[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That's it! I'm dating a passing hot buff trans man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: reaction photo 20.jpg (5KB, 182x176px) Image search: [Google]
reaction photo 20.jpg
5KB, 182x176px
That's it!
I'm dating a passing hot buff trans man and being happy. They still have attractions like females so it doesn't matter i'm not a rack of abs.
Gay men are shallow pieces of shit.
>>
>>7879188
Date a repressed AGP. She won't care how you look as long as you make her feel like a girl.
>>
>>7879188
P A T H E T I C
A
T
H
E
T
I
C
>>
>>7879188
>Female attractions
>Not wanting a rack of abs

Anon, are you obese?
You sound like you should start losing weight.
because if you can't get shredded abs in two weeks from just sit-ups and planks, then that means you have a beer gut unattractive to EVERYONE.
>>
File: 1477180932988.jpg (30KB, 297x547px) Image search: [Google]
1477180932988.jpg
30KB, 297x547px
>>7879188
>They still have attractions like females
>>
So you're only going to date trans men because you feel like you can't do any better. Yeah sorry, but passing/attractive ftms are not going to give you any time with that disgusting attitude.
>>
>>7879188
Um...FtM here, and...I hate to break this to you, but uh..."attractions like females" depends on someone having high estrogen. Which a "passing hot buff trans man" is not exactly gonna have.

If he's on enough T to be "buff" anon, he's on enough T to be highly visual and fapping to solely to pics and videos of hotties.

The real issue here is, as has been pointed out, you're thinking of going for an FtM because you think you can't do better...and you expect an FtM to go for YOU because you think we can't do better. (And...you think a gym rat FtM isn't going to care if you're out of shape or something. Which is almost certainly a wrong assumption.)

So...what's that about? What is this "rack of abs" thing? Are you fat? Rail skinny? Just not as built as other guys? What? Why do you think you're getting turned down? What is it that you need to improve or turn around? Maybe you're going about it in entirely the wrong way and don't realize it.

You'll have better luck in general if you don't have the attitude that you're giving up, anon.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.