[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you are gay, white date asian guys but are also really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

File: iiie.png (868KB, 778x785px) Image search: [Google]
iiie.png
868KB, 778x785px
>tfw you are gay, white date asian guys but are also really into far right politics
>>
File: Hes-A-Lumberjack-n-Hes-O-K.jpg (49KB, 454x686px) Image search: [Google]
Hes-A-Lumberjack-n-Hes-O-K.jpg
49KB, 454x686px
>tfw you are gay, white, date white guys but are also really into environmentalism
>>
You *are* going to at least to bring some white babies into the world in the future, right?
>>
same senpai i go with Indian bro tho
makes you feel good when sjw try to call you a straight and racist then you kiss him and they walk away crying
>>
File: 19-24604-yukio-mishima-2.jpg (16KB, 285x369px) Image search: [Google]
19-24604-yukio-mishima-2.jpg
16KB, 285x369px
Get an immigrant. Asians in asia are pretty right-wing a lot of the time. You'll find your own asian hard gay fascist husbando.
>>
File: Ernst_Röhm.jpg (127KB, 567x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ernst_Röhm.jpg
127KB, 567x800px
>>7857964
The Nazi uniforms and authoritarian zeal are sexy but they will always betray you in the end.
>>
File: cryRetardPepe.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
cryRetardPepe.png
46KB, 619x453px
>>7857964
>tfw libertarian but every gay i meet is a huge sjw who hates anyone slightly right of mao
>>
>>7858546
Try dating girls. They will just adopt whatever politics you have.

A repressed agp would work too, they're often right-wing.
>>
File: nwf.jpg (59KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
nwf.jpg
59KB, 900x900px
>>7858550
>Try dating girls
>>
>>7858568
Supply and demand. Sometimes you have to settle for an inferior product when what you really want isn't in your price range.
>>
>>7858483
This. Immigrants can be pretty qt. No muslims though. They lie to get you to let down your guard, taqiyah.
>>
File: best girl.png (436KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
best girl.png
436KB, 640x480px
>>7858550
>women
>>
>>7857964
I collect vinyl and comic books.
LIFE WELL SPENT!
>>
>>7859743
What choice is there?
>>
>>7857964
>tfw gay white vinyl collector, but not middle-aged or [total] loner
>>
File: DavidBowieVinyl.gif (2MB, 439x330px) Image search: [Google]
DavidBowieVinyl.gif
2MB, 439x330px
Been visiting a lot of record stores, can confirm the stereotype, also get men like at least old enough to be my dad come up to me doing cold talk because apparently I'm some kind of rare legendary Pokémon in there.
>>
>>7860149
protip avoid those creepy dads:
>>>>>>>>>>>https://www.discogs.com/
>>
>>7860193
Discogs is basically only for when you get desperate, that international shipping is horrible.
>>
>>7860213
Where do you live? I'm in the us and 9/10 times I can find a seller in my country.
>>
>>7860229
Sweden, would probably be a lot easier in one of the bigger countries, yeah.
>>
File: TIM_BUCKLEY_HAPPY+SAD-285713.jpg (53KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
TIM_BUCKLEY_HAPPY+SAD-285713.jpg
53KB, 500x490px
>>7860265
>tfw no swede bf into vinyl why live
>>
>Black, non binary radical leftist into politicizing the middle ground gay man

It's actually pretty nice, fuck Trudeau, Hilary and Trump. Anarcho-Capitalism is shit, fuck state communism! Organize, fuck Libertarians and the alt right
>>
File: a fucking l-.jpg (135KB, 721x1024px) Image search: [Google]
a fucking l-.jpg
135KB, 721x1024px
>>7857985
>tfw you are trans, white, and also really into environmentalism, but everyone around expects you to support greenwash-for-equality and such horseshit
>>
>>7861466
Privatize the woods so there is a market incentive to look after them.
>>
>>7861508
But how does privatization enable a specific type of social concern to get off the ground? Privatization is only said to encourage _EFFICIENCY_. It only allows the path of the general will to be charged more effectively.

Therefore, privatizing the woods would just lead to MORE greenwash-for-equality.
>>
>>7861466
Source?
>>
>>7861466
Question for you anions, why do you care about nature, I get that this seems like a stupid question to you but I have never felt a connection to anything not human. Mankind has become the dominant species on this world and should reap the benefits, no matter what other species are lost in the proccess it is a small price to pay for the continued prosperity and dominance of man.

But thats just how I have always seen things
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.