[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bi male >date girls for years >start dating a guy >nobody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>bi male
>date girls for years
>start dating a guy
>nobody believes that my previous relationships were anything but shams
>family will accept that i'm gay but just say they don't "get" it when i say i'm bi
I never really believed the LGbT thing when it wasn't very applicable to me, but now that I see it in action, I don't understand what is so hard to comprehend about this. I mean, even separately from the dumbass gay/lesbian communities that "don't believe in" bisexuals, even straight people who are generally tolerant and have no stake in the matter don't want to think of me as "bi" rather than "gay." What went wrong?
>>
are you the top or the bottom?
>>
>Have a threesome with guy and girl
>Record it
>Show family
>Problem solved
>>
>>7856700
A lot of people are fucking idiots who just "don't get it" when you tell them you are attracted to both males and females. Just move on with your life and accept that this world is full of fucking morons
>>
>>7856839
I *do* like the practicality, there.

>>7856840
Just seems like something that really shouldn't be a problem with otherwise pretty understanding people. And how can "bi" enter into the mental vocabulary of people now, if it hasn't already? Stuff is always talked about in terms of "gay issues." "Gay issues" either effect you or they don't. And, if they do, you're gay, because it's right there in the name, duh. I dunno; it's just frustrating.
>>
People are dumb.

>That's literally your answer.
>>
>>7856700
Some people are just incomprehensibly stupid in weirdly specific ways.

>Come out as trans
>"So, are you trying to become a guy or a girl?"
>"I take estrogen"
>"Okay so, are you trying to become a guy or a girl?"

>Be female
>"I have a twin brother."
>"Are you identical twins or fraternal twins?"
>>
>>7857577
what does that twin question imply? because I have an identical twin brother, well used too we only have the same nose and eyes now due to pubertus
>>
>>7857577

Apparently opposite sex identical twins can happen but it requires that the original blastocyst be XXY and that a genetic copying error occur when they split.
>>
>>7857577
>asked a simple question
>give a complicated and non-responsive answer
>gets upset when they don't understand

Why do transfaggots refuse to act like normal people in terms of their identity.
>>
>>7857577
The twin question was a subtle way of telling you they knew you weren't AFAB.
>>
If you see a couple on the street you immediatly identify them as being either homosexual or heterosexual, bisexual people get thrown into either one of those categories.
When you think about it the stereotype that gays tend to get along very well with women is kinda true since there is no sexual tension between them, and for the same reason straight people tend to have more friends of the same gender.

t. bi guy who really understands your struggle
>>
I "came out" as a bisexual person in 6th grade to a couple of friends. I fucked dudes here and there for a while, but only dated females. I had a 1 year, a 2 year, and a 5 year relationship through my high school years and beyond. I was 23 when I broke up with my last girlfriend and started to focus on dating men. I'm not sure why that means that I'm gay now, but I'm not worried about it at this point. I don't have to answer to anyone. Plus, I'm a white male anyway so I'm at the top of the Gay Food Chain
>>
So, if I'm going to actually start trying to date people instead of sitting on my computer, should I put bisexual or is that going to do more harm than good? Picking one or the other seems easier.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.