[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I transition or it's a better idea to just seek God?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: christchan.png (304KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
christchan.png
304KB, 678x678px
Should I transition or it's a better idea to just seek God? I'm not religious at all by the way, I'm an atheist… however I believe I can trick myself into believing in God, considering that I live in a 95% Catholic country – if so many people believe that shit, they probably aren't all insane, right? Maybe it'd be easier to just repress my 'feelings' and try to be a good Christian/Muslim/whatever (I haven't decided yet). Religions seem to give easy answers, hope and refuge from everyday problems. I'm currently in a sort of femboy mode and in basic social situations I actually pass, since my voice is good; however I suffer from unbearable dysphoria, depression and social anxiety (and I'm somewhere on the spectrum I guess but I don't have a diagnosis for that). I'm not yet on HRT because of my stupid doctor gatekeeping me and also lack of money to buy HRT online. Will Jesus forgive my sins?
>>
>>7854858
>Will Jesus forgive my sins?
Yes, but that aside, many Christian (and Muslim scholars) believe that transgenderism isn't a sin, so... why not both?
>>
>>7854917
So I should choose some sect that says that transgenderism is a sin. I only want to be religious because being a tranny is too much of a struggle.
>>
>>7854958
I guess. If that's the route you want to go, I'd suggest starting with Southern Baptist Convention affiliated churches.
>>
I grew up in the most christian household possible, went to church twice a week until I was 18, and even did conversion therapy

Don't waste your time unless you want to increase your chances of being a hon or suicide dramatically
>>
>>7854958
>So I should choose some sect that says that transgenderism is a sin
What? Why?
>>
>>7854858
trick yourself into believing in reincarnation and then kill yourself
>>
Neither. Instead find an ambition and work towards achieving that.
>>
>>7855040
forgot to add: and take hrt without transitioning.
>>
>>7855011
Buddhist here. Genuinely contemplated suicide because of reincarnation memes and dysphoria.
>>
>>7854858
Just transition so the Internet can jack off to your pictures
>>
File: kate_marsh.jpg (761KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kate_marsh.jpg
761KB, 1080x1080px
>>7854858
>not transitioning so you can become a good god-fearing Christian girl
>>
>>7855274
That's my plan :)
>>
File: IMG_0904.jpg (103KB, 640x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0904.jpg
103KB, 640x546px
"God" won't help you with actual dysphoria, you'd just get more and more depressed if you force yourself to ignore this, you'll end up dead from the cieling fan.
>>
>>7855325
That's not necessarily true. There are entire sites dedicated to people who overcame dysphoria by creating a stronger spiritual relationship.
>>
>>7855533
it exists on the internet, it must be true! they definitely aren't the just-before-shit-hits-the-fan phase people
>>
>>7854858
>I believe I can trick myself into believing in God
It doesn't work that way.

Don't worry though, lots of "Christians" are just faking it.
>>
>>7854858
I would read some Jung and if you are interesting in Christianity I would take a look at some of the Gnostic texts. They may be considered heretical but they are interesting. In other words you need to come to know yourself.

Once you achieve that everything else will make sense.
>>
>>7855546
I mean, people write books on it too. Turning you're own logic back on you, just because you don't believe something doesn't mean it doesn't happen/exist.
>>
>>7854858
Give in to your urges and dedicate your newfound libertine life to Satan.
>>
>>7854858
Religion is thin gruel indeed. Jesus is dead. He's not coming back, and he won't help you. Only you can help yourself. I advise you not to transition unless you are absolutely sure you want to do it. If there is even a hint of doubt in your mind, don't do it, since the effects are irreversible.
>>
>>7854858
go on hrt i promise you it helps
>>
>>7855255
You know that Buddhism doesn't believe in reincarnation?
Look up 'anattaa'. According to Buddhist dogmas, you change through your entire life – there's no constant 'yourself' – everything depends on your past decisions and your karma. Death and birth is just one of many experiences. So if you kill yourself, you certainly won't reincarnate into the anime girl.
>>
>>7855255
as a tranny (ftm) who believes in reincarnation and has had spiritual experiences confirming exactly how it works, it's a great incentive against suicide
your life gets mildly yet progressively worse in each incarnation as you reincarnate without fulfilling your spiritual duty, and if something in one life was really bad it sticks -- if you killed yourself for being a tranny you'll be a tranny unto eternity (but in russia this time)
>>
File: Some days.gif (355KB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
Some days.gif
355KB, 320x179px
>>7854858
I did both, but I'm having a hard time keeping faith. It's not easy for me. I want to believe but just... don't.
>>
>>7857705
Could you say something more about the spiritual experiences?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.