[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

<--- attached pic is my timeline /lgbt/, I'm in a bit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: timeline.png (663KB, 1428x397px) Image search: [Google]
timeline.png
663KB, 1428x397px
<--- attached pic is my timeline

/lgbt/, I'm in a bit of a dilemma when it comes to the whole "faggots can't pass on their genes" thing

Back when I was trying to look like a man, I ended up just hideous, looked like some kind of rapey ugly pajeet scrawny manlet. Probably would never be able to get a girlfriend in that state.

Now that I've been doing feminizing hormones for almost 6 months (which made me unable to pass on genes due to sterility) and taking feminizing steps such as plucking eyebrows, I'm very cute nowadays. Complete 180 in how much better strangers treat me, I don't even experience transphobia because of the huge improvement. I appear physically fit, attractive with an aesthetic facial structure, good genes, however I'm now unable to pass on my genes.

The fact that I'm butt ugly as a fertile man, but good-looking after becoming sterile: does this mean my genes are unfit to be passed on anyway?
>>
>>7877275
>, looked like some kind of rapey ugly pajeet scrawny manlet.
You still do.
>>
>>7877275
>xie fell for the 'i must pass on my genes' meme
for the record, there are millions of orphans in the world with no parents and the world is overpopulated with the problem only exponentially increasing.
>>
>>7877280
Long hair counteracts it a lot.

Ever seen a rapey pajeet with long hair?
>>
>>7877275
Wait OP do you honestly think that last pic makes you look like a girl? You look like a gay guy who plucked out all his eyebrow hairs and thinks they look good. xD
>>
>its_not_that_deep.ogg.tiff
>>
>>7877288
>Ever seen a rapey pajeet with long hair?

Yes.
>>
>>7877320
Looks much better than the first pic...
>>
>>7877275
And for the record you looked best in June 2016. The farther away from then the worse you look.
>>
This is some complex tranny hon bait op
>>
>>7877320
honestly the last 2 pics look closer to a girl than a boy, even if not all the way there yet
>>
>>7877275
Sheesh, take it easy on the plucking. Maybe get it done professionally.
>>
>>7877275
I think you pass personally.
>>
>>7877275
Didn't you say you were white, now? What happened to that?
>>
>>7877275
You look pretty girly to me. But if you examine your features, you already looked pretty fem. You probably had either really low t, or your body isn't susceptible to testosterone very much, considering how high your natural brow ridge was along with other things
>>
>>7877275
You sound like a true failed male, not even failed male + AGP, just failed male. You can either detrans and spermbank, or detrans down the road to impregnate a woman, if your fertility returns.

If your not AGP at all you may want to think carefully about what your doing.

What's funny is, i'm practically a wizard but unlike you i'm a large masculine white man. But, people do seem to respect me.
>>
>>7877520
>You sound like a true failed male, not even failed male + AGP, just failed male.
wth how can you transition if you're only a failed male?
>>
>>7877628
I imagine there's a temptation because of the whole women=life on easymode meme. All the traits that'd made an extreme beta male would be adorable in a girl.
>>
>>7877693
but don't cis people want to remain their gender as much as trans people want to leave it?

>All the traits that'd made an extreme beta male would be adorable in a girl.
pls explain
>>
>>7877795
Being short, low t, petite, soft voice, quiet, passive, non confrontational etc.
>>
File: John semen.jpg (24KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
John semen.jpg
24KB, 600x398px
>>7877280
>>
>>7877275
Lol! What!?

You don't need to be good looking to pass your genes, for men and women! There are so may different factors that come in when it comes to conception (Including simply wearing a rubber), that your looks become a small percentage though it's the first thing everyone sees! Just worry about making yourself look better in your eyes and you will find someone who is at least somewhat similar to you as you already have something in common (You both like your face!)

Also, as a straight guy, you're very cute as you are now and you'll look even better when you get older

100% would!
>>
File: 354765869.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
354765869.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>7877520

>i'm practically a wizard, but people do seem to respect me
>a wizard, but people do seem to respect me
>people do seem to respect me
>respect me
>respect

Pic related
>>
>>7877275
Genes are or are not passed on, they aren't "fit" or "unfit" unless you're heading up a eugenics program in which case it's your preference
>>
>>7878083
Agreed as a straight guy/AGP I would too. Can't believe how brown she is in the first pic, must be some good tanning genes.
>>
>>7878147
I don't get ignored, mocked, sneered at, talked over, bullied or threatened, so you tell me. I'm just strongly introverted and used to being alone. Not to mention depression and gender issues.
>>
>>7877875
wow that sounds like an adorable girl.

but the cis people thing. they'd get dysphoria from being women even if it makes being a beta male into a desirable girl?
>>
>>7878282
Depends how attached they are to their male body and identity. Dysphoria could be an issue for sure. I'd be concerned that a hetero beta male, without AGP, would feel longterm resentment about having to be feminized to be treated like a desirable person.
>>
>>7878392
how bad would the dysphoria be, at best and at worst?

without agp i wonder how bad the resentment would be too and how they could deal with it.
>>
>>7878392
It feels like you're not taking into consideration the effect of hormones on the brain. If you gave a cis person the wrong hormones, they'd be worse for wear and essentially experience what a trans person does from puberty. Sure a total beta could transition because they're a failed male, but they are still a male, so dysphoria would necessarily occur, from what we understand.
>>
>>7877275

>pajeet puts on his grandma's wig for the first time.avi
>>
>>7878477
evidence?
>>
>>7877275
Lol good job ruining your eyebrows. You look like a Mexican cashier lady.
>>
>>7877275
you sound like a fucking dude
>>
>>7878477
That is if you believe that neurological hormone based dysphoria is a thing. It does seem to hold true for some people, unless it's just placebo, or physical/social changes causing happiness.
>>
You're a monster, is what you are.
>>
>he fell for the hormones meme
>>
Kek. thats why you dont listen to 4chan.

Going hrt doesnt make you more cute or good looking, you will stay ugly. The only people who pass are the ones who are good looking as a male.

Thats what you get for wanting attention and affection, faggot.
>>
>>7878642
you got it all wrong

Short scrawny pathetic baby-faced manlet -> cute girl

Big handsome muscular man -> terrifying hon
>>
>>7878662
Im talking about looks.
You can look good even with a baby face, which he doesnt.
>>
>>7878674
thing is, if someone has a baby face but doesn't take care of their appearance, they will look ugly just as easily, imagine a feminine-faced girl with a unibrow and mustache and unkempt hair
>>
>>7878680
I have a baby face and a beard and I look good. And Im pretty sure I would easily pass as a girl.
That said I also know that people who are masc as fuck and good looking can pass easily. But OP doesnt because he is ugly. Having a baby face doesnt make you passable.
>>
The retardation is strong in this thread
>>
>>7878578
>>7878510
I think the Money case is good evidence. Raised as a girl after botched circumcision, depressed and dysphoric and eventually transitioned to male before suicide. Taking a cis person and transitioning them against their knowledge and will had about the same consequences as we see in trans people.

Hormonal effects on the brain seems to make sense.
>>
>>7878860
>Raised as a girl
Hardly.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.