[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend has said stuff like this before, and I'm worried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (76KB, 750x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 750x338px
My friend has said stuff like this before, and I'm worried because I'm a trans man and I know he doesn't see me as a man to begin with.
What do?

Even knowing he wouldn't try anything still hurts knowing he finds me attractive and sees me as a chick
>>
>>7858801
He probably doesn't see you as an "attractive" girl tho
>>
>>7858861
A lot of bi people find me attractive, I'm andro I think but have very nice features that would be attractive on either sex.
Grosses me the fuck out I might be seen as an attractive "girl" though.
>>
>>7858801
> He doesn't see me as a man to begin with
How do you know this? Did you come out to him? How far have you transitioned, if at all? Why are you keeping a friend who sees you as a girl?
>>
>>7859330
I'm in high school so everyone sees me as my birth gender since they've known me so long... I did come out with him and he always makes comments. Yesteday he said something about me and a girl friend "they're just being girls" because we were laughing. Stuff like that almost every time. But so does everyone else
Like I said, I'm andro but can't start t until out of the house.
>>
>>7858801
>What do?
Accept that you can't control the feelings and opinions of others and have no right to?
>>
>>7858801
>attractive girl
>implying attraction is not subjective
Let's rephrase it:
>Longterm friendship is something that can never exist between a guy and a girl that the guy wants to fuck. You're always hanging out with them with the underlying expectation that you'll eventually fuck them. Too much longing and jealousy.
You seeā€¦ it doesn't have to be that controversial.
>>
>>7859528
so you're a girl, and you're worried about people seeing you as a girl because you think you want to be a boy, even though your body has 0 indications of being a boy because you've not taken anything to transition. Just deal with it and tell everyone youre a lesbian to keep them off your back until you begin transitioning
>>
>>7860756
>telling an aap to pretend to be a lesbian
>>
>>7858801
>trans man
>attractive girl
I made this mistake already. If they know you as trans, then they are going to try to see you as your gender which means your attractiveness as a dude. Unless you aren't even on T and you look like a dyke, but even then I doubt a guy is going to find you attractive as a girl that way. If you were a transgirl it would be the same thing, hence why guys like traps because they are attractive as girls.
>>
>>7860797
They don't try to see me as my gender... I wish they did. It's not like anything about me is extremely feminine; I get told I look like a femboy.
>>7860788
I'm not aap, I do in fact like girls but the word lesbian makes me want to fucking kms.
>>
yeah, he wants to fuck you

guys get boners for andro girls, absolutely. a trans guy that's not on hormones is going to end up with the same result.

tell him to fuck off
>>
>be female
> people see you as a female
> get mad
I'm sorry, but it's delusional to expect people to think of you as a guy at this stage.
>>
>>7864962
I know, there wasn't really a point to this thread other than expressing my disgust lol. Nobody else really seems to get it, and think I should just appreciate the attention people give me because I don't look male yet.
>>
>>7866221
You just need to find people who don't see gender as so defining. Then they can see you as masculine and acting masculine will be enough.

t. someone who wants to be seen as feminine the same way
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.