[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do transpeople who are anti-early transitioning allege that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0106.jpg (61KB, 661x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0106.jpg
61KB, 661x720px
Why do transpeople who are anti-early transitioning allege that children can't know their gender and that that gender identity can't be legitimately detected? Is it because they aren't legitimately trans themselves and think that trans is based on "feelings" and not innate gender identity?
>>
Why do creepy transbian stalkers insist on shitposting on /lgbt/ instead of taking steps to fix their lives?
>>
>>7887076
There is no such thing as gender, just gender norms that children either pick up and become cis het or don't.
>>
>>7887092
Cara knows that the best course of action is to shitpost on /lgbt/ until the situations she posits become reality and she becomes the leader of a new school of thought to deal with these situations.
>>
>>7887114
tell that to a silverback gorilla
>>
>>7887159
sex != gender
>>
>>7887076
cara, it is very strange to me that you push 'innate gender identity' despite being quasi-blanchardian
i understand it is partially because you're bullshitting and partially because you're bad at concepts, but it is still strange
>>
>>7887192
Reminder that hsts and agp are both acquired in childhood just like normal sexualities.
>>
>>7887212
I thought symptoms of HSTS occurred much earlier than AGP? Hence why people like cara / that mtf that runs sillyolme seem to think HSTS mtfs are actual women trapped in mens bodies and AGPs are just men with a erotic target location error.
>>
>>7887175
sex is biologically tied to behaviour, which is tied to gender roles.

live and let live, i dont care if you wanna be a dickgirl. but this discussion has wandered so far from common sense it's comical
>>
>>7887226
Neither have "symptoms" because they aren't illnesses.

Hsts is more obviously apparent because it's more external. A*p is more internal.
>>
>>7887227
>sex is biologically tied to behaviour, which is tied to gender roles.
Explain trans people.
>>
>>7887212
yes, this is a topic on which i have written extensively and in fact just talked about earlier today (on not-4chan, but to someone who i have since discovered is a /tttt/ regular)
>>7887226
hsts is obvious earlier than a*p in the vast majority of cases, but there are exceptions (see #1 and #2 in pic related, though note that this was a study on autistic children and autists are the exception to the rule for everything gender-related)
cara's definition of 'trutrans' is not synonymous with hsts, and there are hstses she believes to be falsetrans (e.g. blaire white); in fact, some of her 'trutrans' points work better with a*p than hsts, such as asexuality
kay brown of sillyolme is a bit of an eccentric who needs to work through some issues she has with agp women, but i would argue that's an uncharitable interpretation of most (not all) of her writing
>>
>>7887227
Sex is a biological approach to sex. Gender is a behavioral approach to sex. In most cases gender is tied to sex, but there are outliers a.k.a transgenders who are heavily uncomfortable with their sex and gender traits. Now when these people are uncomfortable they can change secondary sex characteristics and gender traits, they can transition. This shit isn't very hard.
>>
>>7887283
i dont claim to have answers beyond what very shaky scientific consensus there is, but i do believe that it looks somewhat like this

> biological basis
>> behaviour based on sex from which gender roles spring
>>> individual psyche
>>>> higher level of abstraction that allows for lifelong LARPing as qt gril

what i disagree with is the notion that transgenderism is determined by nature (muh specific areas in the brain that kinda look like they do in some cis women).

>>7887298
sure but gender can never be independent of the biological basis it springs from. you're not changing anything essential when you're transitioning, you're adding a layer of abstraction.

which, again, not a problem.
>>
>>7887317
Yeah it can't be independent of the biological basis, adding a layer of abstraction while not changing anything essential is not how I would put it though. Social constructs are extremely essential to living any kind of a normal life.
>>
>>7887249
>Neither have "symptoms" because they aren't illnesses.
Sorry I didn't mean to use the word "symptom" in that context.

Do you think theres any truth to the idea that some TS can be both HSTS and A*P, or at least exhibit traits from both categories?

