[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

See this right here is a TruTrans™ individual. She automatically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: vice 5x02.jpg (32KB, 702x395px) Image search: [Google]
vice 5x02.jpg
32KB, 702x395px
See this right here is a TruTrans™ individual. She automatically knows she's a girl and if you ask her what she is she will tell you "I am a girl" as compared to AGP fetishists who are pretty easy to spot because they often say "I want to be a girl."

If you ever uttered phrases like "I want to be a girl" or "I want to become a girl" then I am sorry but you will never be a woman (or TruTrans™). And not only you don't deserve hormones you should be put off of them, just tbqh famifam.
>>
When I was that age people beat the shit out of me if I did anything even remotely close to that.
Didn't want to get beaten up, so I got beaten into submission instead.
>>
>>7860454
I don't want to be an HSTS.
>>
>>7860454
This but also this >>7860464
I cant take anyone seriously who says they are "transitioning".
Ive always been a girl ALWAYS.
I see people like Stephony and I want to murder them.
Then I see people like Cody and Dannan and Jazz and they are screaming in agony crying wanting to die and cut off their dick and make nooses at like 7 and I completely felt the same.

I think it's obvious who is and who isn't trans.
The rest of these people are fucking sjw pc cuck faggots who want to steal my identity to legitimize their degeneracy.

The whole thing I think is sick.
"I'm learning how to act like a woman"
Kill yourselves.
>>
>>7860568
>Jazz

Last I heard, she hasn't decided on whether to get SRS.
>>
>>7860568
t. faggy gay male who wants to get straight guys
>>
>>7860568
>"I'm learning how to act like a woman"
LOL. I always laugh in every faux-trans/AGP's face when he says that.
>>
File: AGP ALERT.jpg (24KB, 697x393px) Image search: [Google]
AGP ALERT.jpg
24KB, 697x393px
Exhibit B: AGP fetishist (probably transbian too)
>>
>>7860568
AGPs are more likely to get SRS than "TruTrans"
>>
>>7860703
Well, if you transition before puberty you basically have a baby wiener that somehow has to be turned into a full grown vagogo, doesn't really work out the same way, the operation requires more compromises.
>>
>>7860724
>I'm the real girl
>but don't say I can't enjoy my girlcock!
>>
>>7860568
>you must be THIS trans to post here
>>
I tried to sever my dick from my body in the womb get on my level you fucking crossdresser
>>
>>7860987
>not trying to stop your dick growing in the first place
>>
>>7861003
>having dick in the first place
>>
File: xgVXmi7B.jpg (102KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
xgVXmi7B.jpg
102KB, 1252x1252px
>>7860454
only 1% of the trans population is trutrans and they are gods among men.
>>
>>7861012
Feels good being the 1%
>>
link to the video?
>>
>>7861012
Sucks to be in 99%, huh?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.