[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she changed her "gender" to agender because she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1056.jpg (61KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1056.jpg
61KB, 480x480px
>she changed her "gender" to agender because she didn't like female gender roles
>he changed his "gender" to non binary because he didn't like male gender roles
>intersex people are now associated with groups of fake brain sexes
>butch lesbians and femboys are now associated with these people
Like damn, if you act, dress or look androgynous then just fucking accept yourself. If you are a boy and like dresses then wear dresses. If you're a girl and like tuxedos then wear tuxedos. Queer genders are sexist tools to devide any non conforming cis people from heteronormative cis people.
>>
>>7882049
playing these games can be fun, both for you and other people. it can also help you in some circumstances or life in general. just use your imagination.
>>
>>7882057
Being LGBT isn't a goddamn game you bastard
>>
>>7882144
life is an elaborate matrix of game playing
>>
>>7882187
Fuck you gendertrender
>>
>>7882049
My impression is that these people just want to feel special and treat sexuality and gender as something to feel special about (bleh).

I know a lot of people in here will probably agree with this, but what do people like this actually say? Do they have some "legitimate" reasons to call themselves X or Y?

Will they grow out of it when they get a job outside their liberal/SJW/femenist bubble?
>>
>>7882049
as a intersex person growing up looking nonbinary and getting beaten and bullied to shit for it and wanting to just fit in and be normal, nonbinary gender queers shithouse made up genders half annoy me (because we live in a binary society, like no-one would choose to grow up like that), but is half funny because ppl look like dumbasses and some even change their bodies like cis girls getting their boobs removed or taking just enough T to get a pedostache and cystic acne like lmao

i envy their freedom a bit even if it just seems like a fashion choice but seriously nonbinaries, growing up like it and having HRT forced on you to be healthy and normal only realising its the wrong gender, having gender dysphoria and eventually transitioning, like its complicated and fucked up, you're making mockery of intersex ppl and even transsexuals just to have colored hair and fuck xeselves
>>
>>7882947

I have a couple friends who are like this. I find that their number one reasoning is like in the OP, where they want to be "outside the norm" or they "think that they are neither gender."

Of my friends, though, one of them asked me to edit a letter to their parents regarding coming out as "agender," as she considers herself absent of any sense of gender. To whether I believe this is up to debate, but I find that several people who adopt these names do it as an own sense of social rebellion. Sure, there might be some small reasonings of science behind these kinds of label, but I find that most people who I've met that assume such titles wish to fit in under the "punk" label - they're not your average person, they're better, they're above society, and enlightened with the "excellence" that their superior status provides them. Long story short, they do it to fit in with the crowd which they side with closest, politically, from my experience. Their friend group advocates for LGBT rights, so they want to be some form of LGBT to make themselves seem real - which is a meaningless facade, despite the lengthy blogs and papers written on the topic, and the relatively sensible arguments that have been provided - it's what you said - they want to feel special.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.