Also what do you think about the idea that HSTS and A*P trans people could be measured on a scale in a similar way to something like the Kinsey scale exists for measuring sexual orientation?
>>7887289
and yeah I was just overgeneralizing you are right that interpretation is pretty unfair though it does seem like her writings contain internalized transphobia towards A*P trans people.
>>
>>7887325
essential as in being close to where your gender/psyche springs from. you're like cute girl OS running (badly) in a virtual machine on NEET male OS, to put it in /g/ terms

living a normal life as a trans is a bit of a pipe dream imo (sorry)

it's the whole nature vs nurture discussion. if gender is tied to bio sex then trans is reduced to cosplaying; however if wasn't, and gender roles are just a construct, we're in that whole narrative of gender roles are oppressive and must be abandoned for the sake of equality, and trans seems like some weird archaic fetishism for gender roles.

which i assume is why there's such strong alt right ish voices in the trans community pushing for both traditional (biological sex based) hard gender roles but also this idea that there's a possibility of fml brains in male bodies, which afaik has very weak support through neuroscience at best but is the last golden straw trans advocates cling to when trying to 'explain trans people'

bottom line i dont think anyone should be hated or actively discriminated against but i also can't fault people who don't fully see trans people as whatever sex they identify with, or would refuse to date them etc
>>
>>7887375
I mean transgenders have been demonstrated to have neurological microstructures resembling the other sex. And obviously mtfs aren't actually female and ftms aren't actually male, but genderwise I'd say that passing ftms are men and passing mtfs are women, because they have adopted the gender role of the opposite sex. And gender roles are just a construct, but they're a basic construct in every single society and equality isn't desirable. And due to being an early transitioner I'm living a pretty normal life.
>>
>>7887395
>neurological microstructures
just going to copy this again:
>the bstc study was fundamentally flawed in that it did not control for hormone use in any meaningful way -- though it included two people with tumours that released cross-sex hormones, both were at very low doses (far below that taken for cross-sex hrt) and for far shorter time periods than the trans women (about a year each, whereas some of the trans women were on hrt for over a decade)
>even then, the range of cis and trans bstcs nearly overlapped
>the swaab/zhou studies are no longer taken seriously by researchers finding the neurological basis of transsexualism, and have been supplanted by better, more recent research
>>
>>7887399
I thought some of the trans women weren't on hormones, and some of the cis subjects were taking E for prostate cancer?
>>
>>7887402
nope, all the trans women were taking hrt
the cis controls were people who had tumours that released cross-sex hormones, and as noted they were not at the same doses or for the same time period
the bstc overlap range is also larger than the one meme image will imply -- two cis men who had never experienced any kind of dysphoria or been exposed to elevated estrogen levels in another related study had female-range bstcs
>>
>>7887399
Good info, but I'm fairly certain that there has been a followup that used pre-hrt transgenders.
>>
>>7887411
But if what you're saying is true, then brain sex is a myth, which would mean that transgender people have just as much of a claim to authenticity as they did before, since there is no "female brain" that cis women specifically have.
>>
>>7887428
you may wish to work on your reading comprehension, though i understand comprehension failure is an occupational hazard of the human brain
there is more recent and far better research on the neurological basis of transsexualism than the swaab/zhou studies that consistently shows a neurological distinction between trans and cis people of the same natal sex
the reason you don't hear about much since the swaab/zhou studies is political convenience
>>
>>7887395
> aren't actually female and ftms aren't actually male, but genderwise I'd say that passing ftms are men and passing mtfs are women
> women (not actually female)

the problem is where you draw the line, and it's why the tranny bathroom discussion is so heated. it's like the burqa ban discussions in europe. both not really about the issue itself but about drawing lines in larger cultural debates

if trans receives mainstream acceptance that opens the floodgates to the full rainbow of sexual identification jazz by disregarding traditional roles and accepting somewhat lower and shadier standards of scientific inquiry. basically putting ideology or sensitivities before rigour and legitimising policy based on the former

