[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being trans a more difficult lifestyle than being a femboy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

Is being trans a more difficult lifestyle than being a femboy? Which is more socially acceptable and/or enjoyable?
>>
>>7883038
>femboy
First of all, what do you mean by that?

Originally, "femboy" referred to an effeminate young man.

However, recently on /lgbt/, some trannies with hormone titties and atrophied testicles have been calling themselves "femboys" even though they are clearly just trannies.

So unfortunately now we need to clarify what exactly a person means when they say "femboy" on /lgbt/
>>
>>7883038
Femboys pretend they don't want female privilege.

Trans girls pretend they have female privilege.
>>
>>7883038
Seems like femboy would be less of a hassle, but how long can it really last? Either you have to give it up at some point and be a man or transition. I wish I could just be a eunuch desu
>>
>>7883055
A femboy is an amab trans person who still identifies as a male, despite going through the transition process.
>>
>>7883038
>which is more socially acceptable
Trans by far due to feminist and LGBT efforts in making transgenderism acceptable, while there has been no movement (except the MRM who were smeared as a misogynist hate group by the feminists and the media) to make femininity acceptable in men.
>>
>>7883059
a femboy is someone who isn't offensively male and knows how to do makeup
>>
>>7883076
the person in your pic is "offensively male"
you don't need make up but you need to have 0 facial hair
>>
>>7883067
No, that's a recent mistaken use of the word "femboy"

A person like that is simply a tranny in denial

A real femboy does not take HRT or do any other transition stuff because a real femboy is not a tranny
>>
>>7883089
But how else can they stay feminine past the age of 16?
>>
File: tumblr_mlkam213ae1s51i5fo1_500.jpg (87KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlkam213ae1s51i5fo1_500.jpg
87KB, 500x665px
>>7883131
Pic related is a femboy older than 16

Like I said before though, femboys are "effeminate young men", eventually they either become trannies or just gay men
>>
>>7883131
>>7883155
effeminate =/= feminine
therefore effeminate young male is not a femboy
>>
>>7883189
tranny =/= boy
therefore if you take HRT you are not a femboy
>>
>>7883195
I'm not arguing that it is
I'm just saying that just because you're a flamer doesn't make you femme
>>
>>7883059
> I wish I could just be a eunuch desu
you know thats a thing still
t. eunuch
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 380x543px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 380x543px
>>7883038
Are you doing these threads just to make me crazier
>>
And that is to say you are still technically Boy-age as well
>>
>>7884991
Oh? Would you mind telling me a bit about yourself? Do you present androgynously? I'm kinda scared to bring this sort of this up with my therapist as they may take me off of HRT...
>>
>>7885131
well if youre on hrt youre pretty much there
easiest route for you would be to just go get an orchi through the trans route, dont even mention wanting to be a eunuch although if they are associated with wpath they should be okay with it but its a much riskier path in regards to success even then.

nearly a decade ago i paid a surgeon in philly to take them out, one who would do it to people who wanted it without any letters or recommendations or anything. spent about a few thousand for surgery and everything else like airfare.

i present as a male but i am pretty androgynous physically. im soft spoken, kinda effeminate. i have very little facial hair and most of it is clear, it grows very slowly so i shave like once a week. no chest or belly hair, very light arm hair, etc. i appear much younger than i am, which has its annoying and amusing moments.

if you want to ask about more i can answer
>>
you want to be taken seriously and you're arguing over the definition of made up words?

get it together
>>
>>7885223
Thanks!
Oh I see... It's funny, I've been hassling my care team about an orchi a bit lately. They're WPATH but seem kinda traditional with regard to full transition. That's pretty neat, how old are you now? I feel like my current circumstances are similar to what you describe, especially the whole younger than you are bit, I get treated like a teenager by most people... I'm about to head out but I'd really appreciate that, thanks senpai c:
>>
>>7883038
Completely unrelated, but you should work those arms
>>
File: tumblr_nxef8gX6V11ud8ui2o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxef8gX6V11ud8ui2o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x314px
are kpop boys """femboys""" ??
>>
I would like to be more of a femboy, like people realize im a guy but being very feminine
But i transitioned and people dont look much at me probably because i pass or im too ugly to look at

im like really narcissist, i would love to be a trans or femboy model or at least be very hot as either of both, and i was getting old so i transitioned to not ruin my body with testosterone
>>
>>7885479
im 28 ;__;
but i look a whole lot younger, like 21 or something because i keep having to like recite all the info on my id to buy alcohol.

