[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trying to transition >months or even years away from even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1486688727488.png (892KB, 751x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1486688727488.png
892KB, 751x1131px
>trying to transition
>months or even years away from even attempting to go out in public as a girl
I want to die every waking moment, every second of life is fucking unbearable and nothing takes away the pain

When does this nightmare end and why shouldn't I kill myself right now?
>>
>>7855205
kill yourself
>>
>>7855205
>>7855213
Don't do it.
Every life is worth living.
And even if you do end up gong through with it, make sure you don't suffer okay.

OD on pills or something

Don't risk jumping
Living on knowing that you are only alive because you are so shit at everythign that you couldn't even kill youself is just living on borrowed time.

Also when i fucked up i destroyed my knees so i can't do much physical stuff with them anymore and thats shit.

If this is the last day you spend here,
then treat yourself and have some icecream or watch your favourite movie before doing it k.
>>
>>7855234
Why did you make my thread about you?
>>
>>7855234
kill yourself
>>
>>7855236
talking with experience I'm just trying to say that if they do try, make sure its not painful
>>
Kind of in the same boat as you OP.

I try to think about how life is more than how I look or how people see or treat me. Everyone has ambitions and dreams, right? What do you want that's feasible?

My only consolation is that even when I look like a disaster and hon and I am completely crippled with dysphoria and depression and bitterness, I can still find enjoyment in some little things in life.

Times when it gets bad and I can't think about anything besides suicide and I want to pull the trigger for good the only thing that keeps me going is maybe I can someday wage slave enough to cut myself up on a table to at least look something remotely like a woman.

I'm a strong advocate for suicide - we're all going to die anyway, and you should have control of your choice to live on through pain or quit. If it's too much and you think death will be better, don't let any hugboxing early transitioners tell you otherwise. However, even if you don't find happiness and can never successfully transition or pass, you might find something else to live for.
>>
>>7855234
What did you jump from? How high?

Why? What's life like now?
>>
>>7855234
it's nice of you to put in the effort anon but for future reference, this is an incredibly awful thing to tell someone contemplating suicide. don't fucking give them suggestions for how to do it, don't just assume they're going to, and don't pretend ODing can't have serious, permanent health complications if unsuccessful.
>>
>>7855296
I posted earlier in this thread

I am a medfag

You are completely right

ODing on pills is one of the most drawn out and agonizing ways to die, especially if you fuck it up

Just put a 12g shotgun in your mouth with buckshot or slugs and aim for your brainstem

A mossberg maverick 88 is only $180
>>
>>7855296
>don't fucking give them suggestions for how to do it,
You want OP fail in her wish if she does decide to and for her to risk a life of avoidable long-term injury?

>don't just assume they're going to,
She didn't and she started by telling OP not to.
>>
>>7855234
>Living on knowing that you are only alive because you are so shit at everythign that you couldn't even kill youself is just living on borrowed time.
If someone is worried that their suicide attempt could fail and leave them feeling like that, then overdosing on pills would be a bad method to choose, because the chance of it actually being lethal is fairly low.
>>
>>7855205
>months or even years away from even attempting to go out in public as a girl
Are you on HRT yet? I was worried about how I would dare to take the step, but once my brain had the right chemicals it just became a natural need for me to look and dress the way I want.
Outside influences suddenly felt really trivial and out of my concern.
>>
>>7855296
Fuck off moralfag
But yeah od is a retarded way to try an heroing
>>
>>7855278
>>7855296
>>7855236
>>7855237
>>7855336
Im sorry i didn't know anytrhing about suicide, I just have like, felt the way OP has, and I know sometimes it dosen't matter what people say, you just are going to try it, and either fuck up, or be gone.

I know the falling is painful, so i was mostly trying to get her from doing it. If someone has experience with bad shit from pills then please warn her against those too.
>>
>>7855541
Lying in a situation like this and pretending to know what you were talking about when you didn't could have put OP in a situation just like the one you pretended to be in.
>>
>>7855205
Nothing said here matters as much as you do.
If you are looking for an excuse not to,

Please don't

Also, HRT does wonders and the autists on here rambling about skull size and stuff are fuckign retards
You could be a beautiful and complete person, but you have to accept that lives aren't built in a day.

Start out by cheering up. Go and have your favourite food, call up and old friend. Play sum video games. please respond to somethign because the truth is

We are all very worried and want to know if you are OK
>>
>>7855565
I didn't lie, I only have experience with jumping and not much else.

Also spend time consoling OP not chastising me j
>>
Reminder if you kys now you'll be kys as a guy.
>>
>>7855587
In that case please answer >>7855278

I don't want OP to kill herself either.
>>
>>7855580
yeah, if you're still here OP, please take this advice. it may be hard to really believe that random people on an imageboard care about you, but a lot of us know exactly what you're going through and can sympathize. you absolutely have a chance at getting through this and being able to be yourself someday.
>>
>>7855234
How many storeys did you jump from?
>>
File: 1439946687185.jpg (102KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1439946687185.jpg
102KB, 736x736px
>>7855205
It's your autistic binary thinking that's ruining it for you. Why do you need a "boy mode" and a "girl mode"? Just go out in androgynous attire and build up confidence with the increasing number of people who will gender you female.

cocoon transition is a flawed concept that only creates hikikomoris
>>
Just don't make a mess
>>
>>7855205
>why shouldn't I kill myself right now?
cause you'll miss out on going fulltime in "months or even years"
>>
>>7857586
I was going to make fun of this but I actually think it's cool.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.