[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I've reached a very exciting point in my life, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

I think I've reached a very exciting point in my life, I finally understand my own sexuality.

Sexuality itself is so diverse it makes no sense tying to find labels for everything.

Also, gender talk is stupid unless it's anatomical
>>
>>7862663
What have you understood about yourself OP?
>>
Well like I said, there0s no point in finding labels, so I have no label. My favorite color is green, but also blue sometimes, other times it's grey. Nobody labels others based on that, so how's it any different than sexuality
>>
>>7862763
I'm sexually attracted to this post
>>
I know how to you feel op
>>
>>7862663
Look I know you just tried weed for the first time and it's a pretty big deal for you right now; but labels exist and will continue to exist for a reason.

They help people understand/process shared experience.

They also act as a descriptive term. They are the only means by which laws can be created to protect gender expression.

It is good that you are thinking about things, but Just stop.
>>
>>7862763
Worthless post in worthless thread.
>>
>>7862784
I don't have a problem with labels in general. Just the ones regarding sexuality

>They are the only means by which laws can be created to protect gender expression
you're proving my point, if there are no labels regarding sexuality and gender, no one has to be protected from anything. ¨People are just people

Is the need to belong so strong that they need to create conflict just to feel a part of something so arbitrary?
>>
>>7862887
jesus?
>>
Fuck off with yo cringy ass labels and shit
>>
>I'm bi but I don't want to be described that way: the thread
>>
If I were to subscribe to a label, I could be categorized as heterosexual, but also bisexual, but not really, but also demisexual, and asexual and a with bit of pansexuality trown in for good meassure. And let's not forget about aromantic with a side of polyamory. The list goes on and on.

The longer it gets, the stupider trying to categorize becomes
>>
File: 1424601238903.jpg (351KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1424601238903.jpg
351KB, 1200x900px
FRIENDLY GUIDE TO SEXUALITY

>for men
LIKE PUSSY? = HETERO
LIKE WIENER? = HOMO
LIKE BOTH? = BI
LIKE NEITHER? = A

>for women
LIKE WIENER? = HETERO
LIKE PUSSY? = HOMO
LIKE BOTH? = BI
LIKE NEITHER? = A

IF YOU ARE ONLY ATTRACTED TO """"""""FEELINGS""""""""" THEN GUESS WHAT MOTHERFUCKER, YOU'RE BI
IF YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO A POST-OP MTF TRANSEXUAL THEN YOU'RE NOT FUCKING SPECIAL FOR IT, YOU AREN'T SOME SPECIAL MONIKER JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T MIND SRS ON SOMEONE'S BITS
>>
>>7862923
is there a sexuality for people who should suck on the barrel of a gun
>>
>>7862951
and what in the actual fuck is a "man"? Like really, what is it?

And a "woman"?
>>
>>7862951
feminine dick is not homo
>>
>>7862951
Sticky this
>>
>>7862979
>GUIDE TO SEXUALITY
>SEXUALITY
>NOT GENDER
READING COMPREHENSION
>>
>>7863013
Sometimes they're inherently connected.
>>
>>7863032
OF COURSE THEY'RE FUCKING CONNECTED, THAT'S WHY THERE IS A SEPARATE GUIDE FOR WOMEN AND MEN
I'D WRITE ONE FOR TRANSFOLKS BUT I DOUBT THAT WOULD GO OVER WELL
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.