[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it make you a coward to have to not have tried to transition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1488856054089.png (103KB, 300x227px) Image search: [Google]
1488856054089.png
103KB, 300x227px
Does it make you a coward to have to not have tried to transition as a child, and thus not applicable for transition later in life?
>>
>>7882031
I didn't cause I was afraid. I told my parents about my wishes though. They didn't help me at all. Told me to wait for puberty and all is gonna be good. It didn't turn out good.
Now I transitioned, started at 18, pass and see myself as trutrans, because wishes have been there all my life. That's what really gives me strength. I've never known it any different, so I feel confirmed in my identity now. Especially since transition turned my life around 180 and it's all good now.
>>
>>7882031
*to not have
>>
>>7882031
I'm transitioning at 19 and while that's still kinda early I def wish I could have started much younger. It feels like I didn't really have a childhood because I was so hung up on wanting to be a girl
>>
File: 28923.jpg (16KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
28923.jpg
16KB, 300x400px
>>7882302
>that's still kinda early
>>
>>7882031
Are you lesbian or bisexual OP?
>>
File: 9458790348593.png (2MB, 1236x1484px) Image search: [Google]
9458790348593.png
2MB, 1236x1484px
>>7884042
why does it matter in this context?
i'm neither.
>>
>>7884059
Just wondering why you didn't transition. Are you ace then?
>>
>>7884117
there were certain traumatic events around the time that i was finally preparing to out myself (around 11-12) that totally barred that from happening.
>>
>>7884179
What were they? What is your orientation?
>>
>>7882031
yes and that accounts for 95% of this board
>>
>>7884117
you're talking to cara, whose life story is well-known to people familiar with this board
she's 21, exclusively trans-attracted, and has not transitioned because [no good reason]
she recently came close but is trying to closet herself again because [no good reason]
>>
>>7884899
Oh boy, sounds like me, minus the trans-attracted part...
What ever happened to the Repression General?
>>
>>7882031
I transitioned at 22 but did not wait that long solely out of fear. Widespread knowledge of transition practices only really became a thing in the past 4 years; when I was growing up the only trans people I saw were old and perverted hons, they disgusted me enough that I repressed my feelings. When I finally saw the results of HRT on young people around the age of 19 I was devastated that I never knew my options. For a variety of other reasons it took me another 3 years to start and that is what pains me more.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.