[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know of criminals who "transitioned" in an attempt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1810.jpg (111KB, 679x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1810.jpg
111KB, 679x340px
Anyone know of criminals who "transitioned" in an attempt to avoid getting caught?

Pic is Giovanni Rebolledo
>>
>>7878770
Wasn't there that guy who killed someone with his car and transitioned the next month to get out of it?
>>
Its not like you need to transition to change your identity. If you do you probably were trans to start and the whole 'new identity' thing was just a great turning point.
>>
>>7878896
>ywn be a wanted criminal and "have" to transition as a cover
>>
>>7878896
True. I can't lie. It's definitely a fantasy that's played out in my head.
>>
>>7879154
Moar of your fantasies.
>>
>>7879238
In addition to what other fantasies?
>>
>>7878854
bruce jenner?
>>
>>7879293
Buckle up
>>
>>7879276
The transitioning because you need a new identity one.
>>
>>7879302
Yeah you're right
>>
>>7878770
Bradley Manning committed treason and put people's lives at risk. He was convicted and locked up for it, came out as a girl while a Democrat was president, and got a pardon and release years ahead of when a guy would have been set free.
>>
>>7879293
lmfao
>>
>>7879318
shut up, chelsea manning is a hero AND she was trans before she ever released the info. there's plenty of evidence/pictures of her trying to transition before it happened
>>
>>7879328
Every cis guy who plans on becoming a criminal should take a few pics of himself crossdressing, so that when he gets caught he can pull the "hero who was trans all along" card too!
>>
>>7879334
They've started doing that, at least the criminals who frequent 4chan have.

Of course, nobody falls for it, because someone with a girlfriend, or who's a virgin, who has always lived as a man, and is a male on their government documents, and acts like a man, and rapes a woman, and steals some whiskey, is still a man.

Might help if you didn't always show up at the jail house carrying a bible.
>>
>>7879388
They probably have to be traitors to the national interest to get a Democrat pardon that way.

Petty thuggery and you'd need a different identity to get out of things, one which isn't so acceptably adopted.
>>
>>7879399
The only difference between Chelsea Manning and dozens of straight cis whistleblowing leakers before her and leaked the same level of intel was that the straight cis ones got 2-5 years, and Chelsea got 30 because of her transness.

The straight cis judge that sentenced her should be 25-28 years in solitary confinement, as 30 - (2 or 5) is 25-28.
>>
>>7879417
>and Chelsea got 30 because of her transness.
Prove it.
>>
File: IMG_1811.jpg (78KB, 550x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1811.jpg
78KB, 550x738px
There's also Aaron Vera Morales
>>
>>7879427
Prove what? Easily verifiable and oft talked about facts known the world over?

No anon.

Next you'll ask me to prove that the world is not flat.
>>
>>7879436
>There is no proof
Ok.
>>
>>7879470
Look, I know that works in your bible study classes, but it doesn't work in the real world.
>>
>>7879472
Maybe you accept preposterous illogical claims as matters of faith, but I'm more skeptical and more realistic. You aren't preaching to sheep here.
>>
>>7878770
>transition into thicc latina to avoid the capture
>get caught anyway
>judge doesn't believe I'm trans and knows I only transitioned to escape prosecution and sends me to male prison
>all my fetishes are about to become reality
>>
>>7879481
But you just said the opposite of the truth again, flat out saying exactly what I said as if I'm anywhere near as worthless or deceitful as you have always been and always will be you dog shit. :)
>>
>>7879417
>Chelsea got 30 because of her transness
Wrong, she got her sentence commuted because of her transness
>>
>>7879487
No, she got her sentence commuted because of justice.
>>
>>7879484
Sure if those fetishes include rape and getting the shit beat out of you (kinky)
>>
>>7879481
>>7879487
That's the diseaseposter. Ignore him.
>>
>>7879429

>transitioned to avoid capture after defrauding the Mexican government of $200,000

I'm pretty sure it was the other way around, news media.
>>
>>7879514
I'm still going to point out you're worthless disease even if you ignore me, Mr. Jesus Christ pedophile. :)
>>
>>7879484
If those are your fetishes then you weren't transitioning to avoid capture.
>>
>>7879508
They are
>>7879541
Well, no. It's like people who are turned on by corprophagia. Most will avoid actually doing it but they'll fap to the idea of it
>>
>>7880133
But the person who just happens to end up in a situation where doing it is convenient isn't one of the most who actually avoid it.
>>
>>7878770
Caitlin Jenner.
That dude was about to go to prison for a felony hit and run resulting in a person seriously injured.
Fucking rich people.

