[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me non passing mtf >I'm on a couple months of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

File: 1445975383791.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1445975383791.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>be me non passing mtf
>I'm on a couple months of hormones
>start noticing my gyno moobs are starting to poke through my shirt
>fuck
>stupidly think I should go buy some sports bra at target to get my self out there and try not to give a shit
>get to target go to the back get to the sports bra realize I have to search for my size
>all of sudden these really pretty cis girls start coming to the same section
>panick
>they start looking my way come up and say excuse me so I can move so they can get something
>have a bra in my hand she says "that one's cute"
>"yea..yea it's for my girl..friend"
>I'm in skinny jeans a over sized hoodie my hair in a pony tail finger nails painted groomed eyebrows she gives me a look like sure dude and leaves.

Kill me
>>
>>7854492
>never see them again in your lifetime
who cares
should've shoved your nose in it and taken a deep whiff before putting it back on the rack
>>
LOL, she was chill enough to compliment the bra you were holding and you tried to make an excuse for holding it? Next time just say, "Yeah, I think so too."
>>
>>7854503
Then she would have looked like it was a sexual thing for her.

I mean, a cis male sexual thing.
>>
>>7854549
who cares though, i'm a fag who plows man butts and i still give females creepy stalker stares because it's funny as fuck
>>
>>7854555
fags need to be gassed tbqhwy
>>
>>7854492

>I'm in skinny jeans a over sized hoodie my hair in a pony tail finger nails painted groomed eyebrows

Sounds like you were asking for it dumbass. Why did you give such an obvious lie?
>>
File: 1281504318757.png (362KB, 523x592px) Image search: [Google]
1281504318757.png
362KB, 523x592px
>>7854572
in what? a delousing chamber?
>>
>>7854503
Yea thats not gonna happen
>>7854540
I know!!! She was super cool about it
, but I totally lack the confidence because I really don't pass so I got nervous :/
>>
>>7854576
I thought I could gain the confidence to go out there and not care get myself out there but maybe I'm not that kind of person.
>>
>>7854492
Pic of the cute bra? Or description if you didn't buy it.
>>
>>7854492
If you're not attemping at passing and not far on HRT it might save you time and money and grief to not do your eyebrows or nails. Basically do as much as you can to not draw attention to yourself.
>>
>>7854492
I got my bras from the Salvation Army. Some thicc black women giggled. Wish I was on hormones.
>>
>>7854598
Underrated post.
>>
>>7855017

>tfw not thicc

I am on hormones though, so I'm going to try to gain pounds to see if it hopefully goes to my ass and hips. Can you not afford hormones?
>>
>>7854616
I know gaining confidence is really hard, but you don't need to make excuses for liking girl things anymore. She was basically publicly acknowledging that she "approves" of what you're doing. She probably saw you as a "girl on the inside". It may take a while for you to see it too but girls can definitely spot people who are feminine at heart. The confidence will come with time but just keep going cause for a girl to offer up that comment is a pretty good sign!
>>
>>7855102
This post gave me autism

What really happened was she thought OP was an creepy crossdressing fetishist freak
>>
>>7855123
Once you learn to stop projecting you'll realize most people are a lot nicer than you are
>>
>>7855017
>Salvation Army
Aren't there super cheap clothing stores you could go to?
>>
>>7854492
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

KILL ME
>>
>>7855023
thats cause it wasnt funny
>>
>>7855017
>Some thicc black women giggled
black women ALWAYS laugh at me in public and i have no idea why
>>
>>7855123
Also girls don't publicly acknowledge people they are uncomfortable around lol. Once you learn how attractive girls socialize, youll see everything they say to strangers has a purpose.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-03-16-13-29.png (596KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-03-16-13-29.png
596KB, 1080x1920px
>>7854728
I didn't end up buying it but this is something similar I thought the color and how the back was and how simple it was nice.
>>7854809
Yea see that's the thing I live in a city were there is trans woman everywhere some not passing and I sort of envy how they can do there thing and I'm this neet that can't even buy a bra without panicking I want to start living my life but maybe your right I should hold off.
>>7855102
I'm hoping this is what happen and not this >>7855123
But yea for sure I want to start living as who I am it's just hard you know??
>>
>>7855198
I like it except for the back. I'd rather a more conventional back.

