[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 28 yo, 6'4, 280 pound 8/10 face cub with a bear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: 1488929116377.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1488929116377.gif
2MB, 320x240px
I'm a 28 yo, 6'4, 280 pound 8/10 face cub with a bear husband.
I mostly attempt to befriend people in their 40-50s, mostly because my partner is within that age range.

I'm also a /pol/ fag. We've been trying to make friends with couples and individually, and EVERY TIME, WITHOUT FAIL, when I add these people on Facebook, 90% of their post is SJW lunacy. I attempt to not reveal my powerlevel to thoroughly when I meet/hang out with people, but sometimes I can't help myself. Thus far, no bites for political debate.

Either way, how do you deal with making friends within the game community if you're a fashy kind of goy. All these middle aged bears have the political sensibility of 14 yo girls.
>>
>>7881202
Why are you so obsessed with trying to proselytize your believes?
>>
>>7881207

Far from proselytizing, anon; simply, it would be nice to run into a fag who shares my beliefs in a deeper sense, for once.
It's a huge barrier and I'd be intellectually dishonest if I seek to attempt to make friends with someone I perceive to be so detached from reality.
>>
>>7881202
So you're a fat weirdo who's political views reflect your self hatred and internalised homophobia, and you're surprised that most other gay men's political views reflect their love of others and happiness of being gay.
Remember it's SJWs who fought for you to have the right to openly express your sexuality. Conservatives would have you hanged if they had the choice.

Honestly just get a life, you're the one with the immature political views.
There's a reason it's poor countries with shitty education that aren't liberal.
>>
>>7881219
>So you're a fat weirdo
You wouldn't say this if you saw me IRL, but ok
>internalised homophobia
True, most gays are massive faggots
>happiness of being gay
Other than I'm happy I get to avoid women, no happiness comes from my sexuality alone
>SJWs who fought for you to have the right to openly express your sexuality
I'm convinced they're actively working against that by being so combative/in people's faces
>Conservatives would have you hanged if they had the choice
I'm not a conservative

Just kys desu
>>
>>7881231
I wouldn't call you fat to your face because I'm an SJW who doesn't like fat shaming people, but I'd think it.

You should get happiness from being gay. I'm happy I'm gay. I like the gay lifestyle and I have no issues about my sexuality.

The men who fought and are fighting for gay rights put it in people's faces because most of us don't want to pretend to be something we're not. Because some of us integrate really well into society and like being who we are.

Idk what issues you have, where you grew up and why you have so much self hatred.
But I'd recommend learning from these men who have more informed and mature political views than you
>>
>>7881219
Not the OP, but bi/trans /pol/ack here, and:

>who's political views reflect your self hatred and internalised homophobia
I love myself. I'm fucking awesome.

I don't like YOU, though. I mean, in the abstract, I ultimately want queer and trans people to have some kind of accepted place in society and to not be treated like dirt. In the abstract, I disagree with some of the anti-gay attitudes of most of the [so-called] "far right."

In the real world though, most gays are dumpster fires. Amoral sluts with no clear sense of boundaries and no respect for the future, with politics they chose only to immediately benefit their own comfort.

So don't project - I'm not.

>and you're surprised that most other gay men's political views reflect their love of others and happiness of being gay.
Welcoming enemies like Muslims into our lands does not reflect that at all.
Neither does embracing a lack of sexual morals, which helps to spread diseases like HIV.
Neither does voting for political parties that do nothing but morally masturbate for votes, while the people they claim to "help" are often continuously becoming worse-off under their cultural influence.

I could go on and on, and not from lack of experience - I was an "SJW" for many years. Once you escape it, you realize how sick, hateful, sociopathic and morally empty that outlook is.

Some traditional views truly ARE outdated, but many are not. Harsh truths are just that, and are not out to personally victimize you.

>Remember it's SJWs who fought for you to have the right to openly express your sexuality.
No, and fuck you sideways.

>Conservatives would have you hanged if they had the choice.
No, they wouldn't, because """conservatives""" are limp and useless faggots.

