[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright LGBT, new femanon here. Curious if anybody has tried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0627.jpg (40KB, 309x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0627.jpg
40KB, 309x600px
Alright LGBT, new femanon here.
Curious if anybody has tried this Raw Ovarian Glandular for breast/butt size increase and enhance? Rumor has it that it's fantastic shit. I started almost a week ago, my breasts have been a little sore but no breast increase.
Anybody have any stories?
>>
>>7871252

Have 7 bottles in my room have not used any of it yet.
>>
>>7871263
For what reason? Found something better or just too lazy?
>>
>>7871310

I was told the best results come when you supplement protein. Don't have any protein powder, so I haven't tried it yet.
>>
>>7871360
Ah. Yeah, but you'd probably be fine with just having enough meat and stuff in your diet to not have to take extra, right?
>>
>>7871497

Probably. If it gets close to its expiration date before I get any protein, I'll just have to start taking it without.
>>
>>7871531
It needs to be fatty meat.
But thank god a rotisserie chicken is 5 bucks at walmart and dark meat fried chicken is cheap at Krispy Krunchy and similar gas station joints.
Cheap shitty chicken like that though probably has some other horomonal stuff shoved in it though.

Make sure you get basic exercise though.
Like biking.
Your ass won't expand if it's being flattened by a chair. Let loose your glutes!
>>
>>7871612
I'd really like to do workouts to help increase ass/breast size but I don't even know of anything actually useful.
>>
>>7871842
For your butt, you gotta just do glute exercises.
For your breasts, there's nothing. I've heard stimulation/massage helps a good bit.
I wouldn't go as extreme as the girls using handheld breast pumps and pregnancy horomone creams... but I can't exactly discredit the results
>>
>>7871912
Handheld breastpumps are actually one of the most effective ways to increase size, and my noogleberry came in today which I'm excited for. I've been massaging w coconut and flaxseed oil for a good many months and that increased their size a little, but I think with all these three things together, I'm definitely gonna do good.
>>
>>7871912
Working your chest (bench press for example) actually helps increase breast size. It's not fatty breast tissue, but the muscle underneath pushes the boobs out.
>>
>>7871612

Fatty meat, huh? Only fatty meats I eat that I can think of are salmon once every two weeks and perhaps salami and the occasional beef. The chicken I eat is always stripped of the skin because my mother and grandmother worry about my cholesterol, but that's the fatty part of the chicken. Though I've read in a few studies that post menopausal women had their cholesterol decrease upon supplementing their estrogen. I'm hoping when I go get my physical, I'll find my cholesterol's decreased to normal levels as well so they can cook without my heart in mind.

>Like biking

That triggered a bad memory. I can't imagine biking isn't all that great though since you're still sitting down. Plus my ass hurts so badly after sitting on a bike.

>>7871912

Learning about the noogleberry was actually what first got me interested in NBE. It was a before/after pic of an MtF posted here that went from flat to 36G. Looking it up, I found mention of bovine ovaries on blogs as well.

>>7871952

I've wanted to get a noogleberry and coconut oil too.
>>
>>7873371
You can get a bmx bike and/or just stand up when you ride, that's what I do. It feels AMAZING after, you can definitely feel it in your thighs and ass.
I'm currently using my noogleberry! It definitely makes my breasts swell immediately, I can only imagine what will happen when I get to using it for hours at a time. Can't wait to see the results.
>>
>>7873371
>Learning about the noogleberry

People. If there was a legitimate thing out there that increased women bust sizes EVERYONE would already know about it.

Just gotta get lucky I am afraid.
>>
>>7873493
That's weird because google results for noogleberry/brava, Ovarian Glandular, extra protein, and massages with oils.

This shit COULD work for everybody, it's just not cheap and it's time consuming so not everybody has that interest/dedication.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-14-16-22-52.png (327KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-14-16-22-52.png
327KB, 480x854px
>>7873493

This pic is from brava use, but I found it on a study on its efficacy in combination with fat grafts. Another study looked at women with small breasts exclusively using brava. The average increase was apparently 200cc or 300cc using a measurement device I don't recall the name of.
>>
I found this shirt while looking at some blogs. Just thought some others might like it too. https://shop.spreadshirt.com/ProjectGoodies/what+you+see+is+what+you+get+all+natural+beauty-A105551997 I think I might buy one if I get big tits.
>>
>>7871612

I checked the bottles and they were manufactured back in July so I decided to take them anyway. They have a kind of cocoa smell.
>>
>>7879842
...all of them? Lol. They smell unpleasant to me but not horrible. My stomach has been hurting a TON recently though and I think it's due to them.
>>
>>7880001

It's like cocoa and something else. The cocoa is the pleasant part of the smell, then there's a bit of something else. As for your stomach pain, I can't remember whether I read if it should be taken with just water or food. The bottle says just water.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.