[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>realise I'm AGP >AGPs are universally hated and seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 1448065434696.jpg (23KB, 265x320px) Image search: [Google]
1448065434696.jpg
23KB, 265x320px
>realise I'm AGP
>AGPs are universally hated and seen as creepy fetishists
>I can transition and be ostracised by everyone
>or I can bottle it up and shoot myself by the end
WHY
>>
should have made this post in one of the tranny generals.
>>
File: qt casual.jpg (764KB, 959x1200px) Image search: [Google]
qt casual.jpg
764KB, 959x1200px
>>7864154
the majority of people don't belive in AGP, only terf's and autistic trannies without life, so you are safe, i believe in AGP but blanchandism is shit, just transition and try to be happy before is too late.
>>
>>7864154
"agp" is a meme. essentially all cis women fit the diagnostic criteria for "agp."
>>
>>7864154
nobody cares if you pass and youre cute though
>>
>start transitioning
>live as a woman
>pass
>no one even knows you're trans, so agp will be out of the question
I don't get why people are even bothered by something like that, it's only visible if you make it so.
>>
>>7864154
if it's going to make you shoot yourself then why not do it anyways
at that point you don't have a choice left
>>
Sorry this might annoy use all but what does ago mean ?
>>
>>7864537
Sorry AGP ?
>>
>>7864154
>muh AGP
You are a trans woman that likes women, there is literally nothing wrong with this.

Unless you mean you literally jerk off to becoming a gross stereotype of femininity informed by the male gaze, in which case kill yourself for the good of all.
>>
>>7864213
>essentially all cis women fit the diagnostic criteria for "agp."
Cis women get aroused by being treated as women, by being women physically and by wearing women's clothes?
>>
>>7864578
I fantasise about being a woman and have an obsession with feminity.
I'm attracted to both sexes.
>>
>>7864578
>there is no agp!
>you're a trans women just like the rest of us!
>unless you're agp, then kys!
>>
>>7864545
Accelerated Graphics Port
>>
>>7864663
>Cis women get aroused by being treated as women, by being women physically and by wearing women's clothes?

yep
>>
>>7864663
yes. autoeroticism is a very normal thing, especially for women.
>>
>>7864895
>>7864968
Examples that actually match what agps feel?

>especially for women.
Why?
>>
/cislesgen/ confirmed to be 100% comprised of agp
>>
>>7865044
proof?
>>
>>7864578
>you literally jerk off to becoming a gross stereotype of femininity informed by the male gaze
Agp's are 99.99% of the time like this, though.
>>
>>7864545
Asian gay person
>>
>>7864498
>>start transitioning
OK
>>live as a woman
Umm
>>pass
Wait a second
>>no one even knows you're trans, so agp will be out of the question
Oh I'll just go stealth can't believe I never thought of that
>I don't get why people are even bothered by something like that, it's only visible if you make it so.
>>
>>7864895
>men tell themselves this

Seriously, is sex all that men think about?
>>
>>7864968
Being turned on by yourself isn't the same as being tuned on by your own femininity. Your feminine sexual characteristics sure, but because they're sexually attractive rather than because they're feminine as such. Also, "normal" autoeroticism doesn't apply to non-erotic things like using a female name or being perceived as a girl by others, while AGP can and often does.

Compare: "my body turns me on" to "being a woman turns me on".
>>
>>7865629
Is it weird if I'm trans and I feel like I have the "being sexually attractive turns me on" thing? I have fantasies about getting surgeries that I don't even necessarily want IRL, and gaining weight and doing other things to increase my conventional attractiveness, and showing up to gatherings with all my old friends and being the hottest person there etc.
>>
>>7865656
>wanting to be the hottest person at a reunion
I'm pretty sure most women want this, trans or not
>>
>>7865629
Interesting. I guess the two are connected though.

>>7865656
I would have thought that's even more common than AGP.
>>
>>7864154
Loophole: make yourself really pretty and nobody will care.

pretty people can get away with anything.
>>
What is an apg
>>
>>7865147
>implying a man's idea of a woman isn't better than a woman's
>>
>>7865867
>implying agps get to be pretty
>>
>>7865880
autogynephiliac. 70% of mtfs.
>>
>>7865880
a penis guy
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.