[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>22 >drunk >nonbinary >believe this because while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: Penguins.jpg (760KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760KB, 1024x768px
>22
>drunk
>nonbinary
>believe this because while I have had phantom dick syndrome since before I can remember (plus have strong urge to come across socially as merely male, plus perpetual constant dysphoria on all fronts), also have equally strong urge to reproduce and feed offspring using my body
>drunk
>dont care about fucking tumblr or their cancer, have never even been on tumblr but have seen enough screenshots to know to avoid it
>don't care about fucking 4chan or their shit
>am simply nonbinary
>may transition once I've had kids but idk, depends on money
>this is my coming out, while I've known since I could first actually process cognitive thought this is first I've acknowledged it since I was like 14 and on dA
>have lived almost all of my life trying to avoid being "cancer" and a burden to both trans and cis
>am drunk so pretensions are gone
>nonbinary must exist because literally nothing in nature is binary (except plants, arguably)
>drunk
>ask me anything i guess
>>
can amabs be enbies

there's none irl and next to no presence online
>>
>>7868341
well anon posting on 4chan isn't really coming out but good for you anyway to write down everything

hope you can figure stuff out and have children if that's what you want

>>7868350
I see lots on the nb reddit pages too idk about Tumblr I don't use it
>>
>>7868350

tf is an amab
>>
>>7868365

it's a coming out if you tell someone other than yourself I think
or maybe I'm intoxicated and wrong
>>
>>7868427
I think of coming out more as telling people you know and who know you
>>
>nonbinary
No such thing, sage
>>
>>7868480

but I'm not cis (cis girls do not have permanent phantom penises and get upset and crawlynausea-feeling when they realise they will never be big and strong and have a functioning penis that ejaculates real semen) and trans men tell me I'm not trans bc I want kids and I want to feed them with my tits so I inhabit this mythical terrain that is only possible if you consider I am "cancer" (or non-binary) and I objectively can't be if I'm ashamed of being so (when I'm not drunk) and have told literally nobody since realising it about 9 years ago.

So like am I a transman who doesn't want to transition (because it will make me sterile + life generally harder) or a cis girl who has phantom dick/perpetual dysphoria/active desire to not be female?
Or am I non-binary?

>>7868467
hahahaha not going to happen while SJWs are a thing.
Most people who "know me" likely already know anyway.
>>
>>7868341
this greentex feels so wrong kek, also this is not a coming out its more of attention whoring or just getting it out of yourself in a wrong place
>>
>>7868582
I get why you say it I guess but very sad that even you as a nb yourself gatekeep who can be nb and call other nb people sjw and cancer
>>
>>7868350
All mods are bastards?
>>
File: 1443132226460.jpg (297KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1443132226460.jpg
297KB, 1000x1500px
>>7868582
You over thought yourself into loops.

Don't buy this Marxist bullshit, what you are is unique to you, I get that you might not be a manly man, or a girly girl.

But reality is, you're either a boy or a girl, you can spend your life trying to dive into the specifics and define away this all you like, but it won't make you happy. Stick with what you were born with and express your identify in a way that matters, not some trivial bullshit.
>>
Nonbinary absolutely does exist. Look at Jamie Lee Curtis and Michelle Obama.
>>
>>7868341
Hey are you drunk?
>>
>>7868341
>>7868341
>"literally nothing in nature is binary"
>Not knowing of "Slave/Master" or "Self/Other" dynamic fundamental to relative existence

The universe is binary, fucko. There's two kinds of things: things that are binary, and things that aren't

Nonbinary is as real as real is real
>>
>>7868659
Hello, Jacques Derrida. Your ideas are bullshit.
>>
>>7868612

/lgbt/ is the wrong place for most things desu
also not attention whoring, if I wanted to attentionwhore I'd have done it on fb with people who actually know me.

>>7868613
idk there's a fine line between nb and shit like "demigender/apachegender whatever the fuck" etc in my head. I was totally into the whole "there are only two genders" thing until members of both told me I was neither and I got tired of disagreeing with them for years even though I knew they were right.