>>7887428
we have a lot of data on brain and psyche but relatively little understanding. we know however that all other mammals have hard coded behavior based on sex, which makes it a fair assumption that gender; behavior is authentically tied to sex in humans as well.

it doesnt prove it ofc, but it's a legitimate reason to be sceptical about how authentically woman-ly a transwoman is
>>
>>7887289
>>7887212
blanchard anon or >>7887249 please answer my questions or at least point in a direction where i can learn more about what i'm asking (>>7887329) I'm honestly very curious why I can relate to certain aspects of both typologies and why dysphoria seems to manifest itself in different ways / strengths for both typologies in TS people.
>>
>>7887440
Trannies shouldn't gain mainstream acceptance.

t. Tranny
>>
>>7887444
Why? Explain yourself
>>
>>7887455
Cultural degeneration and the end of every piece of social structure we still have left for the agenda of an extremely minor group and (((them))) is simply not worth it.
>>
>>7887458
Why don't you supress instead of contributing to this degeneracy?
>>
>>7887076
In my country early transitioning is illegal and if you self med or go private the government will refuse to let you use the public healthcare needed for id gender change and official gender recognition

NHS likes to gatekeep people to 18 and anyone who circumvents that will be forever gendered male on all legal documents
>>
>>7887577
What if you just self-med and not tell anyone then get start transitioning with public healthcare
>>
Why does cara keep posting autistic nonsense about how bad AGPs and late transitioners are when she's the first already and is destined to become the latter?
>>
>>7887491
prolly selfishness or maybe they are closeted/non-transioning tranny
>>
>>7887076
In middle school I unironically wanted to be a power ranger when I grew up.
I fantasized about building a suit of riot armour and patrolling the streets, getting a custom made motor cycle and eventually a giant dragon Mecha that lived in a lake.
Kids do not have the proper tools to elaborate on reality, including their own. That's why they have legal guardians until adulthood.
>>
>>7888270
>implying he will ever transition
>>
>>7888345
Is that your way of saying you have no idea how to debunk >>7888342 's logic?
>>
>>7887076
This single thread reminded me that there is nothing of value posted to this board anymore. I'm off, see ya fags
>>
>>7887289
brown is a crazy AGP who calls himself a transkid, that's creepy as fuck. And he looks and acts exactly like all the other AGP megahons.

It's a creepy old man calling himself a kid and speaking for them. He's an example of the AGP old men who rule over the movement.
>>
>>7888376
>medical detection of gender identity
WEW LAD
>>
>>7888373
>brown
>AGP
Proof.
>>
>>7888342
Except it's very consistent if they meet the criteria for childhood GID and they only give reversible blockers.

http://www.jaacap.com/article/S0890-8567%2816%2931941-4/fulltext
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2014/09/02/peds.2013-2958

Any reason why a power rangers fetishist with a ged knows better than doctors?
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 200x239px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 200x239px
>>7888392
Extremely masculine and Massive linebacker body. Looks like a football player or other athlete like Jenner and that's a strong hint of high levels of testosterone in utero.

What's more, the fact he can show himself in public, looking like a monster like that and creep on trans kids like that shows that he has no shame and no shame and no BDD is the cardinal indicator of AGP hons.
>>
>>7888436
That's all circumstantial.

She transitioned early for the time and likes men. She's blatantly HSTS.
>>
File: 1487179284753.jpg (33KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487179284753.jpg
33KB, 640x640px
>>7887076
>Why do transpeople who are anti-early transitioning allege that children can't know their gender and that that gender identity can't be legitimately detected?

Because prepubescent children are not influenced by sex hormones and boys and girls at that age are essentially identical to each other.

When a prepubescent child suffers from gender dysphoria they are not suffering from a biological problem they are suffering from a social one. That the social role they want is not considered suitable for their biological gender.