ive dabbled in estrogen before, as well, and i feel like my skin has retained some of that femininity it got off of it. i may use it more in the future but i also dont like how much it sways my emotions and stuff.

also if youve got $3k and a way to get to detroit there is a surgeon there who will give you an orchi no questions asked, no letter required, etc. the guy i went to retired
>>
>>7885518
Kpop get ffs type surgical procedures so they can look more marketable

So that obsessive guy would say no
>>
>>7886123
but femboys take female hormones,, thats essentially the same thing
>>
>>7885094
You're a tranny. Also you're going to be banned for being underage.
>>
>>7885518
That one sure is a femboy

>>7886123
Fuck you

>>7886151
No, femboys do NOT take female hormones, if you're taking moans you are a TRANNY not a femboy
>>
>>7886151
Yea, but >>7886154 would claim Kpop = mtf
>>7886154
Quit being an idiot and telling people what they have to be
>>
>>7886170
>Quit being an idiot and telling people what they have to be
Words have definitions. Calling yourself a femboy when you have hormone titties and atrophied testicles is just incorrect. Once you go on HRT, you are no longer a femboy, you are officially a transgender. That's why HRT is the treatment for gender dysphoria.

>(You) would claim Kpop = mtf
Quit being an idiot and telling what I would or would not claim.
>>
>>7886110
Oh neat. Eh, the way I look at it is that being asked for ID is a compliment, I'll be cut when I stop getting carded.

Was it enough to get breast buds? Or too low a dose? Yeah, I feel like I'm PMSing constantly because my levels are still quite low, but I love feeling in touch with my emotions.

Haha, if only. I'm in Australia, my psychologist said today that he doesn't know of anyone here who does it. I dunno, cypro isn't too big of a deal, I'll probably just wait for SRS and save money.

Do you still consider yourself male? Or do you see yourself as agender?
>>
>is trans a more difficult lifestyle than being a femboy
Duh? ofc
>>
>>7886973
i cant view myself as a normal man seeing how physically different i am from them now, i dont view myself as some weird gender either though.

eunuchs are kind of their own thing in many ways. male but lacking a lot of male characteristics both physically and mentally.

I already had gynecomastia before I tried estrogen, they did develop more but not much, and it's gone down a bit since. i am reconsidering doing it again at low dose for my health, plus it does give me more energy without being aggressive as test on the mind. I've already got gyno so that getting worse won't really affect me.
>>
File: Swagger.gif (2MB, 333x194px) Image search: [Google]
Swagger.gif
2MB, 333x194px
>Transgirls will eventually get their shit together and make an okayish woman after enough years HRT
>mfw "Femboys" are the only ones who will really end up looking like gender mutants.
>>
>>7883038
Femboy if you won't pass as a trans woman
Trans woman if you pass
>>
>>7887347
Except we do pass if we ever try, and if it really came down to that we could just spend the money we hoard on surgery.
We'll always be cute.
>>
>>7883038
Trans is harder.
Being a femboy has been reduced to simply being of twink aesthetics, which is ridiculously easy to achive (just be skinny).
>>
>>7883076
>>7883088
the person in the pic doesn't know how to do makeup either
>>
File: 1448317141020.jpg (80KB, 902x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448317141020.jpg
80KB, 902x720px
>>7886214
>Calling yourself a femboy when you have hormone titties and atrophied testicles is just incorrect.
What if you take bica+ralox so you don't have hormone titties and your testicles still work?
>>
File: 1283468948511.jpg (30KB, 634x551px) Image search: [Google]
1283468948511.jpg
30KB, 634x551px
>>7887347
>that .gif
he's not even winking he's just blinking wtf?
>>
>>7883038
a tranny has gender dysphoria, a femboy does not
they're completely different groups even if one may try and pose as the other and vice versa
>>
>>7883131
Good genetics you disgusting hon.
>>
>>7883189
Effeminate quite literally means the same thing as feminine except it pertains to men specifically.
>>
>>7887347
>>Transgirls will eventually get their shit together and make an okayish woman after enough years HRT
What reality do you live in, hon? You and your ilk will always be disgusting. Only 1 in 100 of you are "okayish." Hormones can only go so far, they will never drastically change your skeletal structure, you will always be recognizable as a man.

