[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I'm a bi guy, but I have severe issues with women. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1488915174307.jpg (194KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488915174307.jpg
194KB, 500x500px
So, I'm a bi guy, but I have severe issues with women. I only want to be with men, but it seems that all gay men hate us "biscum". You say we all cheat, and while that could have some truth to it, I've never cheated on anyone that I've dated. And I'm not a slut either. I've only been with one girl and one guy.
>>
>>7884978
That being said, why can't you give us a chance?
>>
File: into_the_void.jpg (238KB, 710x1068px) Image search: [Google]
into_the_void.jpg
238KB, 710x1068px
>>7884978
what is your purpose in coming out as bi?
why is it necessary to tell anyone?
if you're dating a man then you're gay.
if you're dating a woman then you're straight.

there is literally no reason, other than wanting attention or special status, to say you're bi.

is there?

you're not oppressed.
the only reason is because you want your partner to know that you might cheat on them.
otherwise, why bring it up?
>>
>>7884978
People are going to inherently be biased against a potential partner that they feel like they cannot provide for ALL of their "tastes"

When in reality you've got people in even cis straight relationships turning heads at every redhead that walks by. It's just shit that happens.
You cannot control the reflexes of the sympathetic nervous system.
People are dumb for judging that.

Loyalty is based entirely in conscious self-control and willpower to stay dedicated and devoted despite any urge or instinct.

If you dumb someone over the meer risk of temptation, then that just means you're an insecure bitch that can't read people.
>>
>>7884995
Uh... The core relationship principle of Honesty?
Is being completely open and honest with your partner now a crime that rises suspicion of dishonesty?

Might as well just actually fuck someone else and lie about it, if that's what you're into...
>>
>>7884995
>>7885054
I actually agree with both of you. I would rather just be "gay". But technically speaking, I like the way women's bodies look. I just hate women.
>>
>>7884995
Why tell your partner anything for that matter?
I mean since I'm half white and half asian why tell my partner that either when if I date a white man I can just say I'm white and if I date an asian guy I can just say I'm asian

Because fuck honesty
>>
>>7884995

>what is your purpose in coming out as bi?
To tell the truth?

>if you're dating a man then you're gay.
>if you're dating a woman then you're straight.
Well, no. It's not about who you're dating, but who you're attracted to.

If you come out to someone as gay, and they find out that you've had a girlfriend before who you were legitimately attracted to, that means that you've told your partner a lie.
>>
>>7884995
That's like saying you're not straight or gay if you're single
>>
File: IMG_4108.jpg (18KB, 106x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4108.jpg
18KB, 106x183px
>>7884978
You can't cheat on anyone and be biscum if you've never had a bf/gf am I right anon?

Kill me.
>>
>>7887624
I suppose that's true.
>tfw no bf
>>
I used to agree, no need to come out as bi, just date who you want. But the problem is when you change partner, like I dated a girl and then a guy and everyone was like "What I thought you were a lesbian?" and it was really awkward. Everyone just thought it was a phase or I changed my mind or something, but no, I'm bi, I like both genders, that what bi is.
>>
>>7884978
say that when your 26 then we can talk bitrash
>>
>>7887624
don't worry you make girl happy one day you all do in the end
>>
>>7887818
This.

Just calling yourself the lable that applies presently, based on your current partner, just makes things messy if you ever date someone of their opposite sexir

It also reinforces the "no such thing as bisexuals" bullshit.
>>
>>7887885
>It also reinforces the "no such thing as bisexuals" bullshit.
the victim role is strong in this one
>>
>>7884978

I'm in the same boat as you.

I've only been asked out of curiosity of what it's like to be bi. I just make it simple for people to understand; some people like strawberry ice cream, some like vanilla ice cream, some people like both.

People usually understand after saying something like the above.

Some days I like one more than the other, but I'm more towards men (I'm male) in general.
>>
I prefer a bi man as a gay male. I do have attractions to females very rarely, but I'm only interested in mmf play rarely as a fetish bi men are more masculine and interesting
>>
>>7884978
The same, OP... the same.
>>
I have also seen gay people on here bitching about bi guys being bottoms, because they already have a disproportionate amount of bottoms to tops. I can see where they're coming from, but why can't we all just suck some dick and get along? Personally, I have only topped before, but I am open to the idea of being a bottom, because i am just submissive in general.

I just want a guy to hug me and kiss me in the morning. And watch King of the Hill while making breakfast. Shit like that.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.