It's not something I think a girl would find cute, like pastels or a regular bra and cute animals like butterflies or kitties, so I'd definitely say her comment was approval.
>>
>>7854492
That's hot. You should have got it on film. I used to get women on my phone camera who would see my "accidental" thong slip. They would laugh and take pictures and stuff not realizing i loved it. I just pretended to be oblivious. then I would jack off to the video for like a week straight.
>>
>>7855141
I envy the life in a bubble you had if you really think people are kind to each other.
>>
>wearing bra
A G P
G
P
>>
>>7855218
The trick is to make your own bubble. It can definitely be hard depending on where you live, but desu once I realized who I keep around me was 100% in my control, things have slowly been getting better. Happy cis girls don't hang around toxic people. If you're trying to have a life like they do, then you have to start from the basics.
>>
>>7855216
That's hot if you pass, gross if you don't, sorry. Why did you find it so hot?

>iirc Kay Browne said AGP and exhibitionism often come together
>>
>>7855275
I'm not even trans. Idk why I liked it. It was heart racing knowing some girl saw me wearing panties. Why is it gross if I don't pass and not if I do? What's the difference?
>>
>>7855285
The difference is that effeminacy in men is gross. I'm sorry, it shouldn't be that way.

A lot more girls want a passing trans gf than a masculine crossdressing bf.
>>
>>7855214
Yea I think that's it I just wanted something to hold my tiny boobs down desu

>>7855216
Well I don't really fetishize this so it would have done nothing for me but if that's your thing more power to you I guess.

>>7855223
But I have hormone boobs what am I supposed to do what would a tru trans hsts wear???
>>
>>7855297
Well that's ok, I'm not trans and don't plan I transitioning. I only date transgirls. I would date cis women but they never seem interested.
>>
>>7855198
If she thought you were a perv she definitely would have just ignored you. Girls tend to not want to bring attention to themselves unless they actively want to. She thought you were worth giving a compliment.
>>
The shame you feel is your conscience telling you that what you're trying to do is wrong. Get a job, cut back on your internet time, start producing testosterone and some self respect again and you'll be thinking like a normal, well adjusted male again.
Maybe you'll even be banging the chick from Target
>>
>>7855414
>Maybe you'll even be banging the chick from Target
>assuming OP is a lesbian
>>
>>7855414
Yea I guess you're right it's just something I have to work on I guess being comfortable as myself and seeing other are too
>>7855414
Sorry dude I let testosterone ruin me enough. Plus I'm also into dudes so iunno
>>7855431
Yea..This
>>
>>7854492
that's funny. I laughed at your pain.
>>
>>7854492
>went outside
>saw people
>they were perfectly nice to me
>i wish i could kill myself
>>
>>7855582
its not about other people though. it helps and gives less stress when no one bothers you but you still see yourself as a fucking freak.
>>
>>7855642
Yea this I feel like a freak when I try to shop for stuff I need it just feels weird
>>
>>7855731
Just keep doing it and you will get over it. I do it all the time with ease now, but it was tough the first several times. You can also go to places with self-checkouts. I see more and more Target stores in my area getting them installed. Plus nearly every Wal Mart has them. Sort of limits your options, but hey, at least it's something.
>>
>>7855800
There's always online too.
>>
>>7855642
Yeah that's the hardest part. But desu once you learn to like yourself other people will start to like you too. It's kinda clichè but try being easier on yourself. It's really not who you are that's the issue, but how you see yourself.
>>
is the plan to hide your tits until you look like an actual woman?

what happens when that day never comes
>>
>>7856085
Live life as a androgynous femboy. It's really not half bad. Beats being a man anyway
>>
if you're female presenting and are noticeably male women will treat you with kindness as long as you're not obnoxious. seriously don't worry about it.
>>
>>7856134
Unless you pass won't it be exactly the same as being a man?
>>
>>7856174
While you may not end up passing as a cis girl, unless you have extra shit genetics, taking female hormones will make you look impossibly pretty for a guy your age. Combine that with learning to act like a cute gay boi, you'll definitely not be treated like a man. You can even keep some of your male socialization to earn some respect from masc straight guys. Tbh guys surprisingly react pretty positively to fem pretty boys who know how to act like a guy around them when they need to. The trick is to convince them that you can act like a semi alpha guy, you just prefer being cute. It works if you're not like 30+
>>
>>7856192
it's a stylistic thing, like being a goth or emo then.
>>
>>7854503
>>7854549
it wasn't even a used bra?