>There's a reason it's poor countries with shitty education that aren't liberal.
Missing a lot of key factors that make a country "poor" with "shitty education" there, champ.
>>
>>7881202
Most people don't care what others beliefs are. Seriously, if I don't agree with someone on something like this I just ignore it, because I acknowledge it's only one facet of their personality (something /pol/eddit can't seem to comprehend).
Basically, just stop being an autist.
>>
File: IMG_2550.jpg (198KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2550.jpg
198KB, 1280x1024px
>>7881202
You do know that pol hates you and wants you and your loved ones dead on their "day of the rope", right?
>>
>>7881202
>/pol/fag
Well, there's your problem. Nobody wants anything to do with you outside of /pol/ - not here either. You're whiny little manbabies, who have no character or any solutions - only detached ironic distance and self-hate. That's no way to go thru life.
>powerlevel
When you're ranting nonsense, obviously no-one will engage you in a debate. If I met a guy like you, regardless of how nice your hubby was, there's no way you'd set foot in my house, and I'd probably keep a reserved distance when I met you in town. I don't suffer fools lightly, especially ones with inflated ideas about their own superiority.
>14 yo girls
...as opposed to the political sensibility of a 14 year old boy? Who lacks maturity, insight and general knowledge of the world outside of his mental bubble? Who would ally with people who'd want other LGBTs to live as second-hand citizens? Thanks, I'll pass.
Anyways, you already know the answer - you can find friends on /pol/! Oh wait, they hate faggots like you - and so do I. You, specifically.

That was some yummy bait! 8/8

>>7881392
Whoa there, sport! It's interesting to see your post, as it seems that everything you're accusing SJWs of ... could as easily be said of you. Also, as usual, no arguments except autistic screeching about "muh mudslimes" and "muh traditionz". Get thee to a nunnery and leave the rest of us alone. kthxbai.

Not even trying, bait 2/8 (cuz I replied)
>>
>>7881392
Hope your conservative friends triumph and give you an agonizing death, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>7881231
>Just kys desu

Yep, youre a piece of shit with no value. Fuck you.
>>
>>7881392
If you loved yourself you wouldn't align yourself with people who despise your existence.

Thank people like me who believe in equality for the fact you haven't been lynched.

>>7881474
Honestly idk where these weirdos come from. It's actually very sad that they don't like themselves and others like them.
>>
>>7881202
Find a boy and indoctrinate him with your pitsweat and piss.

Then pick me to be your boy
>>
Stop being a fat gay degenerate neo nazi
>>
>>7881202
Hopefully op replies, genuine question.

Why don't bear-mode men give younger guys a chance?

21 masc as hell wanna-be leather alpha boy... I just wanna be friends with a bunch of Bara looking guys and fetch your beers and snacks.
>>
>>7881202
Maybe its a sign that you shouldnt be a dirty whore?
>>
>>7881474
>It's interesting to see your post, as it seems that everything you're accusing SJWs of ... could as easily be said of you.
Nothing I said could "easily be said" of me, you dolt.

Being a slut with no sexual morals? I wasn't even that when I was a leftist.
Inviting in Muslims to pitch me off a roof? Haha, of course not.

Oh wait! You meant this part, didn't you:
>Once you escape it, you realize how sick, hateful, sociopathic and morally empty that outlook is.

The truth hurts, anon. I got sucked into SJW leftism specifically because it's a cult-y subculture that preys on people who actually care about others. If I sound like a bastard now, it's because I'm a lot harder after recovering from years and years of being gaslit by lefties into despising myself.

>no arguments
You're not even trying.

>>7881479
You first, though.

>>7881505
>If you loved yourself you wouldn't align yourself with people who despise your existence.
I don't "align myself" with people who despise me, you stupid fuck. My FRIENDS are /pol/-tier people who are also pro-queer.

I "align" myself very broadly with a set of political views, most of which view my existence more positively than any other politics I've ever aligned myself with. Because, you know, being a faggot isn't my entire existence. Even if it is yours.

