[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I overcome my internalised transphobia of being an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_mvcmtvosge1qkgh4go2_250.gif (1MB, 245x285px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvcmtvosge1qkgh4go2_250.gif
1MB, 245x285px
How do I overcome my internalised transphobia of being an unpassing transwoman?
>>
boy(man)mode until you can afford surgeries
>>
>>7865298
that's an interesting question to ask a bunch of non-passing trans women who think non-passing trans women should be gassed
>>
>>7865298
That creature in the photo is disgusting. Why is it I get the craving to see people mash him into dirt like the thing in >>7864045
>>
>>7865298
>>7865352
This. To be honest femboy mode isn't all that bad for the time being as long as you manage your expectations of what people will perceive you as. Until my voice passes / I can afford corrective surgeries this will just have to do. Oh well.
>>
>>7865988
...you know that's a cis man crossdressing for a tv show (in which the character he plays is cis female), right?
>>
>>7866014
That still is disgusting, tv glorifying it's another pervert who violates girls.

It's a terrible shame they didn't do the filming in Russia. His gorilla bod wouldn't save him from a pack of thugs.
>>
>>7866034
rapevictim-chan, you're starting to worry me
i understand you have a deep and horrific pain within you but you're getting the same kinds of psychological slips i saw in cara a few months ago
>>
>>7866034
>tv glorifying
What's the problem?
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 1000x1414px
>>7866050
You shouldn't be finding me this quick
>>
>>7866050
>the same kinds of psychological slips i saw in cara
???
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 590x350px
>>7866062
He looks exactly like a sick man from IRL who went around raping underage girls and he's doing the exact same thing. They're turning that into a joke that encourages that behavior and makes it one big joke.
>>
>>7866050
By the way, I've never hurt anyone, I don't obsess over others and I'm mostly functional IRL so there's no comparison. I really have no other goals than to finish hoarding the money I need to fix stuff.
>>
>>7865298
dont
>>
>>7866080
then stop posting everywhere with the same extremely distinct typing style and personality
>>7867703
you have all those things, which is good, but you also have a lot of cracks beneath the mask of sanity that the 4chan environment makes very clear
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Accept what you're dealing with and commit to making things better for yourself. Are you fat? Lose weight? Are you med compliant sith your HRT? GOOD. Do you get ejough water, sleep and exercise? I hope so! Go thru your closet. Determine the look you want. Update your makeup and hIrstyle in a way that reflects your age. And personality. Spend time with friends
Need surgery? Start researching! Need to move because you're around people who knew you pre trNansition? Moveee! Think of the long game that is life. Enjoy the moment and understand that things are moving in the direftion of 'better' if you are taking care of yourself and making efforts to improve your image (voice work, posture, style, mannerism etc).
>>
>>7867758
I'm sick of acting like an angel and wearing a fake upbeat virtuous persona IRL. By this point I don't even like being around people, I just have to put up with the act to get closer to my material goals. There's nobody I can talk to about being sick, not even therapists when this will definitely make it get harder to get treatment down the road.

What's wrong with spitting venom at things I hate here, there's no harm really?
>>
>>7868378
but that's exactly what i mean, friend. you have no coping mechanisms, and this is not a coping mechanism, this is a way of jumping headfirst into your pain and feeding and cultivating it. you're a genuinely interesting person and you deserve better than what you are doing to yourself.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.