[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are late transitioning transbians the biggest threat to the LGBT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: Jacket2.jpg (311KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Jacket2.jpg
311KB, 900x1200px
Are late transitioning transbians the biggest threat to the LGBT community due to their straight male socialization?
>>
>be late transitioning transbian

Why am I a threat to anyone?
>>
>>7859865
What's wrong with straight male socialization?

(Is this gonna be another Tumble-esque thread?)
>>
>>7859865
why the fuck do you keep posting that pic here
>>
>trans
this was your first mistake
the trans label is so absolutely polluted that any sane person would leave it to die, like it deserves to
go girl or go home
>>
>>7859865
What about late transitioning straight transwomen and early transitioning transbians?
>>
>>7859865
>.... the biggest threat to the LGBT community
You post something with this image or a similar one with the green text in the title every week stop trolling.

Sage and move on folks someone needs to ban this shit poster.
>>
File: vvvvvvvv.png (782KB, 700x604px) Image search: [Google]
vvvvvvvv.png
782KB, 700x604px
>>7859959
mmmmmm i love transbians
>>
>>7860055
Question that I've gotten conflicting answers on: Are transbians trans women that are lesbians or do they specifically only date other trans women?
>>
No, the fact that T has latched onto LGB and won't fucking go away is the biggest threat.
>>
>>7860118

I'm a transbian and I would date both trans and cis women.
>>
>>7860055
Man, I really want to turn a transbian straight by giving them a proper dicking.
>>
if i looked like this woman i would be a very beautiful man.
>>
>>7860131
>implying T hasn't been here since the beginning

There's a thread right now about this very topic, anon. Very informative stuff.
>>
>>7859887
You are a fifth column of straight men among us.
>>
File: caracreeper.jpg (185KB, 640x674px) Image search: [Google]
caracreeper.jpg
185KB, 640x674px
>>7859865
Creepy stalkers are a far greater threat than transbians.
>>
>>7860131
B shouldn't even be there lmfao
>>
>>7860457
Why tho?
>>
>>7859865

No. Religions are a bigger threat, obviously.

Also worldwide destruction via war, climate change, or whatever else, but that affects non-sexually-special people too of course.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>7860118
You know, at first i thought it just applied to transwomen who date transwomen but Im assuming its both cis and trans women.
I personally would date Ciswomen, transwomen, and Femboys. But I guess that makes me bi so my opinion is moot.
>>
File: 1485679032230.jpg (58KB, 688x890px) Image search: [Google]
1485679032230.jpg
58KB, 688x890px
>>7860137
Go on....wait, are you a femboy? I can really only find femboys physically attractive.
Maybe you could take hormones or something? That would work. Then Id totally let you turn me straight.
>>
>>7859865
Is that the suicidal femboy who Cara kept trolling?
>>
>>7859865
>Are late transitioning transbians the biggest threat to the LGBT community due to their straight male socialization?
Pfffffffttttthahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>7859865
What is the answer to the transbian question?
>>
>>7861961
Story?
>>
>>7861961
trans girl, not femboy
but yes
>>
>>7862050
ok, You cant ever tell which one it is when they dress andro
>>
>>7861962
late transitioner detected
>>
>>7860118
im a transbian but I only date other transbians. but it can be both
>>
>>7863878
Yeah I am. I just think these threads are fucking ridiculous. "Greatest threat to the LGBT community"? " straight male socialization"?
If Im a threat to anyone, it would be myself.
Male socialization? You mean getting beat up or made fun of for being unmanly as possible and staying inside most of the time?
Do you even know what real life is like?
Do you just sit inside and whine on the internet about "problems" you pulled directly out of your ass?
>>
>>7861941
Not them but isn't transbian on femboy basically just transbian on transbian just that one of them insists they're a boy?
>>
>>7859865
youre a faggot op, why do you want everyone to act like a weak ass bitch?
>>
>>7864253
You realise your posting this on /LGBT/ right?
this board is full of faggots wanting to shove themselves into a box, an attitude that belongs on Tumblr or other sites.

>Gay people think lesbians are cancer
>lesbians think gay people are cancer
>gays and lesbians hate bisexual people
>gays, lesbians and bisexuals hate trans people
>trans people hate themselves

What these faggots seem to keep forgetting is that no one cares what they think.
How about forming your own opinion on things instead of merging with the hive mind label you think suits you the best.
>>
>>7864427
I don't hate anyone but bisexuals though. The rest is bants.
>>
>>7860118
>Are transbians trans women that are lesbians or do they specifically only date other trans women?
Weird fucking answers to this question desu, the correct answer is that "transbian" is a pejorative term used by lesbians who are sick of gross men turning themselves into even grosser caricatures of women in an attempt to fuck lesbians
>>
>>7864659
Fuck off.

People do need to drop the transbian label. It is cute which is why it has stuck. Beyond that we are just women who were AMAB and like other women.

Because we are women the women who like us are lesbians/bi. That is all.

This thread is cancer and OP is in fact a troll as others have pointed out. Stop bumping this.
>>
>>7859865
yes. I think so.
>>
People who are socialized as straight men often think their destructive fringe attitudes are normal and default.
>>
Stop using my commie pic in your OPs, start hormones already.
>>
>>7865968
>my commie pic
Are you the girl cara bullied?
>>
>>7865968
People are confused, are you a mtf or femboy?
>>
>>7866041
She didn't really "bully" me, but yeah I'm that person from the story.

>>7866048
I'm MtF, why? Do I look like a femboy?
>>
>>7866081
What exactly did she do? I've not heard the full story.
>>
>>7866081
Boyish clothes and dress, skiny without big curves and a feminine face, that's pretty much what they all aim for. Please don't get bothered by it, you look like a girl so you're fine.
>>
>>7862050
She's the one that tried to kill Eli Erlick?
>>
>>7866647
I thought this one was Ren?
>>
>>7866661
no, that's ren spirggs.
>>
>>7866647
No, I refused to do anything Cara asked me to, really the whole situation should be over and done with now that both Eli and Nicole have been warned about Cara. Idk why she still shitposts on here instead of going on hormones already, she seems to have an external locus of control that prevents her from living her own life.
>>
>>7866701
How did she try to control you?
>>
>>7859865
I'm bi, leaning transbian. Though I won't be able to afford SRS for at least a decade, so it seems dating cis lesbians is out of the question. Maybe I'll find a bi girl(cis or trans) eventually.
> due to their straight male socialization
Have been bullied by straight men throughout most of my life for not fitting in.
So much for male socialization.
Also, didn't stop me from eventually discovering I'm bi(and trans) by the age of 19.
>>
>>7867782
It's always nice to hear about other transwoman who date transwomen. All the others I hear about want nothing but cisgirl lesbians period. Like ciswomen are some kind of ultimate prize.
>>
>>7866779
External locus of control doesn't refer to someone controlling another person, it refers to the belief or lack of belief one has that they have control over their own lives, and how much control they allow other people to have over their lives and their actions: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locus_of_control
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.