[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's OK to be gay, you can't control who you are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 1481174273108.png (237KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
1481174273108.png
237KB, 600x564px
>it's OK to be gay, you can't control who you are attracted to
>it's OK to be a lesbian, you can't control who you are attracted to

>attracted to transgirls? you disgusting chaser you have NO RIGHT to be attracted to transpeople

why?
>>
>>7857141
>gays like men being attracted to them as men
>lesbians like women being attracted to them as women
>transgirls HATE men being attracted to them as transgirls
>>
it's okay, please hold me.
>>
>>7857141
Sexualities are about gender, being attracted specifically to trans people is about their disease, it's a fetish.
>>
we should change the acronym to /cbt/ gays and lesbians are NOT AS OPPRESSED AS CHASERS

REEEEE
>>
It's only a problem if you like a trans girl only because she's trans.
>>
>>7857153
it's a spectrum, butch guys that like butch guys and are sexually versatile, normal guys that are versatile, submissive "twink" and top partner, tranny and bi guys that are "mostly hetero" but prefer traps when going the gay route.
>>
>>7857141
The chaser check:
Would you still love and want to be with your mtf gf if she got srs?
Yes: no chaser
No: chaser
>>
>>7857184
That's not enough, he could still love her for all her other male traits that she hates.
>>
>>7857145
We have no problem with men liking us as trans girls, its when they like us as "traps" that the problems come about.
>>
More like,

>it's OK to be lesbian, you can't control who you are attracted to
>...wait? You don't want to get dicked by a barely passing transwoman? Kill yourself you fucking TERF, you're the reason transwomen are murdered daily
>>
>>7857251
>coming in here and airing your personal grievances without provocation
>>
>>7857184
Sorry, any kind of genital mutilation makes me shrivel up just thinking about it

If you didn't have your SRS before I met you, you can't complain I leave you after the SRS
>>
>>7857356
Actually, anyone can complain about shit like that, it shows you weren't committed to the relationship, just to her penis.
>>
>>7857360
Then why is she committed to me? Money? Looks? What?

Hang on, let me get into an accident that removes most of my face

>B-but i'd still stay with you if you were missing your face I swear

Yeah right.
>>
>>7857141
>>7857145
The reason this happens is because when someone says their attracted to transgirls, it implies that they don't see them as real women, but specifically as transgirls, as something entirely different. And of course that's not how and transgirl wants to be view.

Basically, to a transgirl it comes off as you only being attracted to them specifically because they're a transgirl, not because they're a girl.
>>
>>7857356
If you get into a relationship with a transgirl you simply have to expect that she might want srs.
We are not traps.
>>
how come trans people dont date other trans people if they are so scared of getting fetishized?
>>
>>7857781
they do
>>
>>7857781
some do
>>
>>7857168
>tranny and bi guys that are "mostly hetero" but prefer traps when going the gay route
that's the issue, though
gynemimetophilia and androphila are extremely different sexualities
the guy in question is straight, and a self-perception as bisexual for being into trans girls is the reason said trans girls don't like him -- they're girls, they don't want to date someone who sees them as more male than female
>>
>>7857802
>>7857804
but how do they know that the trans person that they are dating doesnt have a trans fetish?
wouldnt that make their significant other a horrible irredeemable person?
>>
>>7857812
the guy in question isn't completely straight if he becomes romantic with a trans person. imo. theres way too many subtle nuances that make biological females different to even the most passing transwoman. they're entire life is shaped by their biological process, whereas a trans woman is attempting to dramatically halt his biological process and introduce things outside of him to masquerade as the female. that sounds kind of harsh but it's true. if you've been with both women and trans women and prefer the trans woman you have some gay urges.
trannies have to accept this on some level, they can still expect to be courted and treated by their gender role and get in to relationships with that expectation but it's never going to be a 1:1 simulation of a hetero relationship.
>>
>>7857830
those arent my thoughts tho they are opinions I have read and im asking you for your thoughts
>>
>>7857141
Daily reminder this is a mostly western thing
around 50-70% of latin american and asian trans like trans-attracted guys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pUiSvrLdyc
>>
>>7857851
I don't think engaging in fetishes make you a horrible person. people fall in love because they meet a girl that smells like vanilla and that reminds him of his childhood home or something, it's not that big of a deal.
>>
>>7857847
that may be your perspective, but it's not backed up by the research -- chasers have statistically identical attraction to cis men as non-chaser heterosexual men, which is very little
and the chasers who hold that attitude are the reason trans women have a category bias against them
>>
>>7857869
dont cite research and not give links, because that sounds like dumb bullshit.
>>
>>7857419
Yeah people do that in real life it's called being loyal you degenerate
>>
>>7857145
Yet when I say that I have a rule where I only hit on a qt trans girl if I would find her attractive if I didn't know that there was a penis, which I mean, is far more often than people would assume, trans girls put work into it. But yeah, that personal rule got me called an Autist.
>>
Transniggers are disgusted by people that are actually attracted to them, instead they want people that like real women and complain when they don't get it.
>>
>>7857141

traps love chasers!
>>
>>7857141
Let me answer your easy and simple question for you, OP.
>Cis straight men are attracted to women
>Cis gay men are attracted to men
>Cis straight women are attracted to men
>Cis lesbian women are attracted to women
>Bisexual people of either gender are attracted to both men and women
However nobody is attracted to trans girls, especially hons and if they are pre-op. The only people who claim to be chasers and attracted to trans girls are
>Closeted gay or bisexual men

You're correct in the fact nobody can control who they are attracted to. But these so-called chasers need to get over themselves. Having a niche or unusual sexual fetish does not make up a brand new sexual orientation.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.