[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are non-passing late transitioners more privileged than passing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: C4j0aUqVcAA2KgJ.jpg (177KB, 1200x847px) Image search: [Google]
C4j0aUqVcAA2KgJ.jpg
177KB, 1200x847px
Are non-passing late transitioners more privileged than passing early transitioners due to the fact that they still have their male privilege?
>>
kys yourself you retarded spammer
>>
>>7872638
who....?
>>
OP, I hope that a penis on fire bores into one of your eye sockets, and out the other. Then, as a good portion of your upper face is set alight, I hope it tunnels through your anus, setting a good chunk of your intestines on fire as it does this. Please stop posting these fucktarded threads. Protip: if the original post mentions an entirely anecdotal contrast between early and late transitioners, the thread is guaranteed to be shit.

Improve the quality of /lgbt/'s threads by adhering to this simple protip. Remember: for every shit thread you post, one potentially good thread is removed.
>>
>>7872630
Yes, how is that even a question? Now onto more pressing matters how we destroy the Patriarchy and establish a female-led wordwide government?
>>
>>7872630
Passing early transitioners are more privileged because they have female privilege.
>>
>>7872630
No, because being a non-passing tranny is the worst thing you can be.
>>
>>7872630
All your privilege goes out the window. Non-passing MTF is easily one of the most unprivileged things you can be. Non passers are treated as literal subhumans.

However, prior to that, many trans women that transition with stable careers definitely benefited from a life of male privilege, no doubt.
>>
>>7872630
Non-passing late transitioners more so than usual have class privilege, less so male privilege, this is what helps them retain their social standing even though those around them would rather they be ostracized e.g. all the middle aged software engineers that transition and rich older trans women like Caitlyn Jenner.
>>
>>7877127
>However, prior to that, many trans women that transition with stable careers definitely benefited from a life of male privilege, no doubt.
HAHAHA
>>
Cara how do you never seem to recognize or mention the importance of class and socioeconomic background when talking about privilege considering how much you shitpost about it, step up your game.
>>
>>7872630
Fuck off ctr
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.