>>mfw "Femboys" are the only ones who will really end up looking like gender mutants.
Except femboys don't try to look like women so no.
>implying most femboys will try to stay femboys after their mid-20s.
>>
>>7890466
>>implying most femboys will try to stay femboys after their mid-20s.

The effects of hormones and FFS are permanent, you know.
>>
>>7889852

Raloxifene still kills your balls.

t. male identifying transgender amab.

We're still trannies. Just a different breed. Very few don't switch back to estradiol.
>>
>>7890439
Untrue. The denotations are similar but the connotations are different in both general usage and the current context.
>>
File: tumblr_logoq6y0CK1qkmmkt.jpg (51KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_logoq6y0CK1qkmmkt.jpg
51KB, 467x700px
>>7890430
>genetics
lmao. retard.
>>
>>7890514
Been looking for info on hrt without growing tits. Mind running down your meds/dosages?
>>
>>7891244

25 mg of bicalutamide a day, most take 50 mg. But even doses as low as 12.5 mg a day are effective.

I do 60 mg of raloxifene. Don't do Tamoxifen, it'll fuck with your head.
>>
>>7890466
>This is what femboys actually believe
lmao you vain idiot, there is zero difference between failed trannies and femboys in their 40s.
>>
>>7890610
It was all genetics for Andrej.
>>
>>7887310
Can you tell the reason/s why you decided to go down this road? Was it an aesthetic choice or for mental well-being?
>>
Femboys will be happier when they're young, but trans women will be happier when they're older (assuming they ended up passing at least decent).

The whole femboy thing is completely based on fear of getting old, the deeper you delve into it the harder the punch will be when you inevitably do get old. Trans women on the other hand learn to accept themselves more and more as they transition, and eventually they can be happy gracefully becoming cute old ladies.
>>
>>7897366
I hope the cure for aging comes in 2025 and retroactively makes one get young and stay a certain age, pretty much most of lgbt's and man kinds problems and fears would be solved.

Honestly why are we spending money on cures for shit or space travel but not fucking aging? Being old causes so many problems.
>>
>>7897625
>pretty much most of lgbt's and man kinds problems and fears would be solved.

Until we all start starving to death and trampling each other because now nobody dies and the Earth has a population of 50 billion people
>>
>>7883089
Some femboys take hormones and shit but just because they like looking more feminine. They're not suffering under any delusions that they literally ARE women as trannies do.
>>
>>7897657
I said "stop aging" not you are no Immortal, i rather die at 80 looking 20 and fit than a old fuck that cant do shit andbis only alive because they practically 80% robot.

Also humanity isnt over populated just extremely badly managed.
>>
>>7890610
Are you in denial that there are people that stay feminine past age 16 you disgusting tranny? Sour grapes?
I don't see how one fucker taking hormones invalidates that.
>>
>>7897625
Just FYI there's a shitton off research on aging and more is being done daily.

T. one of the labs I worked in as an undergrad was in aging, and there are whole journals dedicated to the science of aging irrc. (In any case it's still a really popular research area)
>>
>>7897736
>>7899216
>ywn be immortal and female forever
>>
>>7899173
Stop being mean, anon. That's not a very nice thing to say.
>>
>>7899720
Did you not see the list of rules pop up when you clicked on this board, you flaming retard?
>>
>>7899216
This is something im interested in, i dont think it should be hard to figure out all one must do is find out why cancer cells become basically immortal and copy it with damaging effects.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.