>>7868633
So again I venture, am I a transman who is by definition not a transman or a cisgirl who is by definition not a cisgirl?
I am genuinely receptive to opinions bc I don't want to be a tumblrbrat, but I actually don't see any other explanation that feels anywhere close to "right." Plus non-binary doesn't need to be cringy if you keep it hidden forever until some random celeb makes it acceptable.

>>7868650
nOoOoOoO

>>7868659
I do tho (2 years of college and 4 of professional experience as a carer) and I can tell you that not one individual follows these concepts to the letter ever unless they're low/mid-functioning autistic. Am dating an open transphobe (who is absolutely unaware of my persuasion) and even he says things like "I could be a lesbian- would you like me if I was a girl?"
>>
WHY IS T B H CHANGED TO DESU
>>
>>7868768
>Am dating an open transphobe (who is absolutely unaware of my persuasion) and even he says things like "I could be a lesbian- would you like me if I was a girl?"
Just kind of sounds like you're dating a closeted tranny
>>
>>7868659
>dyadic ontology
I bet you believe sentences have truth values too, huh?
>>
>>7868782

Well he's "most comfortable with long hair" and crossdresses every halloween so the thought did cross my mind but he also says he'd "punch a tranny" if he ever "found one" and idk is generally everything I'd expect a guys-guy to be and exhibits no visible inkling of anything resembling dysphoria so I doubt it somehow.
>>
Non binary doesn't exist and you are cancer. Get help.
>>
>>7868768
okay I agree with you about the demigender thing I guess but I don't think I've ever seen someone who identifies like that most nb I see say agender or genderqueer

>>7868817
dude that violent hate towards trannies and overcompensating is classic repressed tranny
>>
>>7869466
"Genderqueer" sounds too tumblry to me, even though it's not technically wrong, and lol agender. Does agender not just mean "not bothered by it" and thus cis?

Non-binary seems like the simplest, most concise, least tweenyflake way to say it, at least to me.

And I guess he might be, but I ain't risking asking him, or ever ever coming out.
>>
>>7869630
agender means absence of gender so no not cis

that relationship sounds terrible desu why do you stay
>>
>>7869662
But absence of gender means absence of dysphoria which to me means cis, if GNC.

Altho I've spent years wrestling with myself thinking I'm trans then thinking I'm cis and being in constant embarassment about being neither (way too much embarassment to ever tell another person ever) all because I found it too likely that nb was an internet fad born from dA (but like lol this was 9 years ago and I was still wrestling until literally last night) so idk anything outside "non-binary/genderqueer" just seems pedantic and pointless if not actually made up.

And bc every time I break up with him he cries and I'm weak
>>
>>7870047
no... it just means they don't feel comfortable being seen as male or female so they want to be seen as neither. they still have dysphoria.

desu that crying thing can be a form of emotional manipulation so if this relationship is getting really bad and you want out just leave and do your best to ignore his theatrics
>>
>>7868633
I have not read Das Kapital but I'm pretty sure it's not about trannys.
>>
File: 1477928133178.png (116KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
1477928133178.png
116KB, 500x433px
>>7868350
im amab and nb

do I perform a magic trick now or what
>>
>>7868582
>cis girls do not have permanent phantom penises
it's called penis envy deer
>>
I wish I knew someone nb
>>
You are dumb as shit, there are fucking 2 genders its biologicallly proven,btw don't say no it's not, what you read is fake news, how do you take "phantom dick syndrome" seriously like say that in a fucking mirror. Fuck you kill yourself you worthless human slime.
>>
>>7868350
I would consider myself non-gender conforming. I don't identify with any gender, although I'm fully accepting of the FACT I was born biologically male.
This is probably what a lot of people would consider nonbinary.
>>
>>7882579
This, I fully accept I was born a male and the life that came with it, but I still dont identify being a man and would prefer to live a fem life
>>
>>7868341
the fuck to all of these things mean
>>
>>7882572
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCCkV3j0tvY
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.