[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 24 I know I'm trans now but I think there is a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I'm 24 I know I'm trans now but I think there is a low chance at me passing. I wish I just accepted I was trans when I was 18 and had a good chance at passing. I wish I was a girl but I think I'm just too old and not really feminine enough for that to happen unless I somehow got money for surgery. It would be hard for me to order hormones online so I couldn't even do that just to try. I live not so far from an informed consent clinic and I figure if I did try to transition I would go there but I have no clue how that would go. My life is pretty stable at the moment although it's not great and I'm honestly not really happy with it. If I tried transitioning it could potentially really fuck up my life and I could end up looking awful too. Lately I've really been hating myself a lot and have just been feeling horribly all the time so I'm starting to think it might be worth the risk of fucking up my life as it is so I can at least try to be happy. I just don't know I hate feeling this way and I would give anything to just be normal.
>>
If you have good genetics you should go for it. And if you really are trans you should try to go for it, if it fucks up your life like you think it might that sucks but it sounds like you're already starting to hate your life.
>>
>>7881529
Im also 24. I won't transition because my testosterone poisoning is already finished and the fact that I survived until age 24 tells me that my dysphoria isn't bad enough. Idk about your case tho. If you are suicidal, you should probably just transition.
>>
>>7881529
Honestly I'd ask my family and friends first, rather than some guys from the internet as trans as they might be. They are the ones who will deal with you in the future so they probably have a more helpful perspective on what could be good for you.
>>
>>7881529
I started at 24, I'm 26 now anon and pass just fine. No it isn't perfect, but I don't get misgendered unless I'm particularly unkempt. Use the ladies room and no one looks at me twice.

It's going to be a lot of hard work, you can't just take pills and pass but you can do it. WORK ON YOUR VOICE ALWAYS NON-STOP.
>>
>>7888722
Also I'm 6'2" at that.
>>
>>7881529
>homura picture
Sorry hon, but you're right. You'll never pass.
>>
Do you know what's worse than being 24 and feeling this way? Being 30+ and realizing you have zero chance of passing. You can still make it work anon. I have bad days where I feel like I don't pass. That alone is soul crushing and hard enough but let me tell you something, being repressed and in the closet your entire life is going to suck so much worse.
>>
File: hellohomura.jpg (151KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
hellohomura.jpg
151KB, 800x640px
>>7894589

Can confirm. Looked in the mirror today and realized how bulky I really am. Go for it; if you have good genes and decent dressing skills you'll do okay.
>>
>>7894589
Just curious, but what was the difference between 24 and 30 for you? Was it just aging?

>>7881529
How did you change from 18-24?
>>
>>7894705
I honestly can't even tell how I changed from 18-24. I've taken a total of maybe 5 pictures from 18-24. I look kind of the same not really masc but not really feminine either.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.