[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm tired of taking the redpill. How do I integrate back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: gtsbxeeybqki4woy3mrd.png (321KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
gtsbxeeybqki4woy3mrd.png
321KB, 800x480px
I'm tired of taking the redpill.

How do I integrate back into society and become bluepilled? I'm sick of hating gays and minorities.
>>
>>7867771
Become legit pilled, dude. For what it's worth, most of Scientific Racism is not COMPLETE bull shit, but that is what makes it worse, it is 80% bull shit. It uses known data(IQ differences and a few differences in bone structure) and makes huge logical leaps to unproven ideas, then walks around as if their conclusions are bullet proof.

The whole, "black people raised by whites were still of a lower IQ!" thing actually can make sense without it JUST being skin tone. Epigenetics, bruh. Had that study been done today they'd had to have done several generations of testing for anything to mean jack shit. And the French Africans tested higher than the German Africans in those tests, during a time where the French were generally more bookish in culture. Meaning culture you are raised in could give a big enough boost to cancel any issue any race would have functioning even if these things were true.

And as for the gays, we are an evolutionary defect who serve an evolutionary benefit of preventing over population. We're like spiders, even if we creep you out, thank us for the lack of flies!
>>
File: 453345345.png (1MB, 1086x1404px) Image search: [Google]
453345345.png
1MB, 1086x1404px
>>7867800
What is it about cis gay men that makes them so quick to kiss ass and live in subervience? Is it the fact that they have feminized brains?
>>
>>7867820
Live in subservience to what?
>>
>>7867829
spooks
>>
If you hate gays and minorities you were never red pilled.
>>
>>7867838
It is not subservience, but simple common sense, we explain to a /pol/ack who's beginning to doubt his beliefs how the groups he hates can contribute to society, or at the very least don't harm it, he stops hating us, and we can keep doing whatever we want without re-living the... O.K., now that I think about it, everything before the 80s was kind of shit.
So we're trying to avoid that.
>>
Stop being a cuck and reading /pol/.
>>
>>7867771
Accept that some stereotypes are based in fact, but treat everyone as individuals, without exception, until they embody the stereotype.
>>
>>7867771
Why do you hate gays fampai?
>>
>>7869255
Thanks. I had given up on defending myself because I was hit with esoteric jibberish. I'm all, "Hey, your scientific racism looks cool on the surface, but ain't really that solid!" Then niggas be calling me a spook server....
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.