>Thank people like me who believe in equality for the fact you haven't been lynched.
No. Equality is a pathetic and false god. It doesn't exist, nor should it.
>>
>>7881202
fags have the mentality of children

shocker
>>
>>7881231
Your bmi is over 34. You are probably some fat sack of shit that thinks he has the body of a strong man.
>>
>>7881202
I dunno man, shit sucks
t. San Francisco
>>
>>7882398

OP here,
They'll keep you around for sex. Their groups are very niche and very incestuous, have to find a way to fit in with everybody. And yes, that includes sleeping with everybody. We're talking alpha males, here. "Musclebears".

Beta, lardass bears have more estrogen coursing through their fat bodies, so they're catty and insecure (although, surprisingly, sometimes less so than the muscle folk). Extremely hard to make any sort of tangible connection unless you just hit it off with them right away.

I don't know, never been part of any clique. Mainly because I'm not a slut.

>>7882381
No

I like how SJW claim we have cognitive dissonance and hate ourselves when they actively and eagerly invite hordes of gay-hating sand niggers into our countries. Your detachment to reality is truly dangerous.
>>
>>7882739
OP here,
in Portland. Not much better off.
>>
>>7883097
You know it's obvious you're poor and uneducated because of your political views right?
Not to mention you're ludicrously high BMI.
I just pity you for being so fat, poor and stupid.
>>
>>7882595
>bmi
You just removed yourself from the conversation.

>>7883112
I have 2 degrees from 2 different countries (two languages). I am thoroughly acquainted with your kind. You're intellectually dishonest posers.

Enjoy your marxist indoctrination, fairy
>>
>>7883117
Lets see your tremendous muscle mass. At 34+ bmi you are either muscle bound or obese.
>>
>>7883303
Yes, let me take a picture of my torso to prove something to internet trannies with hormone deficiencies and tiny, amorphous dicks.

You're funny.
The thread is about making friends in the gay community despite you trainwrecks.
>>
>>7883328
It is much easier when you are not a liar. I'll check this thread later tonight.
>>
>>7881202
If they're really 40s-50s, the extent of their "SJW lunacy" is probably complaining about Trump's latest executive order, you're just an oversensitive /pol/tard.
>>
>>7883334

OK
A 44 year old we went to dinner with added me on Facebook last night. His latest posts are about:
1. Transgender shit; 2. Russian spying; 3. More transgender stuff; 4. White privilege; 5. White terrorism

AND LITERALLY NOTHING ELSE. No personal/trivial commentary. Solely political stuff. None of which he brought up at dinner at all.
>>
>>7883354
>No personal/trivial commentary.
That's stuff is boring and pathetic, good on him for caring about actual things even if his views are cucked.
>>
>>7883387

So in this thread I'm accused of proselytizing, and that's wrong
But it's okay when some cuckold does it, because "at least he cares about important things", even if dead wrong

I see
>>
>>7883354
Everyone should be talking about politics, faggot, do you think this is fucking 2012 or something? Get a grip. Christ.
>>
>>7881202
>why don't my 'friends' appreciate my special snowflake racism?

because racism is stupid
being born a certain color or in a certain country is nothing that you did.
it was fate.
taking credit and thinking that you are better somehow because of it is cringe-worthy.
also, lose some weight, food-addict.
>>
>>7883406
>a whole board is one person
Wow you're stupid!

Should have guessed that when you complain about people not using social media for boring crap!
>>
>>7883467
>because racism is stupid
What are you even doing here? You don't belong on this vietnamese underwater basket weaving forum, friend. You are scum.
>>
>>7883492
/lgbt/ is not a /pol/ colony like /tv/
>>
>>7883504
Well, considering muzzies and niggers are LGBT #1 enemy, I'd say it should be
But you stupid fucks are blind to the truth, and therefore digging your own graves
It's okay, though, we whites (daddy) will liberate you one more time, regardless of how much you hate us and the "patriarchy"
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.