[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You ever have those occasions where you meet someone on an dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nob9h5OKAR1s1cy4do1_1280.jpg (196KB, 893x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nob9h5OKAR1s1cy4do1_1280.jpg
196KB, 893x960px
You ever have those occasions where you meet someone on an dating app that seems decent and attractive enough, and you begin talking a bit, only for you to find out a week later that they're actually not very good-looking and that they are actually boring?

I met this guy who seems nice and whom I thought was attractive. But the more I talk to him, the more I realize our interests don't really mesh: he seems way too attached to videogames, which is a big turn-off for me (he doesn't have any other hobbies, and his free-time consists of nothing but playing). And he's actually fat and JUSTed. I knew he was big, but in the burly, bara sense (judging from the pics he sent me). Looking at pics he posted up somewhere else, I don't think he's actually attractive.

But I already told him I like him and think he's cute and that we should meet. Sure, I was just being flirty, and we haven't actually entered into any relationship, but God-damn, this is awkward.
>>
>>7865903
Just block him and move on. No point in stretching the situation if you are not interested
>>
>>7865903
>(he doesn't have any other hobbies, and his free-time consists of nothing but playing).
Wow that's literally me except instead of video games it's being addicted to the internet. I'm mtf btw tbqh smfh.
>>
le Infatuation effect a.k.a. "the free-spirited charming young gentleman is actually an ugly loser with no life"
>>
>>7865944
What is life, anyway?
>>
>Be horny
>go to hookup app
>act impulsively
>regret it later
Feels like you are just posting pasta at this point. If there is one benefit to being in the closet for a long time it's that it teaches you to lie well. Learn to lie without hurting peoples feelings.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.