[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /lgbt/ I've got a fun question for you, Whys it so hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0873.jpg (93KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0873.jpg
93KB, 384x313px
Hey /lgbt/
I've got a fun question for you,
Whys it so hard to accept trans people?
Except you have to answer without talking about how they're impacting society, or your gender as a whole,
Only evidence of how trans people have affected YOU in any way to inspire hate for all of them.
>>
99% don't give a shit about passing trannies. It's hons that are ruining it for everyone, literally everyone hates them.
>>
>>7864266
this
>>
>>7864023

BF is trans, he's literally the only chill trans person I know.

Literally every other one has 10000+ bullshit made-up mental illnesses, and exists purely to seek attention.
>>
Normies find non-passers odd and creepy.
>>
>>7864023
I don't particularly mind them. And have never been mean to one in real life, although I've only ever met one (that I knew of). He literally had facial hair and hairy arms. Just wore a wig and dresses.

The concept is a bit questionable in my opinion. I don't really believe in gender at all. Only biological sex and levels of masculinity/femininity, which still allows for what transgenderism basically is. The only difference is that it makes a clear separation between biological sexes, which I've seen transgendered people try to muddy a lot of the time.
>>
>>7864023
>Whys it so hard to accept trans people?
>Except you have to answer without talking about how they're impacting society, or your gender as a whole,
>Only evidence of how trans people have affected YOU in any way to inspire hate for all of them.

Because gay white men are being normalized and want to break off and become part of the majority much like the Irish did to brown people back in the day.

Its a pretty normal process. You have 4 subgroups being treated like shit. 1 eventually gets accept before the others. They realize this and turn on the other 3 as to strengthen their position with the majority.

Christians would do the same thing to Jews in the roman empire.
>>
>>7864023
A few of them wanted to put their weiners in my bumbum, I've seen it in their eyes.
>>
I hate trans people but I think I'm closeted trans myself. I'll never transition because I don't want to live a life where I'll never be taller or have the functioning parts, plus everyone will know I was a girl once.

I've legitimately never met a trans person who wasn't a gross stereotype of their chosen gender. MtFs have all been admitted fetishists (pregnancy, notably) and FtMs all just identified strongly with an anime boy and decided that means they're male.

Even worse are the theythems. People who are neither gender because they "don't identify with either" make no fucking sense. You go around saying women can do anything men can do, clothing has no gender, etc and feel like you need to identify with what society things is female to be a female? Nobody has ever been able to explain non binary to me in a way that makes any goddamn sense.
>>
>>7869050
That being said, I think everyone should be able to do what they want. I would just avoid trans people and theythems at all costs
>>
>>7869050
>>7869052
(OP) Yeah, I get what you're saying but none of that really affects you.
So I guess hate them or whatever if it doesn't make sense to you, but personally, I've met plenty of trans people that don't that their transition rule their life with a stereotype, a personal ftm friend of mine still loves all the stuff they did before transitioning, including make up which I personally would not include in a masculine stereotype.
And still basing your hate off of not being able to conceptualize the idea I guess hating nonbinary people is fair too, but imo knowing your gender is a feeling more than anything, if that helps. Because, who would know your gender better than yourself? It's literally are part of you and who you are as an individual so people just decide for themselves what feels the most comfortable, it doesn't have to make sense if it really just affects that one person in a positive way right?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.