[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally accepting my being a faggot >see qt3.14 twink

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: med_1455900323_image.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
med_1455900323_image.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>finally accepting my being a faggot
>see qt3.14 twink in biology class
>he's bad at hiding his powerlevel
>likes pokemon, anime, and stem
>somehow manage to eat lunch with him
>talking
>so far so good
>"Anon...I'm...uh...look..."
>oh fuck is he straight
>he's a ftm transgender

Is there a link between autism and ftms? All the ones I've met have been either tumblrinas or guys like these. Fug
>>
>>7888099
>>he's a ftm transgender
Good news, he's still gay. Go score some pussy you faggot.
>>
File: autism transsexualism.png (19KB, 724x243px) Image search: [Google]
autism transsexualism.png
19KB, 724x243px
>>7888099
>Is there a link between autism and ftms?
>>
>>7888111
>non-androphilic mtfs scored the same as cis men
>androphilic mtfs scored the same as women
agp transbians confirmed for fetishists
>>
File: f72b2a8502ec6837ddc7487fe4b94d8f.jpg (128KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
f72b2a8502ec6837ddc7487fe4b94d8f.jpg
128KB, 1024x768px
>>7888111
tfw androphilic transwoman
>>
>>7888111
Transguy here, I def show spectrum signs. Obsessiveness, issues with social cues. Shit like that.
>>
File: 1433278494297.gif (338KB, 497x491px) Image search: [Google]
1433278494297.gif
338KB, 497x491px
>>7888111
>least likely to be autistic
>>
>>7888111
Once again, a study that doesn't compare gynephilic MtF to gynephilic aka lesbian cis women. Worthless. Totally worthless.

Lesbians are definitely a little more aspie than straight women.
>>
>>7888208
>I'm an autistic transbian and the only thing that can pick me up again is cisbians being just as autistic
just accept it m8
>>
>>7888220
I'm bi. Guilty as charged on autism though, garbage control groups really fire up my spergrage.
>>
>>7888099
You're the one who was attracted to him, dude. Fuck him or don't, but don't be all sour grapes about it.
>>
File: 1489038942729.jpg (55KB, 1024x696px) Image search: [Google]
1489038942729.jpg
55KB, 1024x696px
>>7888099
Kill yourself, you fagot.
>>
>>7888099
Fuck, or find another.
>>
>>7888099
So...what's the problem? If you're a bottom, he can wear a strap-on, you know.

Seriously, how is it that your biggest complaint comes off as being that he's "autistic" when that's clearly something you didn't mind when you thought he had a dick?

>>7888220
No, that annoyed the shit out of me, too. Actually, the entire thing annoys me.

>MtFs are split up by sexual orientation
>cis controls are not
>FtMs are not

What even is this shit.

Anyway, I don't take this too seriously. I'm an FtM and score into the "Aspie" range, but I'm not actually spectrum. It's all better-explained by my being super introverted, having grapheme-color synesthesia, and having ADHD.
>>
Wait, so what's the problem? Play along with his little roleplay and fuck him.
>>
>>7892109
>grapheme-color synesthesia
Letters are colors to you? Am I reading that correctly or just stupid?
>>
>>7888099
lol
>>
>>7892109
in the study itself, the mtf population had a weird distribution so they started running through things that could explain it and realized that if you separated them by sexual orientation it made sense
neither the ftms nor the controls had that kind of bimodal distribution so splitting them up after gathering the data was unimportant
also, as an autist, i'd say introverted-synaesthetic-adhd implies a whole lot more spectrum than you're thinking
>>
Don't tell me you rejected him now ;_;
>>
>>7893783
Yes, you are reading that correctly, I see letters (and numbers) in color. I have a reputation at my workplace for being able to remember basically everyone's employee number for this reason - I remember the color pattern, not the actual numbers.

>>7893820
>so splitting them up after gathering the data was unimportant
That's...not how controls work.

>also, as an autist, i'd say introverted-synaesthetic-adhd implies a whole lot more spectrum than you're thinking
Nah, I've been professionally evaluated (when I got diagnosed with ADHD), and the psych who evaluated me was extremely confident I'm not an autismo. I'm actually quite socially competent (number one salesperson at a company I worked for at one point, but I gave it up because I kinda hated the pressure from up top to sell shit to customers they didn't really want); I'd just PREFER to be alone.

Got a bunch of unironically-autistic friends, though. I get along with them pretty well. I'm more forgiving of their mannerisms than most people.

>>7894359
In all seriousness, the OP probably just can't do it with the vag.
>>
>>7894714
>I have a reputation at my workplace for being able to remember basically everyone's employee number for this reason
Synesthesia can be useful in niche-ish situations. Many people who don't have actual synesthesia still associate certain colors with graphemes, week days, etc. Do you think they could learn to turn this info synesthesia, who/why not, and if so, how?
>>
>>7892109
i have synesthesia too, but i associate numbers\months\weekdays and any kind of sequence with a specific geometric configuration in space, so I remember the placement along this shape, which makes it easy to remember and associate concepts. also a fellow ADHD victim, i did score in the aspie range but i'm not autistic. though i found it curious that a lot of other ftms have similar characteristics.
>>
>>7888137
>least likely to be autistic
>still posts anime gifs

You got fucked by probability sonny Jim
>>
>>7894714
I'm glad you made it work for you
Nabokov had the same type of synesthesia and named his book Ada after the color pattern on his favorite butterfly
>>
>>7894806
Mild synesthesia is really common, yeah. Common enough that I just assumed everyone was exactly like me before finding out what it was. So I would have assumed that other people COULD learn to do what I do, but it seems that's not the case. Researchers have found that non-synesthetes can't actually keep 26 separate colors straight consistently enough to even associate a color with a letter twice on a test. Maybe you COULD memorize 26 colors well enough to make it consistent, but I'm not sure that would help with other memorization later on better than just memorizing the thing you're supposed to remember directly. I hope that made sense.

My friends, when I shared my letter colors with them, kept asking me how I "remember" 26 colors. I had to keep explaining that there's nothing to "remember," it's just an inherent quality of the letter.

>>7894844
Yeah, probably something to do with the etiology of FtM transgenderism. I know there's a vague theory that prenatal androgens could cause both gender dysphoria and autism in female fetuses.

>>7894960
Didn't know that! Pretty cool.

From what I can find of his letter colors online, they were a little unusual, e.g. for most of us "A" is a primary color (red is especially common), and his was a dark woody color. Very interesting.
>>
>>7895833
>Mild synesthesia is really common, yeah.
Is it really synesthesia if it's just a mental association and not an intuitive one that doesn't need to be thought about? That is, is there a spectrum from mild to major, or are they two different things.

>Maybe you COULD memorize 26 colors well enough to make it consistent, but I'm not sure that would help with other memorization later on better than just memorizing the thing you're supposed to remember directly. I hope that made sense.
It does make sense but the possibility I'm wondering about is learning the associations to the point that they become innate mentally and don't need to be consciously remembered, as with full synesthesia.

Maybe the research about the 26 letter associations covered this, but maybe not, but for an example, one by one teaching oneself each association, like making O orange by visualizing an orange O, by focusing on the initial letter being O, by seeing images of an orange O as a sun or other objects, etc, and the same for each letter in turn.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.