There is a real argument to be made that we should not try and fix social problems with surgery. It is like trying to end racism by bleaching black peoples skin white.
>>
File: image.jpg (146KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 1136x640px
>>7888443
He is massive and masculine, and feels no shame over frightening others, claims he's a real woman and can stomp around into women's restrooms and stuff, distress he causes others be damned. Being that massive suggests inherent corruption, having no shame and terrifying others proves it.

If I were a gorilla like that, I'd sooner exsanguinate myself than linger on and hurt others
>>
>>7888450
Crazy hon posting images from his girl files. How pervertred and predatory can you get?
>>
>>7888475
>ignores the post
>repeats the same misconceptions
So no evidence she isn't HSTS then.
>>
>>7888517
Hons are automatically AGP and not feeling, shame, BDD and other things that govern us and keep us moral are proof of being AGP and a potential predator
>>
>>7888530
Reality > your feels.
>>
>>7888450
They suffer from bdd related to sex traits and getting larger, trailer trash, and the medical literature is very clear on that. And that the outcomes of non treatment at this stage are catastrophic, zero morality at treatment to the 41% mortality with late treatment.

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2014/09/02/peds.2013-2958
http://www.jaacap.com/article/S0890-8567%2816%2931941-4/fulltext

Please, tell me how your GED + no medical training makes you better trained to deal with this than clinical trials? You seem rather delusional.
>>
File: 1481772464767.jpg (450KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481772464767.jpg
450KB, 1920x1080px
Seriously, it is extremely rare that a kid is just gonna be like "I'm a boy I'm a boy I'm a boy" for years and years of "her" childhood and not mean it. Kids go through phases of course, but you have fucking 10 YEARS before puberty starts and that is way more than enough time to address the issue and see a gender therapist and have a serious talk about being trans.

Kids are impressionable, sure, but they're not fucking retards. They know themselves.

Also daily reminder that we are up against an army of perverted honcle toms and their partners-in-crime the TERFS, aka washed up old feminist authors that want to sell books; see Janice Raymond, Germaine Greer etc.
>>
>>7888540
If you're a hon and a pervert, then that's reality, honney.
>>
>>7887577
>Engineer
>Tech start-up founder
>Patent-holder
>Pilot
>Chief Technology Officer
>Physics major
You can't be more AGP than that, sorry.
>>
>>7888568
Yes you can.

Programmer.
>>
>>7888450
You're right. The problem they are up against is cultural roles not accepting their behavior because they are the wrong sex. Their bodies aren't the problem.

How can we fix this? I would save a huge amount of transitions and lots of suffering if we did.
>>
>>7888568
>>7888573
Tbh being a hon and feeling no shame is far more proof that you're AGP. You could be as much of a caricature of femenity but that won't make you any less of a hon. And the AGP who do the caricature tan think that protects tem from hondom are disgusting.
>>
File: stem.png (9KB, 805x124px) Image search: [Google]
stem.png
9KB, 805x124px
>>7888573
Try again.
>>
>>7888584
Hons like you don't know bdd exists, so you socialy engineer perversion. The way to fix it is to eliminate hons and child obessed fetishists like you from humanity
>>
>>7887441
blanchard is shit, his typology is shit, "HSTS" is shit and "AGP" exist, but not all people with AGP are trans, or attracted to women or males.

anyway, are you bisexual? just asking, blanchard always overlooked bisexuality.
>>
>>7888596
You've already been BTFO.
>>
>>7888614
They're all physically very masculine, selfish, prone to sadism and hurting things weaker than themselves
>>
>>7888611
>Computer science and math
Now break it down so we can see programming.
>>
>>7888400
Because i love power rangers not money and peddling pseudoscience is a profitable venture these day.
>>
>>7888653
Please tell me how flunking out of school lets you know better than clinical trials which undergo federal overview and get published in good medical journals?

