[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell people I'm asexual without them just going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1447090148952.jpg (19KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
1447090148952.jpg
19KB, 393x325px
How do I tell people I'm asexual without them just going 'oh you'll meet someone'.
>>
>>7861243
Why do you feel the need to talk about your sex life with people you haven't had sex with?
protip: don't
>>
you don't have to tell anyone unless they specifically ask to have sex with you.
>>
>>7861345
People always ask me why I don't date or go out though and I just want to have someone who I can say 'oh I'm Asexual' and that's it.
>>
>>7861410
Well you don't matter so who cares?
>>
>>7861418
That's kinda the reality I want, one where I'm not expected to do anything like this.

Unfortunately I'm in university right now and if I ever go clubbing with friends it always ends with someone rubbing up on me and my friends going 'oh go on you should fuck him/ her'.

All I want is a way to explain to people that I'm not wanting anything like that, or am I just asking for too much.
>>
>>7861432
I am mostly saying you don't matter to me right now because, well, notice the lack of a + or an A. The lack of those is why I am here. You are whining about an immensely first world problem with the same pic a lot of trannies and gays have while discussing legit suicide. And unlike the gay or trans(trust me, the old meds that they gave trans that did take care of dyshopria, did so by chemical lobotomy), asexuality is sometimes physically curable. And studies suggest that a large portion of "asexuals" are highly religious women who were probably taught that they don't feel sexual attraction. The only mammals we have really seen adult asexuality in have been rodents. And if you can prove me wrong please do, because I got this by trying to prove to myself that asexuality was 100% legit. My point being, is your sexuality real, probably?, do I think they should be posted here? No.
>>
>>7861243
you can't the world is acephobic, and it's the last minority to be protected.
>>
>>7861243
Unfortunately if you want to get with someone you have to bring it up in casual conversation somehow so thst they know. If be hit on you, just be upfront about it. We sound like tumblrite douchebags but that's just the only option.
>>
>>7861480
thanks dad
>>
>>7861515
No, you see, your dad probably loves and worries about you and your future. I just think you're annoying as fuck. Your dad probably wants you to see if there is something to fix it. I don't. I just want you to stfu desu.
>>
>>7861540
thanks white - old ocuntry dad then?

[spoiler]DESU[/SPOILER]
>>
>>7861480
Asexual questions belong on /adv/. Why do asexuals post on LGBT? Is it because they find comfort in reaching out to other sexual minorities? People identifying as sexually dysfunctional probably don't belong here.
>>
>>7861552
Once more, dad would care. More like, "thank you person who has been beaten bloody for just being bisexual and is sad for gays and trans who have often probably gone through at least the same."

>>7861582
Agreed. When they have their stupid "acegen" I don't say anything because who really cares. But when they branch out beyond that it pisses me off.
>>
>>7861243

People used to tell me the same thing.

Getting my gardasil shots in 10th grade:
>"Mom, why I do need to get these shots? I'm never going to have sex."
>she laughs to herself like she knows better

In 12th grade art class:
>the few people there are talking with the teacher about love
>eventually they ask me if I like anyone or if I'm going to marry
>I say I don't have any interest in that
>fake ass bitch I'm sure liked me said she felt the same way (she dated some guy later that same year)
>teacher says everyone falls in love in like a sing-songy, these-are-the-laws-of-the-universe way (he's a straight-acting gay, so I'm sure he thought I was just gay)

4 years after high school
>been on HRT for 18 months
>stopped repressing my attraction to guys before starting HRT, accepting that I'm bisexual
>knew the reason I found sex and love with women so unappealing is that placing myself as the male didn't mesh well with me, but only recognized after why that was
>now think about having a boyfriend/husband, going on dates, sucking dick, getting fucked, every day
>get no actual sex because I never go out and puberty shaped my body into a form fit for the male role
>>
>>7861243
Have you tried online dating?
>>
>>7861621
>Getting my gardasil shots in 10th grade
Some countries only vaccinate women, while gay men are particularly vulnerable to several symptoms of HPV, including anal cancers.
>>
>>7861717
They started to vaccinate both in America when I was a kid. The doctor was telling me that the vaccine used to be just for little girls, and seemed happy about the change as he administered the needle.
>>
>>7861730
I tried to find out which countries started when but Wikipedia is a bit unclear.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HPV_vaccines#United_States

It says it was only recommended for boys federally in 2011, so I guess it was your state that was forward.
>>
>>7861802
I was young in 2011, but not THAT young, so I guess that Ohio started early. I was still proud of myself for not being afraid of the needle young, so yeah.
>>
>>7861717
>>7861730

I actually looked into gardasil back in 2016, and as far as I could see, it doesn't even protect from any of the strains that cause cancer. Just the ones that do things like warts.

>>7861802

The record is actually downstairs, but that's probably the same year I got my shot, since 10th grade was the 10-11 school year for me.
>>
>>7861822
That's what I meant about your state being forward for boys.

>>7861838
It's hard to find that information too, but there is another vaccine mentioned, Cervarix.
>>
>>7861906
>>7861838
I was very much told that it was to prevent cancer.
And this was a very good doctor who I had from birth to 18 and he didn't once screw around with facts. So I mean, Cervarix does it?
>>
>>7861906
>>7861925

I looked into it again to be sure, and two of the strains are the low-risk warts kind that I mentioned, 6 and 11. But the other two it protects against, 16 and 18, cause 70% of cervical cancers. That's according to WebMD. So I was wrong.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.