honest.

Kids will always be the most important fixture of society, in a healthy society.
>>
>>7892167
>>7892171
I agree 100% that it's evil and sexual abuse, but the rate of babies being cut today is lower than before and the overall rate of boys and men is getting lower all the time.
>>
>>7894726
Even the best circumcisions usually have some longterm issue, usually in the direction of ED.

But besides any of that, these males are never, EVER experiencing their intended range of perception on an organ that is sensation oriented.

It's like saying it's ok we force our baby boys to be colorblind because it's happening RELATIVELY less.

We cannot keep mutilating baby males and then asking, "geez, why are so many of the male's having sex issues to extremes?"

It's fucking permanent nerve damage to a baby's dick
>but the nation is up in arms about small minority problems instead of something that is potentially ruining half the population's sexual development
>>
>>7895060
This should have its own thread. I believe much of the board can identify with not being allowed control of their own bodies. I always remember that one boy whos whole penis was "somehow" removed during his cutting. This was by a doctor who then suggested forcing him to trans, those dumb parents.

Obviously this cis boy had massive gender dysphoria his whole life when forced to live as a girl. Wow, sound familiar any trans people?

A cis forced to be trans does like it anymore than someone with innate gender dysphoria "likes" being forced to live cis.

Back OT: yeah there could be kids who don't really want to trans or even understand it, so we must vigilantly right against that evil as well as the evil that wants us to not have control of our own lives.

Honestly, we should look at it as just respecting the individual in all cases... How does it get so muddied?
>>
>>7899944
>Obviously this cis boy had massive gender dysphoria his whole life
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

It was a fucking nightmare unless you meant one of the other bad circumcisions-to-trans that didn't work out.
>>
Try to take it easy. I think most sexual pleasure is psychological and not physical, and you always have your prostate ;)

>>7899978
I keep seeing him referenced, are there any other examples?
>>
>>7889646
>I seriously doubt there is reasonable evidence that they can prove a kid wants to trans permanently, so remember to think of that.
You might be right that there's no way to prove it, but most trans people know when they're kids and do want to be trans permanently.
>>
>>7899978
They were all nightmares.
>>
>>7900007
This anon thinks sex is mental, so why don't we all just melt our crotches smooth? Or maybe you're a shittycunt if you aren't doing anything to stop circumcision in the modern world.
>>
>>7900027
There must be a way to look for munchausen-like behavior in the adults who most influence the child.

I think just giving whatever the kid "says" carte blanche approval is something we all agree is reckless, right?
>so we should explore why we feel that way
>we just want the permanent changes going to people that won't regret them

>maybe kids' bodies need to be kept in growth stasis until they are mentally adult
Or maybe we need to agree there isn't a perfect solution now.

Let's not let trans become a actual scourge because we didn't want to believe some parents just use their kids for their own ambitions. I don't want to make one untrue thing have merit. The monstrous misuses of medicine have always lived with the parents and doctors, not the person getting operated on.

It is like circumcision sorta, we are so ready to just let it happen to others because it makes us feel better about what's happened to us. Fuck, that sounds like the victim-to-rapist path a bit.
>>
>>7900007
>I keep seeing him referenced, are there any other examples?
David wasn't known about until he went public himself to prevent this from happening to kthers, he did still kill himself though.

But the others are like David are semi anonymous, he was John/Joan for most medical discussion for instance. There's been talks in public from some since David came out but he really overshadows them.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.