It seems like you've broken with reality, perhaps you're the one who needs help?
>>
>>7888653

Le tinfoil
>>
>>7888702
Can you be more triggered?
>>
File: _nIu8KHX.jpg (114KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
_nIu8KHX.jpg
114KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>7888614
Just to clarify I'm this anon>>7887441
and yes I've known I was bisexual since I was quite young. From what I've read he grouped anyone that isn't gay as AGP.
>>
>>7887329
Hsts and a*p are similar in that they both means being trans, so there will be traits in common. Wanting to be the other sex is the defining traits for both after all. Some traits that are common to one could be exhibited by the other occasionally just as natural human variety without being part of their type. What traits were you thinking of?

I don't think they could be placed on a scale, because they are different things, not different forms of the same thing. We call them both trans, but that's because of their common effect, not their shared nature.

They could both be put on a scale of severity, from cis to extremely dysphoric, but that's an unreleted scale for each of them.

I don't think the Kinsey scale is necessarily a good representation of sexual orientation either, but that's more because there's more variation than a simple gradient than because it's fundamentally wrong.

>though it does seem like her writings contain internalized transphobia towards A*P trans people.
It's really common for transwomen to hate on agp so they can feel they are real women by telling themselves other trans women aren't the same as them. Even agp transwomen do this by denying they are agp.

>>7887441
I guess the parts you can relate to in one or the other are secondary parts, not the core.

Dysphoria manifests different ways and strengths as normal variation within each type, like how sexuality manifests different ways.
>>
>>7887076
Primarily because of progressive liberal tolerant parents who feel ashamed of themselves when they give birth to an obviously upperclass cis white heterosexual child.
So in order to lighten their guilt a little they pretend their child is trans just so they can parade it around and get some more brownie points from gullible people who believe their parents are brave for treating their own child like some soulless parade pony.
>>
>>7889070
>What traits were you thinking of?
Mostly how GNC from a young age seems to be a common trait with both groups (or at least from what I've gathered from reading other peoples stories on this board and in myself) and in particular how my earliest trans memories were not sexual in nature. (also I think I should note that I don't think this is my bias against my internalized disdain towards being AGP because I had this realization before I had discovered what AGP was)

I'll admit I most likely fall best into the AGP typology because as I got older and tried to repress my trans thoughts it seems like it manifested in a more sexual way, although I will say, in all of my self identified instances of AGP like behavior that involved my sexuality, it seems clear to me that being a woman was not the focal point of my sexuality if that makes sense though it was still part of it for sure, but again this is probably just my own bias against AGP speaking.
>>
>>7887491
I'm not contributing to the degeneracy. I am completely stealth and live like anyone else would most of the time. I don't advocate for transgender ideology. It's still degenerate but it's contained.
>>
>>7889343
I'm not posting my face on 4chan lmao. I haven't been clocked since I was like 14 though and that was only due to not having trained my voice properly.
>>
>>7889359
>>
>>7889359
Well before that I kept my T low and increased E every way I could so that probably also helped but I didn't take actual hormones until 15.
>>
File: hammertower_widescreen.jpg (415KB, 1135x710px) Image search: [Google]
hammertower_widescreen.jpg
415KB, 1135x710px
>>7889339
>I am completely stealth
>>
>>7889367
Why? And I don't have a kik.
>>
>>7889370
You probably don't want to share any personal information with Caraposter.
>>
>>7889339
>I don't advocate for transgender ideology. It's still degenerate but it's contained.

I don't even really care about other trannies, but this sounds like some Uncle Tom shit to me.
>>
>>7889373
Caraposter?

>>7889374
I'm the uncle Tommiest uncle Tom there is.
>>
>>7889373
All you need to know is there is a repressed trans person on this board most refer to as caraposter that spams up this board by making nonsensical threads like the one we are posting in right now that also has a habit of stalking people they deem as young transitioners.
>>
>>7889404
is for >>7889379
>>
>>7889297
Being gnc from a young age is a core part of hsts and could naturally stem from a*p, although often it manifests later and isn't as major. But a*p itself does exist before becoming consciously sexual, so there's no reason a*p gnc can't appear at a young age too and distinctly a*p traits have been seen in children. A*p isn't entirely sexual, so having nonsexual trans memories isn't surprising. I would expect there to be some differences in the kind of gnc both types exhibit.