She's just think anon was autistic and liked sniffing new cloth
>>
>>7856230
>Scrolling by
>See "it's like being a goth"
No it's not I can't believe after all of these years that's still a thing. I'd go off on a rant about how it's about the music/lifestyle/subculture but I don't have the energy and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't give a shit.
>>
>>7855322
>I'm a crossdressing chaser
>I'm not trans

ok hon
>>
>>7856245
I actually really do care, sorry for the shitty analogy lol. I'm fem who's been on and off hormones and I have a problem interacting with straight guys. so I usually try to repress everything and seem incredibly uncomfortable in my skin.
>>
>>7856230
Yeah kinda. I'm really believe that who you want to be is really who you are deep down inside. It took me a little bit of faking it, but after acting like a fem bi/gay boy for long enough, I actually became one. Or at least I became closer to a girl. I'm in that really androgynous stage right now so maybe as the hormones do their work I'll kinda slip into being more of a girl than a fem boy, but for now this does the trick. My disphoria isn't completely gone but being read as a boy who reaaaaally looks like a girl is actually not bad. Girls kind of start to see you as one of them but just in a "boy" body.
>>
>>7856254
Yeah see it's that uncomfortableness that people are reacting negatively to not you being fem. The more you get comfortable with being who you are, the more people won't give a shit what you're doing and will just judge you objectively. I think there's a lot more bi guys and girls out there that really love the androgynous aesthetic than we think. Everyone finds confidence attractive, no matter how fem you are. Unless they're douchebag alpha bros but desu no one likes them anyway.
>>
>be me
>at chapters
>buying yaoi
>clerk looks judgingly at books
>other cashier also looks
>store has a couple trans people working there
>the store beeped before we came in cause a book wasnt scanned right
>cashier says "if he trips the alarm well have to tackle him" to the other cashier
>i didnt hear it
>understand a second later she was talking to me
>get my bag and leave

at least this manga is hot as fuck
>tfw crush won't blackmail you into sex
>>
>>7856085
Yea basically honestly like I gave my self this year to see what happens on hormones if nothing happens I'm gonna an hero. But being hormones eased so much of my depression like it's crazy I'm not attractive or anything like that and probably never will be but idk hormones helped me out so much, but I couldn't live life as a guy even an androgynously fem guy like I want to be seen as a woman like iunno.
>>
>>7856363
Don't do anything rash. Just live how you want, wear what you want, no one really cares that much. Own it. Fake it until you make it. There's people out there who want to meet you. Give it more than a year, you lived the "other" way for most of your life, live the rest of it the way you want. Hormones fuck with your head. Remember your female classmates growing up would get super emotional over what seemed like nothing? You're going thru that now, every girl goes through it.
>>
>>7856134
Can I live my life as an androgynous tomboy and just accept that people are gonna call me sir or will dysphoria just put me back in the hospital?
>>
File: tumblr_static_zhang_he_avatar.png (299KB, 438x467px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_zhang_he_avatar.png
299KB, 438x467px
>>7857505
if you're a big enough fag no one will dare call you sir
>>
Idk I guess that might be good advice for people who can pass eventually but Im pretty ugly and I started late. I don't think it's gonna happen for me without some major surgery and that kills me so much. I know it's sound sort of dramatic but I'm a lost cause I just wanted to transition because if I do kms what did I have to lose I wanted to find happiness which I sort of did but not completely you know?
>>
>>7857522
Gah this was meant for >>7856867
>>
>>7857518
I don't hide my tits I speak softly and I'm pretty fucking gay
>>
>>7857533
This may be easier said than done, but if you can get to a point where you're cute and being yourself why should it matter what other people think? There are ugly girls out there who live happy lives. There are girls missing limbs who live happy lives. Your happiness isn't going to come from how other people gender you. This may sound lame af, but once you start seeing the value in yourself, other people will too.
>>
>>7858292
Thanks self help guru, I'll work on not hating myself
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.