Cannot
Understand
Normal
Thinking
>>
>>7879318
chelsea manning is a hero you traitor
>>
>>7880155
So if I have an amputation fetish and one day while I'm walking home, minding my own business, a group of sickos kidnap me and remove my arms and legs to turn me into a fuckdoll then that means I was actively putting myself in that situation?
>>
>>7880194
That depends. Were you actively putting yourself in that situation?
>>
>>7879318
Chelsea Manning didn't change gender to AVOID legal repercussions dumbass. Manning is truly transgender. Manning was still in prison with All males. Not chicks.
>>
>>7880293
Um no actually chelsea manning was given a room in a womyn-only prison with pink carpeted floors and just drank maritini while reading philosophy all day. She knew because obama was president and clearly obama loves whistleblowers and transgender people so much that he was going to pardon her :) Trans privilege y'all!!!
>>
>>7880293
Until, surprise, pardoned. How unexpected.

Can't have a woman spending the rest of her life in prison when the sentence was handed down to a man.
>>
Chelsea Manning actually talks about being trans IN the chat logs that they used to nail her, you can look it up. It's actually pretty sad, she talks about how she can't take back her decision to leak the info, but she doesn't want to become famous as a man, or have her man pictures all over the news.
>>
>>7880313
It really was unexpected though. Not to mention the fact that she was basically guaranteed to commit suicide, I think she attempted it two times already. No way was she going to last 30 years in there. Plus, what she did was morally upstanding/courageous and only a bootlicking government-military-industrial-complex-loving-cuck would say otherwise.
>>
>>7880202
No. That was clear in my post.
>>
>>7880335
>the fact that she was basically guaranteed to commit suicide,
Right, they couldn't allow a high-profile female prison death.
>>
>>7880365
You keep moving the goalposts
>>
>>7880375
What goalposts? I'm just pointing out what happened.
>>
>>7878770
ya
Ray Finkle
He almost got away with it too if it weren't for that double pane sound proof glass.
>>
>>7880382
Assuming you're the same poster for all of these, here's what's been said:

>He was convicted and locked up for it, came out as a girl while a Democrat was president, and got a pardon and release years ahead of when a guy would have been set free.
She didn't come out as a girl then, she had been trans long before that. She also didn't get a pardon, her sentence was commuted - there's a difference.

>Can't have a woman spending the rest of her life in prison when the sentence was handed down to a man.
Except she wasn't released early because she was a woman, it was because she was going to die by committing suicide sooner or later.

>Right, they couldn't allow a high-profile female prison death.
So now we're at: her sentence was commuted because she was a high-profile female that was pretty much a guaranteed suicide.
That's pretty different than the original statement.

You know if there was a high-profile male prisoner in the same conditions and pretty much guaranteed to commit suicide might have gotten his sentence commuted too? Especially if when looking at the story from an objective point of view it is plainly obvious that they were locked up for unjust reasons?
>>
>>7880401
>She didn't come out as a girl then, she had been trans long before that.
When did she come out?

>You know if there was a high-profile male prisoner in the same conditions and pretty much guaranteed to commit suicide might have gotten his sentence commuted too?
What are the stats on male and female prison suicides by the way? Since you seem to have some reason to think transitioning had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>7880170
I do remember hearing about that. Concentrated misdirection.
>>
>>7878854
FPBP!
>>
>>7880613
???
>>
they'll probably get shorter sentences for being women
>>
>>7879318
Chelsea was given a commutation, not a pardon dumbass. She fully accepts her punishment and acknowledges her crime, but the length of the sentence was way too excessive.
>>
>>7886576
>but the length of the sentence was way too excessive.
Like >>7886521 said.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.