Blanchard anon has said agps often mislead themselves over how sexual their trans experiences are, because of the shame over it, and that a*p are shifted towards the other gender compared to cis members of their natal sex, although much less than hsts.

What age did you try to repress and got more sexual trans manifestations? I would expect that during the teens when sexual awakening is happening for everybody.

How is being a woman not the focal point of your sexuality? Cross-sex fantasies aren't unique to a*p trans people and some a*p get both cross-sex and natal sex fantasies. It's an area that needs more exploration.
>>
>>7889422
I mean I'm stealth on there too and I have multiple friends on that, I can make a new one though?
>>
>>7889431
For Caraposter#5695
>>
>>7889367
Cara, how would you react if they turned out to be a transman?
>>
>>7889493
Yeah I'm mtf
>>
>>7889493
What would you have done if she hadn't been MTF though?
>>
>>7887577
Hahaha holy shit uk doesn't fuck around, self medders btfo. Although they at least let people socially transition young now.
MTFs should wait a bit anyways that way they have larger girldick, although 18 is a tad too late.

>>7888568
If Kay Brown is an HSTS than she's a unicorn.
>>
>>7887577
I'd rather be gendered male than look male.
>>
>>7889411
>Being gnc from a young age is a core part of hsts and could naturally stem from a*p, although often it manifests later and isn't as major.

So basically what you are saying is GNC is a core component to being HSTS but can also exist to varying degrees of A*Ps as well, but not exhibiting any type of GNC behavior doesn't necessarily exclude the possibility of someone being A*P in the same way it would exclude the possibility of someone being HSTS?

>and that a*p are shifted towards the other gender compared to cis members of their natal sex, although much less than hsts.

I'm confused what you mean by this can you explain it differently?

>What age did you try to repress and got more sexual trans manifestations?

Well it's hard to explain without providing some backstory but essentially I had a somewhat traumatic childhood that was independent of my experience of feeling trans but undoubtedly played a huge role in how / why I coped the way I did with the early manifestations of my transness.

Without going into too much detail and like I said in my previous post I was very GNC as a child, but was encouraged / allowed to express myself in whatever way I saw fit by my mother who happened to die of brain cancer when I was around 10. Up until my mothers passing I was never really bullied or ostracized for being the way I was and socialized quite well with my peer group (which was a fair mix of both females and males) BUT my mother was the only person in my early childhood I can remember that was encouraging and allowed me to express myself in that way and once she became ill / died that support system died with her.

Interestingly enough around the time she died (which was when I was about 10) is also when I explicitly remember I started feeling "different" from my peers at school and was ostracized / bullied for acting in a GNC way. 1/2
>>
>>7889411

About a year after my mothers passing is when I remember my earliest "A*P" like memory which involved a desire to be fat, I remember wanting to be fat but only if I was in the body of a girl, it never occurred to me as strange / important that I had also pictured myself as a girl during this early sexual fantasy until much later, it never felt like being a girl was at the forefront of the fantasy, if that makes sense. It also might be important for me to note I've struggled pretty significantly with body image (ex. fear of being fat / or not skinny enough) for most of my early childhood / teens.

2/2
>>
>>7889585
Is this common? Basically the same thing happened to me, except my gender feelings started earlier than the weight stuff (I think?), but soon after I did start having fantasies about being a chubby goth chick or something. I was never really into the whole bimbo AGP thing, but maybe somehow that's even more perverted.
>>
>>7889582
>So basically what you are saying is GNC is a core component to being HSTS but can also exist to varying degrees of A*Ps as well, but not exhibiting any type of GNC behavior doesn't necessarily exclude the possibility of someone being A*P in the same way it would exclude the possibility of someone being HSTS?
Yes. Potentially someone could be hsts and not openly gnc, but it would a huge repression and probably leave them miserable.

>I'm confused what you mean by this can you explain it differently?
For example, agp and cis males might have the same traits and some of both would be somewhat gnc, but among those who are gnc there is a higher than normal proportion of agp and among those who are more masculine there is a lower than normal proportion of agp. Agp can be as masculine as males, but then tend towards the less masculine side.

I guess socializing with a mixed or boys and girls or with just boys is normal agp and with just girls is normal for hsts mtfs. This will be very socially variable though.

How were you very gnc as a child?

That age, puberty onwards, is when I would except a*p to become sexual, just like cis sexuality, as well as being when gender matters more socially, like your differences from your peers starting to matter.

>>7889585
I don't know what to make of that. In itself it could be a non-agp trans cross-sex fantasy or your agp combining with your body image struggle.
>>
>>7888530
She just looks like an old white lady, though, not necessarily a hon.
>>
>>7889339
So you wanna have your cake and eat it too? huh
>>
>>7889533
The NHS is a fossil, it's failing and everyone is desperate to privatize it, exactly what the goverment will do to save money.

In the mean time you should just skip over to the states or other countries that belive in informed concent and freedom.
>>
>>7889674
I Don't know, it seems like being sexually submissive is a fairly common trait among MtFs, and since feederism is an inherently sub / dom type of relationship maybe that could explain why it's fairly common for mtfs?
>
For example, agp and cis males might have the same traits and some of both would be somewhat gnc, but among those who are gnc there is a higher than normal proportion of agp and among those who are more masculine there is a lower than normal proportion of agp. Agp can be as masculine as males, but then tend towards the less masculine side.

Ah okay that makes sense now, thanks for clarifying.

1/2
>>
>>7889840 is also for >>7889681 obviously
>>7889681

>How were you very gnc as a child?
This is difficult because in my opinion most of my sense of femininity comes from my mother who was tomboyish in nature and taught me to love some things that might be perceived as socially masculine traits, the best example of this I can think of is that I grew up around a greenbelt which meant I spent a lot of time exploring the woods as a child and would catch snakes / frogs among other things with my mother, that is the best example of something in my childhood that feels very GC in theory to my natal sex but still none the less is something I loved to do.

The best examples I can think of in regards to my GNC traits is being extremely emotionally sensitive to others from a very young age, a disdain for most sports, having a desire for very long hair from a very young age (though I admit this doesn't necessarily seem to mean much in western countries) and being effeminate to the point that by age ten I remember being told by my peers at school that I was gay and that it wasn't okay that I acted that way, despite the fact that I didn't start having any homosexual feelings until much later in puberty, (maybe around age 13-14.)
To be honest it's hard for my to group and classify my GNC / GC traits from childhood partly because of my own internal bias against TS typologies, and partly because I was raised in many ways by my mother to not think that boys could only do X Y and Z to be boys and girls could only do X Y and Z to be girls.

As with male and female socialization I think I should of been more clear in the fact that I've always felt like I fit in far better with girls even from a very early age, but also felt no problem socializing with boys until much later in my childhood as well if that makes sense.
2/3
>>
>>7889681

>That age, puberty onwards, is when I would except a*p to become sexual, just like cis sexuality, as well as being when gender matters more socially, like your differences from your peers starting to matter.

Most if not all of my A*P like fantasies I can remember from puberty were like the way I described them above, they were relatively rare and occurred mostly until I was 11-12 when I realized on some level that my effeminate behavior / some what unconscious desire to be a girl was the reason why I felt so isolated by my peers at school, this was when I started repressing heavily and is also when I started to develop severe body issues.
>>
>>7889853
Why did you feel like you got on better with girls very early on? That and being read as gay are major hsts marks. Your tomboyish/gender neutral upbringing could explain loving things that might be perceived as socially masculine while being hsts or your gnc traits while being agp.

When did you start getting problems with boys and what were the problems?

>>7889858
Did you also have fantasies where you were male?

Did your attraction to girls appear the same time as boys, 13-14?
>>
>>7889681
Also I'm not sure if this is important but I was also diagnosed with SPD / from a relatively young age which IIRC is often an associated trait of people with autism. I haven't read anything about how autism and other developmental disorders might / might not be related to transsexualism and specifically how it relates to Blanchards typology. I should also state that I'm confident that I'm not autistic.
>>
>>7887283
>Mental issues
>>
>>7889755
I am having my cake and I'm also eating it!
>>
>>7889935
>Why did you feel like you got on better with girls very early on?

I'm not sure, its something that is difficult for me to put into words, I think its mostly to do with the fact that I have always seemed to socialize better with girls, but as I said before I can't deny that I've also had some close male friends as well growing up / even to this day.

>When did you start getting problems with boys and what were the problems? Probably around the time my mom died which was also around the time I started to become conscious of the fact that their was something about the way I presented myself to my peer group that made me unlikable / an easy target for bullying. After I had that realization I remember trying really hard from around 12-15 to make myself "likable" and "normal" until finally when I was 16 due mostly to drug abuse I had a mental breakdown which in retrospect probably had something to do with my trans repression but at the time felt mostly related to the trauma from my childhood involving my mother / taking MDMA too often / in too high of quantities. After my breakdown I basically became an outcast again and stopped trying to be GC or GNC, I basically told myself for the next 2-3 years that my body wasn't important and caring about it was materialistic and shallow. Funnily / contradictorily enough around that time was when my eating disorder was probably at it's worst as well.

>Did you also have fantasies where you were male?
I never really thought about my gender in regards to my fantasies, maybe partly because I have SPD many of my fantasies growing up were extremely tactile in nature and it never really felt like my gender was something I thought about until much later when I was in that sort of state. (I'm not sure if that answers your question this was hard for me to conceptualize to be honest.)
1/2
>>
>>7890159
>>7889935
I'm not sure if it helps in answering your question in regards to how i perceived myself during a sexual fantasy, but I've never been able to have a sexual fantasy in which I penetrate someone, and anything involving my genitals has for the most part been a huge turn off my entire life. For some reason that thought has always disgusted me / made me uncomfortable on some visceral level, which may or may not have anything to do with being trans (though i suspect it does.)

>Did your attraction to girls appear the same time as boys, 13-14

Yes it feels like they appeared around the same time, though my attraction to girls was much stronger when I was younger and I want to say my attraction to men was slightly delayed (by maybe half a year or so after I started feeling sexual attraction.)
>>
>>7888342
This nigga right here.
>>
>>7890159
>>7890163
The lack of penetration dislike of your genitals is consistent with hsts and agp.

Typical agp bisexuality has a focus on being female when having a fantasy about a boy, but that probably doesn't apply to you because your gender features less in your fantasies. Being bi at all fits agp. The sexual side of agp can be varied, so agp fantasies can't be expected to be the same as typical ones all the time.

I guess you are an exceptionally gnc agp. Get Blanchard anon's opinion on you too. I'm interested in seeing what he says. I'm confident it won't be hsts though.
>>
>>7890285
Interesting, thanks for taking the time to analyze my story, I appreciate your input.

Also mostly out of curiosity, blanchard anon if you are here I would also be curious on your opinion of which typology I fit better into based on what I've written in this thread but I know thats probably something you don't feel like doing which is totally fine.
>>
>>7890407
I appreciate you sharing your story so the different forms of transness can be examined!

I'll point Blanchard anon to your posts next time I see him posting.
>>
>>7888517
you're talking to rapevictim-chan, she's psychologically incapable of being rational on this topic
just give her headpats and walk away
>>
>>7891297
>having sympathy for shitposters
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.